• No its crap [Vote this option at your own risk.] :P
    • I dont know
    • Fabuland is better.
    • We Want Agents Pie theme!!!!!

What are your Favourite Agents, Villains, & All their vehicles? :classic:

Post your thoughts & comments here :classic:

Edited by Darth_Legois

:thumbup:

Love the survey, but needs some revision (couple typos). But who cares? We all love Agents!!! NEVER ENDING PARTAY! NEVER ENDING PARTAY!

:sadnew:

:tongue:

Wow, I see everybody loves my Pie theme idea :grin:

I love the Lego Agents theme. It's a wonderful tongue-in-cheek mish-mash of Thunderbirds, James Bond, Incredibles, etc. The choice of colours is great; Agents are actually quite restrained in palette, yet look so cool, and the baddies have flamboyant orange and black.

Volcano base I think is the pinnacle of the theme, it just perfectly captures the essence of Dr. Inferno with the absurdly huge Laser gun, "throne", and flame pit.

I would have liked to see a base station for Agents rather than mobile base, but having purchased the latter, I can say it's pretty amazing and fantastic for vehicle parts, plates and panels. (bought it at €80 rather than €100, and spending another €40 got me a voucher for €20). I'm currently using the parts to built a base station upon the 2005 police station 3D baseplate.

The turbocar is my favorite Agents vehicle, I have modded it to have a pull-back motor built into it (really works - thread link). It's just about the flashiest, coolest Lego car ever!

Just this week I completed my Lego Agents line-up with Mission 7: Deep Sea Quest (on sale in Argos at €7.50 off, so €52.50, and you get a €5 gift voucher too!). The sub is probably the most amazing underwater vehicle yet, and quite moddable or good as parts for a space vehicle too. A lot of navy, it's pretty awesome.

Agents also has cool minifigs - Agent Trace, Dr. Inferno, the baddie and Agent outfits, the guy with gold hair, Claw-dette.

Great theme! Vehicles, characters,all top notch! The mobile command center is one of TLC's best sets ever IMO. Somuch detail for such a little price!I look forward to futrue agents sets!

:thumbup:

Love the survey, but needs some revision (couple typos). But who cares? We all love Agents!!! NEVER ENDING PARTAY! NEVER ENDING PARTAY!

:sadnew:

:tongue:

Wow, I see everybody loves my Pie theme idea :grin:

Can you point some stuff out to me? lol :blush::classic:

He he yea I just HAD to put that in. Were only coming second in "We want Agents Pie Theme!" with 4 votes... :sadnew: ,And someone *cough*A certain walrus?*cough* had to vote fabuland, 3 people cant decide :tongue: , 8 People like Agents & 1 person Thinks its crap :hmpf_bad::tongue:

Ah, I love the Agents theme. It fits into Mission Impossible, which I still need to finish the first season of. Heh, and plus this Lego theme is a lot more high-tech. Ahem... I also like the evil side a lot. Their uniforms look like messed up detainee suits, and they have henchmen! All of the upgraded guys must have proven themselves...

My favorite Agent vehicle is the jet, because it is the main tool of destruction. Nothing hurts more then shooting a henchmen with the missile.. wait, who uses an explosive missile on one guy? Hm... Fuse, I suppose. And that is why he's my favorite Agent!

The choppa is my favorite Inferno vehicle, mainly because of the spider web type thing that Spy Clops has. Makes him more.. spidery. However, my favorite is Gold Tooth.. since he's very shiny.

Hopefully we'll get a girl henchmen who doesn't have an arm, and perhaps a scuba suit without the slime! Oh and a guy with a metal left arm.. or a guy with both for the chest piece! That would be useful for the creation of Mega Henchman.. (kudos to you if you know which parts of who I would use.. but I would also use a certain villain's back thingy from Spiderman..)

Well, that's my input.. thanks for reading I suppose.

