Sign in to follow this  
sam89

7665 Republic Cruiser in UK TRUs

*wub* *wub*!

Looks great - review, review, review X-D!

RC On

copmike

Of all the new sets form the second half of this year, i want this one most *wub* ! I can't wait to get it!!

Looks great, but what part of the ship is this?

2119617140053141596cKEptB_th.jpg

It looks like the back, but what is that yellow part there for? *wacko*

Hi,

Just joined and I had to post a reply to this one.

I purchased the same kit from my TRU today. It costs

Edited by brickbitz

Now THAT is really bad luck...

I hope you'll be able to post a review soon, though...

I can't wait to get my hands on that little baby but since I live in Belgium it may get hard to find one... :'-(

Thanks for the info brickbitz. btw the pic you've got of the minifigs from the Republic Cruiser show that the Qui-Gonn-Jinn actually uses the Obi-Wan head from Ep III. Is that how it actually comes?

Yep, you're right. I hadn't really looked but on closer inspection it's not the same design as the original yellow Qui-Gonn Jinn face but as you point out it is in fact Obi-Wan' s face from the Ep III sets.

On checking the box pic , it does have Qui-Gonn Jinn, the subtle difference is the moustache.

This is how it came out the box, I wonder if it's another mistake. So much for getting the kits first....

Looks like another email to customer service. :-(

Aww, that's bad luck, two mistakes in one set. Hopefully LEGO get some stock in soon so you can send for replacements.

Sadly I can't build it yet, I got two copies of booklet 2 and no copy of booklet 1. :-(
So??

What is the problem??

You have the second book, just try to build as it is in the first pic in the second book

and continue from there... ;-)

Hope you

Ah, the hooded negotiators that were heading to meet the Trade Federation and got ambushed instead.

New Qui-Gon fig on! :-)

I saw it! I saw it! I held it in my hands!

Basingstoke TRU has two at the time of writing - but I didn't buy one.

Dr. S.

The RC looks really neat. I'm so glad they brought back the old Qui Gon decal. Now all we need is a set with Nute Gunray in it, so we can recreate the first scene in Epi I.

Every two or three years I have a LEGO shopping experience that causes my heart to race! This happened on Thursday when I walked into my local TRU and was shocked to find the Republic Cruiser sitting on the shelf for

post-1821-1185050710_thumb.jpg

Just had my reply from LEGO customer service regarding my missing instructions for 7665. As it's obviously a TRU exclusive for a while, and not stocked by LEGO ????, they do not have the manuals to send me and suggest I return it to TRU for a refund. *n*

What the M%g&Bl@cks! I have never heard that one before. It is still made by Lego so that makes no sence at all. They must have the PDF version somewhere. I would complain again.

What the M%g&Bl@cks! I have never heard that one before. It is still made by Lego so that makes no sence at all. They must have the PDF version somewhere. I would complain again.

Yep I agree it appears to make no sense, but they may be telling the truth for whatever reason. I've searched the LEGO assets site using the seven digit manual number and it isn't there, this is true for 7663 Sith Infiltrator as well. Both are not currently available via LEGO directly, yet all the other available summer 07 sets via S@H do have their pdf manuals available, including the 3 Star Wars sets 7660,7661 and 7662.

First time postr prompted into action due to the instructions problem with 7665.

I also have two copies of 2/2 manual.

As with the above poster, if anyone can photograph the first manual and distribute pics, I'd be very grateful. :-)

Sign in to follow this