The third module of a large collab build that Isaac and I are building for Brickfair, Virginia. First module, second module. We’ll be posting one new module a week. The harbor-master’s house and tower both have full interiors. The tower is only one half of the gatehouse, which is why the arch has nothing on top of it.

The harbor-master’s house sits in the corner of the Nordheim Docks, and all incoming traffic is registered there. The winter lull gives the harbor-master plenty of time to catch up on his records, inside his cozy home.

I would like to claim UoP credits for: General Building: Interior Design

Overview.jpg

Left.jpg

Back.jpg

Right.jpg

Fire.jpg

wnd.jpg

Shelf.jpg

Lots more pictures on Brickbuilt

All C&C much appreciated :classic:

I love the way you do stone walls, with such rich texture. The small details really complete the model, though, like the stonework on the arch above the harbormaster's door and the cloakrack in his office. Great work!

Very nice addition LJ, great texture on the wall and the snow too. Excellent interior as well! :thumbup:

+1 for the UoP credit!

I love to see it when people not only make a cool model on the outside but then complete the inside of the model with furnishings as well. Looks great. I like the bookshelf

Great build! I love the stonework and the interiors of the buildings! The snow is also excellent.

Even a half archway got me drooling! I also like the fact that, despite the fact that it's a display piece, you've included interiors. They are becoming somewhat of a mark for you guys!

I'm already looking forward to next week!

Beautiful build! It's cool to see how similar your and Isaac's styles are. My favorite detail is how well the abgled wall fits with the snow, it looks very good!

I love the way you do stone walls, with such rich texture. The small details really complete the model, though, like the stonework on the arch above the harbormaster's door and the cloakrack in his office. Great work!

Thanks, glad you like the interior details :classic:

Very nice addition LJ, great texture on the wall and the snow too. Excellent interior as well! :thumbup:

+1 for the UoP credit!

Thanks Kai!

Great Wall texture !

And I like the interior design.

Great job !

Thanks, glad you like it :classic:

UoP DoH +1

Thanks Gedren!

I love to see it when people not only make a cool model on the outside but then complete the inside of the model with furnishings as well. Looks great. I like the bookshelf

Thanks, I always like to see people do interiors too :classic:

Great build! I love the stonework and the interiors of the buildings! The snow is also excellent.

Thanks Sunder! :classic:

Even a half archway got me drooling! I also like the fact that, despite the fact that it's a display piece, you've included interiors. They are becoming somewhat of a mark for you guys!

I'm already looking forward to next week!

Thanks Titus! Yep, gotta have interiors! :wink:

Beautiful as always. I love the wall, with all it's stone textures!

Thanks Mr. Greeble! :sweet:

Beautiful build! It's cool to see how similar your and Isaac's styles are. My favorite detail is how well the angled wall fits with the snow, it looks very good!

Thanks LD! I quite liked how that fit too :classic:

Great details here, I particularly like the dark green colour on the building. Nice snow and wall design as well. UoP +1.

Lovely details all around!

Thanks Blufiji! :sweet:

Great details here, I particularly like the dark green colour on the building. Nice snow and wall design as well. UoP +1.

Thanks BrickCurve! I quite like the dark green too :classic:

That's just master!

Thank you, narbilu!

So many great details to steal from to be inspired by :grin:

:thumbup:

Thanks Captain! :laugh:

Nice creation! I like the rockwork on the wall and the house but especially the atmosphere you create at your last MOCs! :sweet:

Nice Rockwell. Is the building dark green or black? Either way I like it against the light gray wall. That little pop of purple keeps drawing my attention.

The snow drifts on this section turned out especially nice :wub: Lovely house, with neat furniture inside: those chairs, table, and fireplace are all excellent :thumbup:

Great presentation too :classic:

Nice creation! I like the rockwork on the wall and the house but especially the atmosphere you create at your last MOCs! :sweet:

Thanks Mpyromaxos! Glad you're liking them :classic:

Nice Rockwell. Is the building dark green or black? Either way I like it against the light gray wall. That little pop of purple keeps drawing my attention.

Thanks, the building is dark green :classic:

The snow drifts on this section turned out especially nice :wub: Lovely house, with neat furniture inside: those chairs, table, and fireplace are all excellent :thumbup:

Great presentation too :classic:

Thanks Isaac! The furniture was one of my favorite parts too.

Edited by LittleJohn

Stunning work guys :wub: The detailing is outstanding especially the snow and the stonework texturing. Also really appreciate the extra work you put into creating beautiful interiors for your buildings.

Everything looks so complete!

Thanks Windusky!

Stunning work guys :wub: The detailing is outstanding especially the snow and the stonework texturing. Also really appreciate the extra work you put into creating beautiful interiors for your buildings.

Thanks, glad you like the interiors :classic: