Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Trouble in the Streets of Gotham: Discussion

Blarb :classic:

Looks interesting, I'll be following the game as it goes on, why aren't people dead already? :angry:

I'm dead? No shit. Why am I not surprised :laugh: Good times, good times.

Wow, that surely was interesting. Thanks for having me play, Shadows!!!! And I actually am surprised that I died, I played a lot more carefully this time, and I don't remember making anyone suspiscious or cautious of me, so maybe I was villain killed. But oh well, it's just a game. I'm nterested in seeing how the rest plays out.

What a shame - I had so many more great titles. :laugh: I guess The Splendid at Breadmaking Apocatequil will have to show his talents someplace else.

What a death! Imagine, Monk Pretzel actually got a sizeable donation for someone. :wacko: I wish I could attend his funeral, but unfortunately I won't be around... :look:

:laugh:

WELL, shoot. I just now sent my action in.... Ooops. :blush:

It didn't get you killed. I've only done one mod kill so far, and that person didn't participate at all.

It didn't get you killed. I've only done one mod kill so far, and that person didn't participate at all.

Oh? I misread the day thread then! Yay for life! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristicrat

Oh? I misread the day thread then! Yay for life! :grin:

Oh no, you're most certainly dead, that just isn't why you died. :devil:

I'm not sure if I'm happy or disappointed that I won't be inflicting any more poems on you all.

What's up.

Meow. Hi there scummy mcscumpants. :purrr: Welcome to the kill magnet club, except I had more. Meow.

Meow. Hi there scummy mcscumpants. :purrr: Welcome to the kill magnet club, except I had more. Meow.

Serves Scumba right, he refused to convert and wear proper clothes when I told him to.

Shadows wasn't kidding when he said this was going to be a blood bath.

I was tempted to sign up because this sounded like fun (and it has been fun to follow), but was concerned about how busy I was going to be at work in the coming week. Next time ... now that I know the odds are that you're going to be killed in the first two days!

Oh really? I had one kill blocked, was shot from two different directions, AND someone poisoned my haggis. I think that's more than three, maybe you are speaking relatively though.

Aw man, you took me out of the game? :cry_sad: Oh well, it's my own fault, I guess, for being so busy the last couple of days, but to my defense, it was a bit unfair to start the game on Thanksgiving. If I had known that, I probably wouldn't have signed up. I'm very sorry about this. :sadnew:

Oh well, falling into a hole is not as bad as getting killed I suppose. :tongue:

A resounding bleugh to the bastard that ruined this beautiful face, I hate you. But in the hearts of minds of all who loved him (No-one), Fishface lives on! It's just a shame that I never got to eat somebody's hat.

Blurghblairghblorgblerghbleugh, and beyond!

Aw man, you took me out of the game? :cry_sad:

Actually, I didn't. I kept thinking you were the only mod kill, but you really were targeted by a player. It saved me the trouble. :laugh:

As for starting, to accommodate Thanksgiving, the first day ran 2 days, so you had all of friday as well.

But this eagle guy I think is.

You do know you're dead, right? :look:

Sign in to follow this