SavaTheAggie

SRW Scenic Tours: Into The Frozen North

The next installment in my Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series:

I really think the photoshop treatment has improved this image. I love the lighting and the smoke. It gives the image a great atmoshpere.

I saw this yesterday on flickr and had a stupid moment, or at least an Australian viewpoint. I was going to suggest you remove the stars from the area of the engine, but after the 'Frozen' bit of the title I realised it's snow.

Edited by peterab

Looks great Tony! I was actually expecting you to produce something along these lines at some point - after all you have a brilliant train built for cold weather. Keep up the brilliant scenic stuff buddy. :classic:

I really think the photoshop treatment has improved this image. I love the lighting and the smoke. It gives the image a great atmoshpere.

I saw this yesterday on flickr and had a stupid moment, or at least an Australian viewpoint. I was going to suggest you remove the stars from the area of the engine, but after the 'Frozen' bit of the title I realised it's snow.

Thanks much! I've always wanted to give my Polar Express MOC this treatment, and I'm happy with how well it turned out. Don't worry about the Australian viewpoint - the Texan viewpoint isn't all that different. ;)

Looks great Tony! I was actually expecting you to produce something along these lines at some point - after all you have a brilliant train built for cold weather. Keep up the brilliant scenic stuff buddy. :classic:

Thanks much! It was a labor of love, especially with getting all the light effects from the passenger cars. I'm really happy with it.

--Tony