31002 - Super Racers

31003 - Red Rotors

31004 - Fierce Flyer

31005 - Construction Hauler

31006 - Highway Speedsters

31007 - Power Mech

31008 - Thunder Wings

31009 - Small Cottage

The little red house is another country cabin judging by the background art on the box. There can't be enough room in the roof for a second floor. So in essence it's more like a summer house in the garden. Lord knows why such a tiny place would need two entrances. It's not much of a step up from the bricks and more range.

Can anyone tell what colour is the Robot? It looks Olive in some photos, it will fly off the shelves if it is!

:classic:

I love when, even if it's just coincidence, Creator sets come out that compliment other sets. Like how when DINOSAURS was released, there was also the Red T-Rex that sorta-kinda went along with it. And now, there's the Eagle set, which, hey presto, sorta fits in scale and theme with the LOTR/ Hobbit sets.

So yeah, I'm gonna definitely get one of those if only to put the Middle Earth crew.

I like the 31009 Small Cottage. Its nice to have some different sized houses. For once though I don't really care for the alternate models.

And now, there's the Eagle set, which, hey presto, sorta fits in scale and theme with the LOTR/ Hobbit sets.

So yeah, I'm gonna definitely get one of those if only to put the Middle Earth crew.

That's brilliant! I never even thought of it. Yeah, I'm gonna be doing that too. :classic:

Based on previous years, does anyone have an idea about when these might hit shelves in the US?

I think it is http://www.bricklink....asp?P=55982c03 + http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=62701

like in http://www.bricklink...em.asp?S=8183-1

But I also wonder what is the part used for the roof

Ah, yes. You beat me to it. I poked around bricklink and saw that. Very interesting. I haven't gotten anything with those wheel covers before.

The eagle looks fantastic, and the set itself is very promising with three different animals. I was a bit dissapointed with the house. I have all other Creator houses (excluding Town House - which is on my wish list), and they keep getting smaller. Also, the colour combination is too basic for my taste. I hardly ever build with red bricks (maybe I should start now), then the dark blue sloper can be fine, but again I have a lot of them already. If other colours were introduced, maybe browns or greys for the roof, and tan or similar for the house. I still might pick it up, but it heavily depends on the price range.

What a disappointingly small house... are these definitely the only Creator sets out next year? What happened to the magnificently big Creator houses they've had in previous years?

This is just for 1st half of 2012. According to my information there will be large creator house in 2nd half, possibly even as creator "flagship" set.

I really like the look of the robot. Reminds me of Hound from Transformers, if that is indeed Olive Green colouring.

I get a pretty distinct Springer vibe. I mean, he's a green robot who turns into a car and a helicopter?

Yep, plenty of Springer there too, and the faceplate also makes him look a bit like Animated Bulkhead. So overall, a real winner and a definite buy.

I love this lineup. Love that the eagle is exactly the right size to carry one hobbit and one dwarf, even though it might need to be modded for Bilbo to ride on his back. I love that the robot is clearly a Transformer (and for the record, the Kre-O "Transformers" don't transform, either) and that one of its alternate builds is a sweet military helicopter. That white sportscar is pretty slick, too.

The house is not going to win any Set of the Year awards, but it's a cute little house in colors we don't see every day, so that's good.

I love when, even if it's just coincidence, Creator sets come out that compliment other sets. Like how when DINOSAURS was released, there was also the Red T-Rex that sorta-kinda went along with it. And now, there's the Eagle set, which, hey presto, sorta fits in scale and theme with the LOTR/ Hobbit sets.

Oddly enough, there's also an "Eagle Flyer" sort of fighter plane coming out in the Legends of Chima sets next year. AND one of the Technic sets is an F1 car. I wonder if this isn't a sort of by-product of the TLG design process. Like, work is beginning on the Legends of Chima theme, so people are at work designing eagle-inspired ships, and someone says, "you know, that design is sick, we should totally do an eagle in Creator this year. See if you can work up a couple of B-models from those pieces, will you?"

The creator line continues to be a favorite of mine! The robot looks as cool as the samurai mech and is an improvement over the last Creator robot which included the light brick. The eagle and white sports car are also superb.

The house is a bit of a disappointment; several sizes of dark blue slopes were already issued in the Apple Tree House and Diagon Alley. Part of the draw of Creator is to add parts in new colors to your collection at an affordable price.

Based on the pics, the Eagle could be cool (interesting idea not done before in LEGO)

The white sports car looks interesting, that piece on the roof could be cool and it looks like it has some other nice parts.

If the robot is lime green it would be worth picking up as it looks like its got some nice parts.

If its olive green, its not so good :)

The house looks ok, not too bad for what it is IMO.

My 69 year old mum has got into Lego. I'm going to buy her the house. She'll love it.

Looking at that picture, I am now thinking the robot set is lime green.

Also, most of the parts in that picture exist in lime green, essentially NONE exist in olive green

The instructions for the new Creator sets are online, so I was looking at the Power Mech and came across this grey SNOT brick. Is this a new piece?

106d554.jpg