Lego_Nerd98

Hello, my name is.... Lego_Nerd98

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me as an active member on the Brickset forum; others may know me from Lego Ideas. If not, allow me to tell you a little bit about myself.

Ever since I received my first Lego set at age 3, I have been hooked. I began building MOCs in 2009 mainly for Lego competitions, and in 2010 I started collecting sets and parts more seriously. When I heard about Lego Cuusoo in 2014, I decided to use my skills and collection to begin designing potential Lego products; my dream is to see some of them on store shelves someday, and maybe eventually work as a designer for the Lego Group. In the meantime, I am a college student in Texas, U.S. working on my engineering degree. While college life leaves little room for intense MOC building and a budget leaves little money for intense Lego collecting, I still love participating in AFOL forums so that I can learn as much as I can about this classic toy we all love so much.

If you want, you can check out many of my MOCs on my blog. Some of them are up for voting to become Lego sets here on Lego Ideas!

Thanks,

Lego_Nerd98

Mechanical Engineering! I might end up swapping to Industrial Engineering; but I may wait on that until I go into graduate studies.

Nice collection of MOCs especially the AR-15. Don't IEs get to boss MEs around? Good luck with your studies.

Nice collection of MOCs especially the AR-15. Don't IEs get to boss MEs around? Good luck with your studies.

Thank you! I would think so since IE is a higher degree than ME... :)