Sign in to follow this  
jasbury

NCS Infiltration viper!

Introducing my latest MOC: The NCS Infiltration Viper!

This was built as my contribution to Vic Viper Novvember.

Originally Commander Grayson of the NCS Star fleet's personal transport, the Infiltration Viper was built when agile space combat ships were needed. It's a favored design by many federation fighter pilots, although it's a very rare opportunity to be able to drive one of these as very few were ever produced. only about 6 are currently scattered around the stars.

Well, I have officially created one Neo classic space ship in each of the three color schemes!

I call this a success :-)

8180846039_167d908461_c.jpg

8180860860_a3885953f7_c.jpg

My flickr!

You can find my blog at spacebricks.blogspot.com!

-Jasbury!

Edited by jasbury

Really nice viper :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like a lot how you recall the style of the first space set :wink:

I love how you managed to keep this both simple and detailed, sleek and intricate. The asymmetrical gun in particular is a great part.

Nice interesting style viper you built here! Also, due to my brother and I having owned the 6952 Solar Power Transporter, it happens to be in one of my favorite Classic Space Color schemes as well. :D

Wow... with this one you can seriously feel the sci-fi climate. :sweet:

I like that You used the green this thing there. Could put little bit more color though.

Funny to see that you gave this guy epoulettes :sweet: Is he all-yellow inside or is that just an illusion?

Nice interesting style viper you built here! Also, due to my brother and I having owned the 6952 Solar Power Transporter, it happens to be in one of my favorite Classic Space Color schemes as well. :D

Thanks! It's also one of my favorite color schemes! I would definitely like to see more people using it!

Wow... with this one you can seriously feel the sci-fi climate. :sweet:

I like that You used the green this thing there. Could put little bit more color though.

Funny to see that you gave this guy epoulettes :sweet: Is he all-yellow inside or is that just an illusion?

Glad you noticed! I wanted to make him look more like a commander. He's actually all white, but the trans-green makes him look yellow.

:thumbup:

Nicely... never would have guessed he was yellow :sweet: I don't know... yellow seemed to be the most proper color for him comparing to machine's grayness :wink:

Now I see that he's got... some kind of a "steering wheel" too?

BTW had a quick look at your webiste. Great job with those Lego boxes! You take on recreating Cosmic Cruiser is simply stunning! :thumbup:

Box art and placing is perfect. How did you do that? :sweet:

:thumbup:

Nicely... never would have guessed he was yellow :sweet: I don't know... yellow seemed to be the most proper color for him comparing to machine's grayness :wink:

Now I see that he's got... some kind of a "steering wheel" too?

BTW had a quick look at your webiste. Great job with those Lego boxes! You take on recreating Cosmic Cruiser is simply stunning! :thumbup:

Box art and placing is perfect. How did you do that? :sweet:

Thanks! I'm really glad you like them!

I do all my photography using natural light, then use photoshop to add in the background and any other details. My backgrounds are usually a compilation of a few pictures layered on top of each-other.

So you actually took couple of pictures of the desert and sky and then made a compilation?

How about these "Legoland" and "Lego" signs, did you do them by yourself or cut them? They look very well and new :sweet:

Well I am "green" on photoshop so everthing like this is still magic for me :wink:

Did you think about making a classic yellow box with this set?

So you actually took couple of pictures of the desert and sky and then made a compilation?

How about these "Legoland" and "Lego" signs, did you do them by yourself or cut them? They look very well and new :sweet:

Well I am "green" on photoshop so everthing like this is still magic for me :wink:

Did you think about making a classic yellow box with this set?

The credit for the desert seen in the cosmic cruiser actually goes to ~ Lego Knight ~ on Flickr. The stars and backgrounds are usually wallpapers that I get permission to use, and then I'll modify their appearance/ colors accordingly. I did up most of the box art text and stuff by hand, but the Lego logo is cut out.

I might do a box art pic for this MOC if time allows.

Cheers!

Jasbury

Edited by jasbury

Interesting design 'jasbury', slightly uneven weapons there eh ? :laugh:

Very sci-fi.....though I'm having a little trouble seeing if any other sci-fi theme has been used as inspiration......anyway, great work and Brick On Fight On 'jasbury' ! :grin:

Interesting design 'jasbury', slightly uneven weapons there eh ? :laugh:

Very sci-fi.....though I'm having a little trouble seeing if any other sci-fi theme has been used as inspiration......anyway, great work and Brick On Fight On 'jasbury' ! :grin:

Who needs symmetry :laugh:

It's based off of the grey and trans-green Classic space sets, of which there are about 4 or 5. Glad you like it!

6952-1.jpg

1968-1.jpg