Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

soccerkid6 Collectible Series

I had a lot of fun making these figs, and I'm looking forward to seeing more entries for this great contest.

Here's my series of figs for the anniversary contest:

15193140963_b1882235c1_z.jpg

Mitgardia Figs:

mit.JPG

Avalonia Figs:

ava.JPG

Kaliphlin Figs:

kal.JPG

Nocturnus Figs: noc.JPG

Fig bios

1.JPG

Name: Nighstalker

Skills: Nocturnus is home to many assassins, and the "Nightstalker" is rumoured to be one of the most deadly. She is extremely skilled with her blades and can almost become invisible when wishing to remain unseen.

2.JPG

Name: Avalonian Nobleman

Skills: Considered unresistably handsome (at least by himself), this nobleman is always impeccably dressed and ready to lend aid to any damsel in distress.

3.JPG

Name: Kaliphlin Lady

Skills: Born into one of the rich families of Kaliphlin, this young lady spends most of her time at evening parties or going for walks in her extensive gardens.

4.JPG

Name: Clan Leader

Skills: Known for his wise advice and skill in battle, the Clan leader is held in the highest respect by his clan.

5.JPG

Name: Dwarven Warrior

Skills: Strong, determined, and armed with his war hammer and shield, the dwarven warrior is a formidable foe.

6.JPG

Name: Royal Guard

Skills: The royal guards of Kaliphlin generally guard Kaliphlin lords and their property. They are trustworthy and quite competent with their pole axes.

7.JPG

Name: Orc Farmer

Skills: Not all orcs are foul, violent creatures: some, like this farmer simply want to take care of themselves and their families. He works hard to raise crops in the swampy environment of Nocturnus.

8.JPG

Name: Lady Hunter

Skills: Reputed to be one of the best hunters in Avalonia, she knows all the habits of the wildlife of the forest and can track or shoot as well as any man.

9.JPG

without breastplate

9a.JPG

Name: Stalwart Knight

Skills: This knight is ready for anything and everything. As a member of the Flight of the Dragons, he's a very skilled horseman as well as foot-soldier.

10.JPG

Name: Viking Farmer

Skills: A steady worker, this farmer provides food not only for his family but also extra to sell in the nearest city.

11.JPG

Name: Black Mage

Skills: While his magic is powerful enough to stop most any foe, this mage is also dangerous with his daggers.

12.JPG

Name: Traveling Merchant

Skills: Able to procure just about anything you want, this merchant always manages to make a tidy profit on his sales.

13.JPG

Name: Northern Hunter/Gatherer

Skills: The mountainous regions of Mitgardia provide little food for the un-experienced, but this hunter always manages to find some game or plants to provide for her village.

14.JPG

Name: Farmer Boy

Skills: A cheerful worker, this boy helps his family with the farmwork. Always followed by his faithful pet chicken he can usually be found pitching hay or feeding the livestock.

15.JPG

Name: Female Mercenary

Skills: A soldier for hire, this capable warrior often guards Kaliphlin caravans.

16.JPG

Name: Uruk Chieftain

Skills: A fearsome sight, this warrior's brute strength and ferocity make anyone think twice before attacking his band.

Thanks for looking, C&C welcome :classic:

Cool series of figs Soccerkid! Nice work!

Apologies, got my wires crossed!

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Some excellent figs there and a lovely set in total!

Cool series of figs Gideon! Nice work!

Wasn't me :wink:

Great series of figs, my favorites have to be the royal guard and Uruk chieftain, with the clan leader, Avalonian nobleman, and black mage also up there

Edited by LordDan

Awesome! I guess arm-rings mean something different in Avalonia and Mitgardia!

I think my favorite is the female mercenary form Kaliphlin. She reminds me of an Aiel warrior from The Wheel of Time!

Lots to like here and I know there will be lots of positive comments so I'll just say that I love that war hammer you made for the dwarf! I will be stealing that idea for sure!

Cool series SK, my favorites would be the viking farmer, royal guard, nightstalker and clan leader (though for some reason he looks a lot like Drottin Manaor in disguise :tongue::laugh:)!

Edited by Garmadon

Great minifigures, SK!

I like the many combinations you made. My favorites are the Kaliphlin Royal Guard (piece and color combinations), the Nocturnus orc farmer (concept and torso/hat combination), and the Northern hunter from Mitgardia (parka hood/torso/legs combination). The backwards Uruk-Hai torso for the nightstalker works particularly well also.

Great series SK, I especially like how you included a farmer/helper in every guild! My favorite would have to be the Dwarven Warrior, great job with that one especially! :thumbup:

Great entries SK! I must say that I really like the Kaliphlin Royal Guard and Mitgardian Clan Leader. They both really capture the feel of the guilds to me

Excellent figs SK! The nightstalker and the traveling merchant are my favorites.

Very soild entry! I actually like your combos the best so far, as they all look like I see GoH too!

Nice entry - I like how you have included civilian figures.

My favourites must be the clan leader and the travelling merchant. I do envy you that turban! :wub: Edit: Fixed Splelleling

Edited by Bregir