Dr. Steve

Red Coat Army (577 and counting)

Here are some pics of my Red Coat Army (I am more of a fan of Blue...But I can only buy new Red right now).

Here is the break down

203 "old" Red Coats with the New Shako

220 "new" Red Coats with the new Shako

100 "old" Red Coats with Tricone

50 of Martin Super's "Black Coats" (I need another 35 Shakos to complete) My Goal is around 100 of these guys

4 Officers.

I have a few more old red coats and officers around (somewhere) and I will add them in soon. I am using the new Admiral for the Blue Coats.

006.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

A special thanks to Martin Super (aka Black Sheep) for making the first "Black Coat"...Great Job!

edit: I fixed the size of the images.

Edited by Dr.Steve

Holy cow.

Now I know why the coats at ebay are so expensive ;)

Very nice army you have. No one can stop them.

The pictures are deadly for all ISDN and slower connections ^^

Holy cow.

Now I know why the coats at ebay are so expensive ;)

Very nice army you have. No one can stop them.

The pictures are deadly for all ISDN and slower connections ^^

Sorry about that....fixing it right now

Wow huge army man! You are a master collector . :pir-sweet:

Heck, its even bigger than my "Fake" army :pir_laugh2:

giant_britisharmy.png

(I am more of a fan of Blue...But I can only buy new Red right now).

Does that me you will have a Blue army also if the they come out with new Bluecoats? :pir-blush:

I hope so! :thumbup:

I always knew that every Bluecoat was a Redcoat at heart. :pir_laugh2:

Wow huge army man! You are a master collector . :pir-sweet:

Heck, its even bigger than my "Fake" army :pir_laugh2:

Does that me you will have a Blue army also if the they come out with new Bluecoats? :pir-blush:

I hope so! :thumbup:

I loved your "fake army"

I will be building an army of the "new" Blue Coats...If they are ever made.

If they ever come out with new blue coats I will build an army that would crush this red one

Dr. Steve, my 30 blue coats fart in your general direction :pir-tongue: Awesome army man, I'll be waiting for a military moc with those guys.

Dr. Steve, my 30 blue coats fart in your general direction :pir-tongue: Awesome army man, I'll be waiting for a military moc with those guys.

I am not sure what I am going to do with them...But it should be fun

I'm terribly behind with army building! I haven't even 30 Bluecoats and 2 Redcoats... :pir-hmpf_bad:

By seeing such an army I'm scared! There are too much of them! They are everywhere! :pir-oh3:

Still, I hope to have an army that big one day...

Keep collecting them! And let's hope for Bluecoasts in the next round!

If they ever come out with new blue coats I will build an army that would crush this red one

That seems pretty pointless to be making a army to crush...your army. Thats like punching yourself in the face. :pir_laugh2:

Yeah Black Coats!

I'm redoing my black coat officer to actually use that torso as well! As soon as I pickup some battle packs I'll have more.

So... I dare say.... we have a faction?

-Super

Yeah Black Coats!

I'm redoing my black coat officer to actually use that torso as well! As soon as I pickup some battle packs I'll have more.

-Super

Any thoughts on using the new Black Epaulette? For an officer?

Theres a Black Eqaulette? Oh yeah, Hondo Ohnaka.

Yeah Black Coats!

-Super

Hmmmm, I too should have Blackcoats join my team ofsoon to be 52 Bluecoats (Once My order comes in! :pir_laugh2: )

I just need more red epaulette's.

Actually, I already ordered 20 of them. I am going to use them as the standard epaulette for the gunners on my fort. I was going to post a pic once they came in.

-Super

Sweet army! I only have about 350 redcoats and 250 bluecoats. I am not adding many new redcoats at this point. I am waiting for this new bluecoats though! Well done!

I only have 12 Redcoats. I haven't bothered to work on my redcoat army since I am more a Naval man meself. :pir_laugh2:

Only 577? Which happens to be 575 more than I have... I have some catching up to do!

That's 577 more than I have... my 'army' is only 10 Bluecoats. Although these posts make me slightly envious, I also always ask myself what I would do with so many minifigs. I'm still waiting for the day that someone makes a huge battle scene with their huge armies. Right now, they're just standing there... impressive, but...

We have, well at least you have. The color combo really works well, the black, red, and gold on the new shakos and Brickbeard torso.

That's 577 more than I have... my 'army' is only 10 Bluecoats. Although these posts make me slightly envious, I also always ask myself what I would do with so many minifigs. I'm still waiting for the day that someone makes a huge battle scene with their huge armies. Right now, they're just standing there... impressive, but...

Someday I will create a massive battle scene (hopefully when the numbers are more even with new blue coats....Shut up Joey My 250 Blue coats could beat the 600 redcoats). It takes a lot of time to put the figs together with their weapons in that position all lined up...only to take them down, use them and put them back...Yup I am that Lazy.

It takes a lot of time to put the figs together with their weapons in that position all lined up...only to take them down, use them and put them back...Yup I am that Lazy.

That is so true. It took me hours to set up my Naval warehouse MOC only to snap a few pictures and then put the figures all back into storage. But I still want new Bluecoats! 100's of em! :devil:

:pir_laugh2:

Yay redcoats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1one!!!!!!!!

577 is a very big number.

hornbricker or someone like building an entire town, and he's got like 1600.

in comparison I have only 11.

I beat you PHES!!! mwahahahaha

umm yeah

:pir_laugh2:

Yay redcoats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1one!!!!!!!!

577 is a very big number.

hornbricker or someone like building an entire town, and he's got like 1600.

in comparison I have only 11.

I beat you PHES!!! mwahahahaha

umm yeah

Please do try to use less exclamation marks and ones, and try to properly capitalize your words as it is much easier to read correctly formatted text. Thanks! :pir-wink:

Hey, you're getting close to the size of my redcoat army. I blame Lego for that. :pir-tongue: I placed an order for 500 redcoats and they cancelled it saying they did not have that many sets in stock. I think they ended up shipping what they had which amounted to about 120 redcoats.

Nice army. I would build one my self but, I don't know what I would do with them. I think that I will build a redcoat fleet instead with the Imperial Flagship. I would also like to build a medieval army using the newer crownies. :pir-classic: