Sign in to follow this  

This took me one week to build, and I wanted to use it for Inn Phase 3, so I held off on posting here until I could build a Phase 2 MOC. It was inspired by this building in Skyrim: link

Anyways I hope you enjoy, this is my favorite build yet :classic:

The Green Goblet is the largest and most popular inn in Daydelon.

overview.JPG

side.JPG

low.JPG

wood.JPG

interior.JPG

in5.JPG

in3.JPG

More pictures: link

And if you're curious how I managed the corners of the roof, there's an explanation here: http://www.brickbuilt.org/?p=368

C&C always appreciated :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

I've eagerly been waiting for you to post this here, man it's such a true beauty! The roof, the wood the interiour, everything here is perfect, and it's absolutely Mitgardian. And I know I've said this before, but this has got to be my all time favourite moc by you!

Very nice! I said much of the same thing on MOCpages, but the rockwork and woodwork here are truly inspiring.

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the stain-glass windows along the top and the two shades of green on the tables. I also love how you integrated the different roof pieces so that there are no gaps. That's something I've been trying to work on myself.

Fantastic inn SK, lovely woodwork and great job on the roof! The hustle and bustle of a large in is captured excellently inside, and the second story looks very nice and clean :thumbup: Awesome details with the fishcart, axe stuck in the log, woodstack, and green goblet sign as well - your lifting the bar for phase three builds once again!

Edited by Garmadon

Beautiful structure, I was wondering when you'd get around to posting this superb creation over here! You are really perfecting your roof style, the rounded sections are extremely well done. The stained glass windows are a wonderful touch. I also like the detail work done on the walls, really breaks up the wall pattern and gives the whole building an elegant look. Awesome interior as well, love how lively the scene is. Great work!

Well recreated man... The color combinations work great and lovely design! Cut out style is also great!

As I said on Flickr, the roof on this is just fantastic! All those curves and angles... :drool: The interior is great as well, I especially like the logs going across the lower story ceiling! One of my favorite builds from you! :thumbup:

One week? Holy! It's big, and very detailed, love the woodwork and the sign above the entrance! :thumbup:

Amazing - this is great. Fantastic inn, both outside and interior design are top!

Didn't I see you on a strange boat the other day? And now you're back on dry land. In such a fantastic place.

Very well done!

Beautiful build! :wub_drool: The sign, stack of firewood, and arch over the porch all look fantastic! :thumbup:

I love the interior too, the counter with everybody eating is excellent :classic:

This is amazing! One thing I always enjoy about your builds is the amount of detail you include in places where other people wouldn't think too. I also really like how you do the cut outs to see the interior. That's really cool!

A rock solid build. Every time I look at it I see something else that's interesting, so I'm glad you finally posted it here!

Amazing build! The detail in this is fantastic! The exterior is great, especially the roof and woodwork, and as always you manage to also include a great interior as well!

Absolutely great work! This must be one of my favourite builds from zou. The wooden structures look great and I like your solution for the straw roof (I was also looking for one but never got such a satisfying construction, so I might borrow this one time). Also the interior makes the build pop out even more! Great build once again, keep them comming!

Skyrim is definitely the place to go for Mitgardia inspiration. Tremendous build, SK. Saw it way back on Flickr and wondered why it hadn't turned up on GoH.

I was thinking of Skyrim the moment I saw this build! I've been wanting to make some builds inspired by the game, like the Skyforge. But enough on my plans, this is great! I love the interior and can see it's a very successful business!