Sign in to follow this  
veryhappy

[Help] 70731 Jay walker one-non working cannon?

My nephew got this set as a Christmas present but we found that the car's cannon does not work as it should. The disc gets stuck into it every time. Is there any fix for this (only involving the set's pieces if possible)?

Thanks in advance

It gets stuck, but that is intentional. After pushing the disc halfway through the brick, it's in the "ready" position. This is done to allow it to store up force. A little push should allow it to work. I got this set on christmas as well and noticed the same, so I assume that's what your problem is. If not, please describe your problem in more detail or take a picture.

Sorry if I have not explained myself clearer. I did not mean that the disk gets stuck in the middle of the shooting brick (which, as you say,is how it works) but that it gets stuck in the middle of the cannon (after it has been shot).

My guess is that the disk collides with the parts used for SNOT building but I can not come with a solution that does involve removing them all together

In that case, I cannot help you. Check if all the parts are correctly aligned and are completely pressed down and if the problem persists, please take a picture,