LDD file for part 1
LDD file for part 2
LDD file for part 3
Thankfully only a few errors:
- The yellow shock absorbers are left to the side. Although I tried to edit the raw code of an LXFML file to get them compressed the right amount, I just can't manage working with that many decimal places.
- The clip left to the side belongs at the end of the robotic arm. However, I could not find an angle at which it could fit when the shuttle is fully closed.
- this nozzle piece is not available on LDD, so I substituted this practically identical version.
- This piece was not available on LDD at all, and was left out.
- This piece is defective on LDD, and has closed studs rather than open studs. It did not affect the build of this set at all, and will be reported in the Bugs and Brick Errors topic as soon as I'm done here.
- Color #297 Warm Gold is used in place of whatever gold color the minifig visors are. The painted metallic gold color used for minifig visors is not on the 2010 color palette, and I do not know whether it is even available on LDD.
This was fun, and I'm certainly going to find a way to get my hands on this set so I can build it for real. Enjoy!