Favorite Agent: Trace, hands-down! She's hot!!! :wub:

Favorite Agents vehicle: Turbo Car of course! What could possibly be better than a vehicle made out of silver and dark blue bricks! :sweet:

Favorite Villain: Sawfist. I love the Terminator look of him! And in contrast to his twin brother Fire-Arm, his cyberborg arm doesn't look too oversized. Plus: He comes in the cheapest of the Agents sets! :wink:

Favorite Villain Vehicle: The Hover Jet from the Mobile Command Center! I just dig hovering things. :grin: And it has a very neat design! :thumbup: I wish it would have been available in a cheaper set...

Do I like Agents? Of course, I love it! :sing: I really hope there will be a second wave that is just as good (or even better) than the first one! :cry_happy:

Agents ON! :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

My choices seem to have high percentages, I must have good taste :tongue: I not really sure i like agents, il ike most of the parts E.g. The new arm mold, terminator like face and new-ish hair pieces but some of the sets seem too similar to each other like the deep sea one and the speedboat rescue. I'd just rather have "Proper" spies.

I'm surprised Trace isn't winning the poll by a long shot... :tongue::laugh:

A combination of Agents and Fabuland along with Pie weaponry would be the ultimate force in the lego universe! :laugh:

I hope Wave 2 brings us more awesome pieces and minifigures! :wub:

As well as some more awesome vehicles

Edited by Inertia

Great idea, Darth Legios. :sweet:

Favourite Agent: Agent Charge. Not only is he the biggest badass of the agents, but he makes a great yellow Indiana Jones.

Favourite Agents Vehicle: The Turbo Car. Brilliant colour scheme, brilliant design. I love all of the James Bond-like gadgets.

Favourite Villain: Thougn all of the villains are fantastic, I had to choose Dr. Inferno. Robotic arm, white suit, maniacal grin, cool hair - he has all of the makings of a great villain! :sweet:

Favourite Villain Vehicle: The Chopper. I simply love the way Spyclops can descend down from it like a spider. :wub:

Do you like Agents? Yes. :wink:

I hope the next wave brings Agent Trace undercover at Inferno's Strip Club Ice Cream Store...Im sure all the kids will buy that :tongue:

I picked Trace, The Mobile Command Center, Doctor Inferno, BreakJaw's Jet Ski (Clever Design) and thats it.

Despite the fact that I haven't actually bought any kits from the theme yet (limited budget's killing me :hmpf_bad: ), I love this theme and everything about it. It far outclasses Alpha team in every area - vehicle design, minifigures, bases, colors and parts, etc. :thumbup:

My favorite agent is easily Fuse, as he kinda reminds me of myself, with the hair style and glasses. I also love the Turbo car above every other agent's vehicle - it really captures the james bond feel of the line with lots of gadgets built into the design. :classic:

My favorite villain is easily gold tooth, as he's a really fun character with the golden hair, teeth, piercings, and gun. The best villian vehicle to me is no doubt the jet included with the Mobile command base. It's very compact and well designed.

As yoda used to say, Agents ON! :sweet:

I love the agents theme.

Agent: Trace. I hope they have another female agent in the next wave.

Agent Vehicle: Turbo Car, since I love the ejector seat.

Villian: Sawfist. Who wouln't want a chainsaw for an arm?

Villian Vehicle: 4WD, just love the overall orange of it.

Do I like it?: Who couldn't love the agents, even if it is just for Trace's hair or a robotic arm?

I'm surprised Trace isn't winning the poll by a long shot... :tongue::laugh:

A combination of Agents and Fabuland along with Pie weaponry would be the ultimate force in the lego universe! :laugh:

I hope Wave 2 brings us more awesome pieces and minifigures! :wub:

As well as some more awesome vehicles

I know!? I voted Trace :devil:

Posible, Without Fabuland it would be better :devil:

I hope so too! :sweet:

Great idea, Darth Legios. :sweet:

Favourite Agent: Agent Charge. Not only is he the biggest badass of the agents, but he makes a great yellow Indiana Jones.

