Sign in to follow this  
Space Police XVIII

[moc] Space Police speeder bikes

First, the Speeder Bike That Looks Like It Shouldn't be Able to Balance Like That but It Does. Officer Hoodbot is along to provide an example of typical, heavily armed and stylish, modern robot police personnel.

24712256071_4d9ff1f566_c.jpg

Second, the Heretic bike, in Space Police livery. I call it heretic because the bike fairing is modified. I snapped the clips on the bottom somehow, on accident, then removed them entirely to fit in the two-stud-wide chassis.

24799927336_e6a2a74239_c.jpg

While here, I would like to nominate http://alpha.brickli...em.page?P=85861 for the Nobel Peace Prize, thank you all very much for your support

These are great! Love the balance physics in the first one, almost looks like it could have a really robotic, jerky walking mode for patrolling the streets. The 'heretic' looks very intimidating.

It always amazes me the different ways people can use the same motocycle piece for a completley unique outcomes

These looks great, i kinda like the second the most, but i got this assosiation with the first that it will be able to jump aroud like a kangaroo or similiar.

Actually made me laugh ! :laugh:

Great builds indeed !

Tell me about it- that 1x1 round with the hole is a lifesaver! That first speeder bike is very speeder bike-y in the classic Star Wars way. the second one is verrry interesting. You've moved the center of balance forward, which is so deliciously outside of the norm! And the asymmetrical vanes on the front are just the cherry on top of this cake.