Sign in to follow this  
UsernameMDM

UsernameMDM's Heavy Arms Clone Troopers

Love the weapons UsernameMDM :wub:

Very nicely made :thumbup:

Well done and I hope you don't mind if I borrow some of those ideas.

Thanks for showing :thumbup:

CommanderFox

Heyho

Great work you've performed there, really awesome :wub:

I have built myself sometimes such weapons, but, unfortunately, they have become nothing

The technology is simple, but every weapon looks good, without exception :thumbup:

MG

I don't mean to advertise my weapons, but I'll say that the flamethrower doesn't need a cord to attach to a backpack. I made mine with a tank connected to the weapon itself. The napalm is compressed to allow more of it to be stored and jets it out as a flaming gas.

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging though.

I love that bazooka. :thumbup: It is amazing! I liked Pedro's and I like this one. But your one and his one are completely different:

Yours: Homing, or it looks to be a lock-on and launch

Pedro's: Light, but you have to aim and it will fire without locking-on or other types of rocket-guiding technology.

Yours looks the part. I cannot make a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher as well as this. But I'll try...

Looks like competition :tongue:

Hello!

I always preferred brick-built weapons over prefabricated ones. I think LEGO® should still look like LEGO®, and thus the brick-built weaponry here goes into the right destination. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I don't mean to advertise my weapons, but I'll say that the flamethrower doesn't need a cord to attach to a backpack. I made mine with a tank connected to the weapon itself. The napalm is compressed to allow more of it to be stored and jets it out as a flaming gas.

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging though.

I like the classic look the hose cord gives the flame thrower. May work on a hoseless version though.

I always preferred brick-built weapons over prefabricated ones.

I prefer both. Haha. They both have their place.

Awesome work! My favourite has to be the heavy chain gun. I really like how you used the binocular piece its really well done