BlueBard

WIP: Pirate Harbour MOC

HELP! I'm actually working on pirate harbour MOC and I badly need Mr. Cunningham's torso for a character (from Adventurer's Lego sets)! If someone has it or find it in the net please post it here. Thank you very much! ;-)

Current progress

p2280010.jpg

gsbysidebis.jpg

p2280008.jpg_thumb.jpg p2280022.jpg_thumb.jpg p2280040.jpg_thumb.jpg

It always helps if there's a picture for people to look at. So here we go:

Mr_Cunningham.jpg

I think he makes a quite nice looking pirate myself.

Not yet sorry. Probably this weekend I could give you some pictures of the project

Anyway I think it will take me more time to finish it because I didn't like the look it has and I'm renewing some of the houses and a lot of mini-figures.

I hope you guys will be not very disapponted! LOL *sweet*

The advantage of Work In Progress pictures is we can give you feedback and ideas while you build it. You never know, you might have done better than you think...

First of all you'll need an account with an image hosting website like Photobucket, FlickR, etc.

Personally I'd recommend Brickshelf.com since it's an image hosting website for the specific purpose of hosting images of LEGO.

So Step 1 is to register an account with an image hosting website. Once that's done I'll tell you Step 2.

First of all you'll need an account with an image hosting website like Photobucket, FlickR, etc.

Personally I'd recommend Brickshelf.com since it's an image hosting website for the specific purpose of hosting images of LEGO.

So Step 1 is to register an account with an image hosting website. Once that's done I'll tell you Step 2.

Step 3: Profit.

Hey, what's step two?

*sweet*

~ M ~

PS

I want to see these pictures when they do get uploaded. Sounds intriguing.

Please, someone, be so kind! LOL :-P Thank you for trying to help me anyway!

You should really visit the Minifig Customisation Workshop and post in the requests thread located here.

EDIT: Between the time I posted and now, I went ahead and made it. Check my thread here.

Edited by imperialshadows

Well done! You've managed to figure out Step 2 all by yourself - and that was to upload some images.

Now Step 3 is to resize an image or two so they can fit comfortably inside the thread. See the How to Perform a Batch Image Resize Tutorial for instructions on how to do this.

Than you very much, Imperialshadows! *sweet*

No problem *y*

You might also want to check out this thread for some different but similar sailors I ended up making out of him.

Thank you very much everybody for helping. ;-)

This is my last post as "BlueBard" 'cause I'm going to create a new account to change some things and present you my MOC. Bye! ;-)

Thank you very much everybody for helping. ;-)

This is my last post as "BlueBard" 'cause I'm going to create a new account to change some things and present you my MOC. Bye! ;-)

If there is something wrong with your account, I'm sure an admin would be happy to fix it, but I don't think they're crazy about multiple accounts. I'd suggest asking first.

Everything is resolved! I remain BlueBard X-D I'll post some pics of the beginning of the MOC this weekend, promised! :-)

It's best not to register additional accounts because that tends to annoy the other administrators. If you need to make a major change then send me a PM and I'll help you out.

I'll post some pics of the beginning of the MOC this weekend, promised! :-)

Excellent! And be sure to add the best picture to your very first post. Threads with a picture or two in the first post tend to get more attention.