Favourite Agents Vehicle: The Turbo Car. Brilliant colour scheme, brilliant design. I love all of the James Bond-like gadgets.

Favourite Villain: Thougn all of the villains are fantastic, I had to choose Dr. Inferno. Robotic arm, white suit, maniacal grin, cool hair - he has all of the makings of a great villain! :sweet:

Favourite Villain Vehicle: The Chopper. I simply love the way Spyclops can descend down from it like a spider. :wub:

Do you like Agents? Yes. :wink:

And I think thats the only thing Charge is good for...a Yellow Indy :laugh:

I hope the next wave brings Agent Trace undercover at Inferno's Strip Club Ice Cream Store...Im sure all the kids will buy that :tongue:

I picked Trace, The Mobile Command Center, Doctor Inferno, BreakJaw's Jet Ski (Clever Design) and thats it.

Stripclub eh? What would that be a Ages 18+ set? :grin: "AFOL EDITION" "Includes whip!" :devil::laugh:

Despite the fact that I haven't actually bought any kits from the theme yet (limited budget's killing me :hmpf_bad: ), I love this theme and everything about it. It far outclasses Alpha team in every area - vehicle design, minifigures, bases, colors and parts, etc. :thumbup:

My favorite agent is easily Fuse, as he kinda reminds me of myself, with the hair style and glasses. I also love the Turbo car above every other agent's vehicle - it really captures the james bond feel of the line with lots of gadgets built into the design. :classic:

My favorite villain is easily gold tooth, as he's a really fun character with the golden hair, teeth, piercings, and gun. The best villian vehicle to me is no doubt the jet included with the Mobile command base. It's very compact and well designed.

As yoda used to say, Agents ON! :sweet:

Yea Im juggling with Agents & Star Wars.....Not to mention city & abit of castle! :wacko:

I love the agents theme.

Agent: Trace. I hope they have another female agent in the next wave.

Agent Vehicle: Turbo Car, since I love the ejector seat.

Villian: Sawfist. Who wouln't want a chainsaw for an arm?

Villian Vehicle: 4WD, just love the overall orange of it.

Do I like it?: Who couldn't love the agents, even if it is just for Trace's hair or a robotic arm?

Me too, But if they dont im ordering some stuff on BL to make some more female agents and other agents :devil: [This is my secret little project involving BrickArms.. :devil: ...And Pies...]

For your [anyones] eyes only

Operation: Globalization [LOL] - Recruiting of Agents from around the

Globe.

Agents: Starkiller, Dual, Ghost-

More to be revealed soon.

I expect it to be finnished sometime in early '09

Ive been planning this project forawhile now... :devil:

Also thanks for voting & posting your comments guys! :sweet:

Edited by Darth_Legois

Can you point some stuff out to me? lol :blush::classic:

Sure, my fellow pie-lover:

1) Make the Agent in Favorite Agent Vehicle pural (Agents)

2) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> EVERYTHING! TYPO: Don't put the set names next to the vehicles.

3) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> Spy Plane TYPO: Center is spelled wrong.

4) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> SuperSonic Jet TYPO: Just "Jet", no SuperSonic.

5) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> Turbo Car TYPO: Turbocar is one word.

6) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> TurboCopter TYPO: Its a Helicopter (According to LEGO.com)

7) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> Sub TYPO: Sub"marine" :grin:

8) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> Mobile Command Centre TYPO: Center is spelled wrong. Correction: Center.

9) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> Bike TYPO: "Motor"bike.

10) Favorite Villain TYPO: Villian spelled wrong. Correction: Villian.

11) Favorite Villian -> Fire-Arm [Puntastic] TYPO: Take out the [Puntastic] part.

12) Favorite Villain Vehicle TYPO: Once again, my friend, Villian.

13) Favorite Villain Vehicle -> Hover Jet TYPO: Just "Jet", no Hover.

