Sign in to follow this  
Asuka

TRU Austria: LEGO 20 % off!

If you buy for at least

Edited by Asuka

I was in the toys'r'us of Eindhoven and they had some sales but they also sold the Castle of Morcia for 100 euro and called that a discount. I think they want to keep them, at the backside of it they sold the new castle for the same price. :-D

Thanks Asuka , that you comfirmd that , mhmm i have an Account in german Lego Board , and they say its from 1august -11 august , maybe its in austria till 1 september , if that is right what asuka said , then they prefer austria :-D

That means for Germany : 1.8- 11.8

And for Austria: 1.8 - 1.9 *wub*

Thats GREEEAAT , but i dont know wich SW set i shoud buy ^^ :-D :-P , but i think i have time to think about it :-P , i have time from 1.8 - 1.9 :D

Thanks Asuka , that you comfirmd that , mhmm i have an Account in german Lego Board , and they say its from 1august -11 august , maybe its in austria till 1 september , if that is right what asuka said , then they prefer austria :-D

That

Sorry, but 11th of August as deadline is confirmed. Buy now, regret never.... :-D

My guess is they want to get rid of the old stuff first just to avoid everyone would grab the new sets with that 20% discount.

Perhaps.... although it

Sign in to follow this