Sign in to follow this  
Skelotic

Star Wars Pen 4 Pack

I recently went to BJ's (awesome place due to the fact that the V-19 Torrent is $47 and other sets are cheaper). I plan to do a review on this pen set but I have no idea what its name is and if it has a number to go with it. I don't think it has a set number due to it not being made directly from TLC but I thought I would check.

Here it is:

pb030210.jpg

Is that JANGO FETT!!! I hope hes a removable fig because I'm about to kill for a Jango fig(wasnt he discontinued some time ago?)

These are from South Attleboro actually. They are removable per sei. Their legs cant move and their made of a cheaper plastic. That is Jango Fett by the way with an overly shiny helmet.

Wow...they look amazing. I never saw them before either, but if they are to be released in Belgium at some point, they will make a nice gift to my nephews.

Any idea what they cost?

Edited by zorro3999

These actually cost ten dollars but they were in "bulk" so if released seperately will cost more. Should I do a review for the Reviewers Academy even though they aren't a "set". Also, they had just this one and no tag to go with it on the shelf.

Edited by Skelotic

Wow :oh: ! I remember I bought the last one (With the Vader, Yoda, R2 and Chewie pens) and I am pretty happy with it (Even if I don´t open it :laugh: ). This one looks impressive because of the minifigs which are the yellow? Luke and the shiny Jango Fett.

JANGO FETT?!?!?!

Awsome! This brings new hope for a new Jango Fett Fig in some new sets

Thanks for the pic. :thumbup:

I've added it to the 2008/2009 Rumour and picture thread

No problem :tongue:

I'll have better pictures soon ( hard too due to the glare) and I will post a review in the Reviewers Academy.

I thought the Costco's one of last year used the prexisting pen's and just made them into a bulk pack.

Yes you are correct. I hadn't thought of that aspect.

Did BJ's happen to have any other LEGO deals and/or value packs?

Thanks! :classic:

Jango Fett! Please don't tell me lego is releasing Jango Fett.

Ok we wont :hmpf:

It does look like him on one of the pens, though. :tongue:

Nevermind, I've never bought any of those previously and I'm quite sure I wont be starting now.

It looks like Jango simply because it is Jango, whether it is an old pen set or not.

Also, I already have a Jango fig, but you won't catch me complaining if they release another. My friend sold me the Slave 1 a year or two ago for only $20!!! I about fainted when he told me that he would sell me his stuff...