14) Favorite Villain Vehicle -> Chopper TYPO: Helicopter.

15) Favorite Villain Vehicle -> Jetski's 1 & 2 TYPOD here is where you can leave the set names.

16) Do you like Agents? -> Yes I LOVE AGENTS!!! TYPO: Comma after Yes.

17) Do you like Agents? -> No its crap [Vote this option at your own risk.] :P TYPO: Just put: No, I hate it. (Let's make this a little user-friendly :tongue:)

18) Do you like Agents? -> I dont know TYPO: I don't know.

19) Do you like Agents? -> We Want Agents Pie theme!!!!! TYPO: We want an Agents Pie Theme!

Follow these steps, and your survey will be the best ever made, young grasshopper. :classic:

Edited by Scyzoryk

Sure, my fellow pie-lover:

1) Make the Agent in Favorite Agent Vehicle pural (Agents)

2) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> EVERYTHING! TYPO: Don't put the set names next to the vehicles.

3) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> Spy Plane TYPO: Center is spelled wrong.

4) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> SuperSonic Jet TYPO: Just "Jet", no SuperSonic.

5) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> Turbo Car TYPO: Turbocar is one word.

6) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> TurboCopter TYPO: Its a Helicopter (According to LEGO.com)

7) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> Sub TYPO: Sub"marine" :grin:

8) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> Mobile Command Centre TYPO: Center is spelled wrong. Correction: Center.

9) Favorite Agent Vehicle -> Bike TYPO: "Motor"bike.

11) Favorite Villian -> Fire-Arm [Puntastic] TYPO: Take out the [Puntastic] part.

13) Favorite Villain Vehicle -> Hover Jet TYPO: Just "Jet", no Hover.

14) Favorite Villain Vehicle -> Chopper TYPO: Helicopter.

15) Favorite Villain Vehicle -> Jetski's 1 & 2 TYPOD here is where you can leave the set names.

16) Do you like Agents? -> Yes I LOVE AGENTS!!! TYPO: Comma after Yes.

17) Do you like Agents? -> No its crap [Vote this option at your own risk.] :P TYPO: Just put: No, I hate it. (Let's make this a little user-friendly :tongue: )

18) Do you like Agents? -> I dont know TYPO: I don't know.

19) Do you like Agents? -> We Want Agents Pie theme!!!!! TYPO: We want an Agents Pie Theme!

Follow these steps, and your survey will be the best ever made, young grasshopper. :classic:

Well the thing is with all the names I got them from the actual set. So these are the names LEGO uses for the vehicles [most of them], Even though they sound silly :wacko:

Also taking out all the funparts eh? :angry::tongue:

Villian? But my spell checker said Villain.... :wacko:

Im good at spelling.....Well I used to be atleast :laugh: , Im not good at all the little stuff like an instead of a ect... :wacko: Also English is my second language [i only knew Finnish till I was 2/3 yrs old :tongue: ] But yea enough exuses I suck at english. SUCK! :tongue:

So I might edit the little things like "an" instead of "a" but Im not sure about the names since that IS WHAT TLC CALLS THEM :wacko:

Also some of the stuff might be the diffrence between US & Uk/Commonwealth spelling.

Edited by Darth_Legois

Favorite Agent: Trace! She's the first to have that great new hairpiece! (This can be used in other themes!)

Favorite Agent Vehicle: The TurboCar is simply unbeatable! 2nd Place would have to go to The Submarine.

Favorite Evil(ish) Person: Dr. Inferno! Besides an awesome hairpiece he's got that arm which can be used for anything from Arnold Schwarzenegger to a Star Wars service droid!

Favorite Evil(ish) Vehicle That boat from Submarine (Rescue?), I guess. Evil (ish people don't really have that many outstanding vehicles. :sceptic:

Do You I Like Agents? Of course I do. Who doesn't? even if you thought the sets were :sick: it would still offer new (dark-blue :tongue: ) pieces.

