Sign in to follow this  
ZCerberus

Tournament of Retribution II Round 2

HAHA :pir-grin: Awesome, This is absolutly the best entry I've read......so funny and recognizable from the first scene. And the best part is that I'm the wookie! :pir-laugh:

Yet another great entry! And easily, the most "unique" usage of a LEGO banana I've seen in a long time.

Even when the Special Edition comes out, we'll all know you shot first. That's the way it should be.

Even when the Special Edition comes out, we'll all know you shot first. That's the way it should be.

Ahh That was my first thought too, but then I realized that when Blue Hair shot himself....that is even cooler! :pir_laugh2:

Nice work I had to laugh at the "love making part" also, don't worry about the 20th edition collectors set I have a guy on it to "fix it". :pir_laugh2:

disgusting!!!! :pir-sick: :pir-sick: :pir-sick:

I think that the bluecoat ran away from the battle, not for fear, just because the redcoats don't understand the diference between love and war. :pir-sick:

I really don't wanna know how that redcoat fought :pir-sick:

9.jpg

That was the best picture, i really laughed when i saw ZCerberus hairs and CBH sayed "You look ridiculos" and indeed we are better sailing and better at drinking, General A. is sailing in his barrel and Zorro loves rum (Like we all do) :pir_laugh2: Anyway, great entry from a great man, keep it up

Captain Becker

I was hoping the last line wasn't too "inside" Star Wars.

I still am not sure why the tag under my name says Blue Hiar is the best... the only thing seems to be the best at is getting shot in the face.

Thanks for reading!

Great work ZCeberus! :pir-laugh: Maybe you should consider covering the entire movie too! :thumbup:

That sounds like a lot of work... Though I could imagine having an entire army of "crimson troopers".

And if Phes is Jabba, who is the Emperor going to be? Blackmoor? He seems more like a Darth Vader to me.

Excellent entry! :thumbup: The Star Wars adaptation is a great angle!

I must say though, the red wig is not exactly flattering, but hey Redcoats are never afraid of ridicule. I can't imagine anyone wanting to sleep with that huge raspberry! :pir-tongue:

Hmmm I didn't knew mr. Phes is a Redcoat, this is most disturbing... :pir-look:

A Redcoat... well he is not, he is a notorious gangster of the Hutt... err... Spaniard Clan... that gentlemen in the Rum picture is his cousin, Mister Fizz.

P.S. Sorry I shot you in the face and got all that blood in your hair :pir-hmpf:

I must say though, the red wig is not exactly flattering, but hey Redcoats are never afraid of ridicule. I can't imagine anyone wanting to sleep with that huge raspberry! :pir-tongue:

We are not afraid of the hair the great creators have given us. Plus, Blue Hair's wife digs it.

Edited by ZCerberus

Great take on of Star Wars! :thumbup: When I saw Skalldyr

as a Chewy, I couldn't help laughing. :pir-sweet:

Hmmm I didn't knew mr. Phes is a Redcoat, this is most disturbing... :pir-look:

He's a Redcoat in my entry too. He seems to be both. But mostly Redcoat. :pir-tongue:

-

General Redwater

Very funny, but let me tell you it takes skill to sail a barrel across the sea. Something I have already mastered. :pir-tongue:

You have my vote.

Oh man, this is hilarious, I love the comparisions.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Well so long as I am Captain of an American ship, it's okay!

Whew! :pir-sweet:

I was loosing sleep over that.

Phred where did you get those shiny swords?? Please tell me, i want one for my self too :pir-cry_happy:

I can't say, cause I'll have my head chopped off then. :pir-cry_sad: