Sign in to follow this  
enoa

[MOC] Royal carriage

Wow, that's one impressive creation enoa, your version of the Royal carriage is a significant improvement of the classic 6044 King's Carriage. Great job on this! :thumbup:

I really like it. Great colour usage, and it looks a rather comfy, yet very secure way to transport yourself!

The background is very nice, but the tiled square looks a bit too clean for the middle ages.

Is the carriage modular?

The background is very nice, but the tiled square looks a bit too clean for the middle ages.

Maybe they cleaned it because they knew that their monarchy were visiting?

Anyway, I love it. It looks great and the simplicity adds to it, although I'm not too sure about the benches for the guards to sit on, the crossbowmen look like they are slacking a bit. :tongue:

You may call it a basic design, but I call it a great design. The proportions and scaling look about right, which for me is sometimes hard to get. It looks fantastic too, as do the builgins aa your backdrop.

Thank for the feedbacks.

I need to work on the background to make it more 'medieval' in terms of cleanness (maybe give up the tiles for the floor) or streets design.

@Captain Blackmoor : Unfortunately it's not modular (you can't open the carriage), the wheels can turn but that's it. I will work on it (cause I really like to see 'inside' the buildings, coaches,...to see all the details)

Very nice. It is 100 times better than the set, with a great design to boot! Perhaps change a pair of those flags to dark blue instead of gold? Only because those are the monarch's colors. Keep up the great work!

It looks a lot better than the original set, and the colours used work extremely well together! It fits in perfectly with your town. :thumbup:

Well done.

~buddy~

Edited by buddy

Excellent carriage 'enoa', great use of those colours....looks very regal ! :sweet:

Great designing and I feel the King does approve of his new carriage by toasting to it while travelling (at least he doesn't drink and drive)! :grin:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I like this alot! ive tried carriages and gave up in frustration. What I really love here is how it almost looks like a pristine shack on wheels, aka a royal carriage :thumbup: