Razor

Winter Village: Three stands and the Christmas tree.

Hello everybody!

It's my first topic on this forum, and I would like to present you my entry to Winter Village Market contest. It consists of four parts. The first module is a small stand with sausages, meat, pastry and other tasty things:

0_e2bd1_2d41f733_XL.jpg

At the second stand there are lots of Christmas trees inside and a lonely cat outside:

0_e2bcf_56fa7ed8_XL.jpg

The third one is a stand with a fellow in Gingerbread man's suit who sells spices:

0_e2bce_75910a72_XL.jpg

And, finally, the Christmas tree:

0_e2bcd_fc6ce581_XL.jpg

That's how the four modules look together:

0_e2bd2_2dbd0496_XL.jpg

Hope you liked it. ;)

Thanks for watching and happy holidays to you all!

Great looking stalls. So some competition to the 10235 set stalls hit the market. This should be good for prices, 1 gold instead of 100 LEGO's for a hotdog?

The tree is a lovely modern interpretation.

Good luck in the contest.

Yes, very nice indeed 'Razor'.....I like the idea of four 8x8's to make up the 16x16 limit ! :thumbup:

Nice Christmas tree too......good luck and Brick On 'Razor' ! :grin:

Very nice entry :) I like the variety of stalls and the way you have created the white Christmas tree! Good luck in the contest!

I like the four 8x8 modules. Tried to do that myself but couldn't get the watergun race to fit on an 8x8 so I scrapped that idea. Well done, and good luck in the contest.

Most of us have chosen the 16x16 design so far, so actually seeing four 8x8 designs is refreshing. I like how each stall is unique, and a white icey Christmas tree is also something I've never seen. Good work.

Oh, how did I miss this beauty!! I love that CHristmas Tree, really unique and affective way of making a tree :classic: and the stalls are all individually well done too!!

Good luck and happy building :laugh:

I really love this concept. It works so perfectly well with the Winter Village Market in so many ways. Plus they just look great as is. Good luck in the contest for sure!

I like the four 8x8 modules. Tried to do that myself but couldn't get the watergun race to fit on an 8x8 so I scrapped that idea. Well done, and good luck in the contest.

Maybe a 8x16 would have worked? It could give the length needed at least to pull it off perhaps.