Sign in to follow this  
mmcclelland

The Master from Doctor Who (purist)

The Master is the arch enemy of The Doctor, a fellow time lord, he has the ability to regenerate at the point of death and like The Doctor has been played by a number of actors. I present the 6 incarnations of The Master in minifigures form, hope you enjoy- all feedback welcome!

The First Master

The Master was first introduced during the Third Doctor era, an old friend turned enemy of The Doctor, the first Master was a shadowy and maipulative figure who often used others to do his bidding. The character was retired after the real life death of actor Roger Delgado.

Yeah, the pictures don't work for me either. I don't know if you use Flickr, but here's a tutorial for posting from there:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=97921

If you don't use Flickr, check the Forum Information and Help Section for more info on uploading pictures. There is one for Brickshelf if you have that. If this was simply a technical glitch... Well, then ignore this.

There is one for Brickshelf if you have that. If this was simply a technical glitch... Well, then ignore this.53.gif

Edited by kanjianpeo

Apparently I have "used all of my allocated disk space" for posting pictures so it looks like I can't post anything more, sorry

If they are online somewhere, can we please get a link to then?