My vote went to "Fabuland is better", next would've been "We want Agents Pie Theme!!!!"!

Agents+Pie= :wub:

Dang it! You guys made me hungry! :sing:

Pickerel

My vote: Agent Trace, Turbo Car, Spyclops, Hover Jet, and Yes, I love Agents.

Scyzoryk, most of your corrections are rather nitpicky, but there are a few I would like to address.

Nothing wrong with putting the set names next to the vehicles. Seeing the set names helped me to quickly visualize which vehicle was being referenced. Clarification makes for a better poll, IMO.

Yes, my USA set box says Mobile Command Center. But, even if European boxes also spell it Center , using the alternate spelling Centre hardly affects the poll (and, afterall, this is EURObricks :wink: ).

According to my Oxford American Dictionary, Darth Legois' spelling of Villain is correct - it's 'AI' not 'IA'.

Leg Godt.

My vote: Agent Trace, Turbo Car, Spyclops, Hover Jet, and Yes, I love Agents.

Scyzoryk, most of your corrections are rather nitpicky, but there are a few I would like to address.

Nothing wrong with putting the set names next to the vehicles. Seeing the set names helped me to quickly visualize which vehicle was being referenced. Clarification makes for a better poll, IMO.

Yes, my USA set box says Mobile Command Center. But, even if European boxes also spell it Center , using the alternate spelling Centre hardly affects the poll (and, afterall, this is EURObricks :wink: ).

According to my Oxford American Dictionary, Darth Legois' spelling of Villain is correct - it's 'AI' not 'IA'.

Leg Godt.

Thank you. :classic: I thought it would be easiest if I put the set names next to it ect... :thumbup:

I am absolutely mad on the Agents theme. I have all the '08 sets except for Deep Sea Quest (but it's currently on order) and am currently scouting my local mall for the '09 stuff.

Favourite Agent: Chase (However I noticed that Trace had the most votes. I wonder why... :pir-wink: )

Favourite Villain: Spy-Clops

Favourite Agents' Vehicle: Turbo Car (duh)

Favourite Villains' Vehicle: Spy-Clops' Helicopter (And even though they're not vehicles, I also like Break Jaw's buoy and sharks from Speedboat Rescue.)

Yes, I love Agents.

This survey is great, but I think it should be updated to include '09 stuff.

I am absolutely mad on the Agents theme. I have all the '08 sets except for Deep Sea Quest (but it's currently on order) and am currently scouting my local mall for the '09 stuff.

Favourite Agent: Chase (However I noticed that Trace had the most votes. I wonder why... :pir-wink: )

Favourite Villain: Spy-Clops

Favourite Agents' Vehicle: Turbo Car (duh)

Favourite Villains' Vehicle: Spy-Clops' Helicopter (And even though they're not vehicles, I also like Break Jaw's buoy and sharks from Speedboat Rescue.)

Yes, I love Agents.

This survey is great, but I think it should be updated to include '09 stuff.

I completely forgot about this thread :blush: , Maybe I should make a new one for 2.0? :classic:

Favorite agent: Trace

Favorite agent vehicle: Helicoptor thing from lava base. It just looks so cool, with the two rotors.

Favorite villan: Break jaw, I realy like his helmet/munchers.

Favorite villan vehicle: The boat, but I don't realy think any of them are that great.

Yes I love agents, probably my favorite non-licened theme.

Favourite Agent: Trace, one of the first female character figures since Cam Attaway.

Favourite Agent vehicle: The Mobile Command. That is one awesome Lorry, with loads of cool features that don't feel tacked on

Favorite villan: Clawdette, A female character baddie! That is a first. apart from witches.

Favorite villan vehicle: The Boat, it's really cool.

I completely forgot about this thread :blush: , Maybe I should make a new one for 2.0? :classic:

Yes! :sweet: Agents Survey 2.0! :grin: But include the vehicles & characters from 1.0 as well so that we can see if there are some who prefer the old sets over the new ones. :wink: