Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Angel

Return of the Guild Leaders

I was wondering where all of the Guild Leaders had gone! You give us the most frustrating challenge and none of you guys submitted anything, too difficult for you? :devil: (even though I know you guys don't normally submit challenge entries)

I have to admit, I was tearing my hair out with this challenge. It is was so frustrating because all of my action parts and destruction scenes could not be built solidly, so every time I'd get one section set up, another would fall down. It's definitely much harder to portray actions in a build, although I think there are some real gems in these entries.

I was wondering where all of the Guild Leaders had gone! You give us the most frustrating challenge and none of you guys submitted anything, too difficult for you? :devil: (even though I know you guys don't normally submit challenge entries)

I have to admit, I was tearing my hair out with this challenge. It is was so frustrating because all of my action parts and destruction scenes could not be built solidly, so every time I'd get one section set up, another would fall down. It's definitely much harder to portray actions in a build, although I think there are some real gems in these entries.

Guild leaders are busily getting things organized for the next two challenges, and for another massive project to come in the spring. It's true that this was the most challenging build to date, but find solace that the next two challenges will be a lot more traditional in terms of layout and style.

We will be posting a voting thread very soon, so we can see which builder will get the Helms Deep set, and of course start the judging process so that we know which builders will win orcs! :thumbup:

Here's to two more fantastic challenges coming up! :wink:

I was just trying to give you guys a hard time. I know you are all busy, and I know DC is gone for a month.

I was just trying to give you guys a hard time. I know you are all busy, and I know DC is gone for a month.

DC will be back sooner than you think!!

A bad cheater is better than a good cheater, I suppose...

I can't believe how blatant he is being though.

Welcome back Cadmiumsauras!

you've noticed something we should be aware of Rogue?

I'm pretty sure that Sirens knows about it, and it follows a "3 votes for 24" pattern.

Well rogue, there ain't nothing to do about it! I guess the message is whatever problems you may see, they are known and they need not be communicated to the community. Don't forget to participate in the vote yourself though!

Yo Expendables! What's going to happen with all the false votes for this Challenge? I assumed that they would all get tossed or disqualified. Are they going to actually be counted? This will determine how I vote for the entries. I would prefer to spread my votes out, but I don't want the cheater getting the prize.

Yo Expendables! What's going to happen with all the false votes for this Challenge? I assumed that they would all get tossed or disqualified. Are they going to actually be counted? This will determine how I vote for the entries. I would prefer to spread my votes out, but I don't want the cheater getting the prize.

Any votes you cast for any members WILL be counted. I feel like you did vote under a bit of a false pretense here since you knew some of that was going on and made an assumption based on what we did or did not tell you. You are a reg, so maybe it is wrong of us to not fill you in. We can fill you after the contest.

For now again, all we can say is whoever you vote for will have the votes count and we can not say there has been any cheating.

All entries are allowed to receive votes rogue Li, everything has been cleared up. I will work out the final tally when the thread closes in a weeks time. I will sift through who is allowed to vote at that point etc. thanks for your help. I assume you are going to set your vote visible as well?

Well, that settles the Angeli thing once and for all, doesn't it. I am hesitant to comment on it in the main thread, because I don't want to prolong the discussion. Is there any chance he's going to show up with a new ID and IP?

I think he already started using another account...

I know admins can ban his IP out right, but I'm guessing we're going to see what he does / let him play out the contest.

Ha- we totally already discussed that! Thanks for keeping your eyes peeled! We know of two other accounts in his household. Gilence and Fireworm. I joked we are going to see Gilence enter a red and black tower in Challenge 5.