Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Sign Up Thread

IMG_0739.jpg

This is the Jedi Temple, a place of rest, study, and relaxation.

IMG_0741.jpg

This is Yoda, the Jedi in charge of most of the goings-on in the temple. But today, he senses something in the force, and he realizes this is just he beginning of something much larger...

Mafiabannerbig.jpg

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

There are 26 slots in this game, I kept adding them :grin: , for advanced players. K-nut and I are Co-hosting this game, and we'll be using the standard rules with a few slight changes. The sign ups will be up for one week, or until the game's full, hopefully allowing everyone that wants to play the chance to sign up.

To sign up, please post in this thread about the following:

1. - Your past mafia history.

2. - Your availability for the next six weeks.

3. - And we'd like to know who your favorite Star Wars character is and why.

1. Sandy's A Bedtime Story.

2. Yes.

3. I like R2-D2, because of the way Pete from Darths and Droids.

OhmygodisthatanIthorian? :wub: Instantly recognizable! This seems to be an awesome game, Masked, and I look forward to following it. :thumbup:

1. Lost as Red Riding Hood (Townie Cop) in Sandy's A Bedtime Story mafia

2. Fully available

3. Qui-Gon Jinn, for his portrayal in Darths and Droids

Looks great! :classic:

This looks great, Masked and K-nut! As a huge Star Wars fan, this is a game I've been really looking forward to and I have no reservations about signing up right away.

1. My detailed Mafia history records can be found in my profile, but at a glance I've played Hogwarts, Eurodina, Bloodbrick's Asylum, Curse of Imhotep, among others, and co-hosted Gotham City Mafia.

2. I should be free for most of that time. I'll be finished with uni this week and work doesn't start til June, so I'll have plenty of free time.

3. Not that I'm trying to reserve a character, but Kit Fisto is probably my favourite character, aside from my own characters. What with his impressive Jedi skills and characteristic grin, what's not to like about Fisto?! Commander Gree is a close second and my favourite clone.

I hope to be a part of this game, but I'll definitely be following from the sidelines if not. Best of luck with hosting it. :classic:

:drool:

I love this K-nut and Masked! I know it will be the best. I can't resist signing up. :wub:

1. I played a scum in Hinckly's School, I did fairly well, until WBD lynched me. I was a scum again in Pengy/ADHO's Gotham, did fairly well, till def annihilated our entire team.

2. I have nothing in my life, and all dinner and lunch plans have been cancelled obviously.

3. Favourite Star Wars character? Without a doubt Calo Nord. He is literally the best Bounty Hunter ever. He counts to three when you mess with him, them instantly kills you on three. And he is oddly short and stumpy. :rofl:

I adore this game! :sweet:

Edited by Scorpiox

This looks brilliant, and I have been thinking as I write this if I have enough time to put into this to give mafia another shot. I don't think I actually do so I'm gonna have to give this a miss and watch from the sidelines. Looks good though and I wish you much luck with tackling this exciting theme!

1) I have played in the following:

-Infection

-Prohibitation

-Dystopia

-Hogwarts

-Eurodina

-Werewolf

-The Forest

-The Coming Darkness

-Baritones 3

-The Curse of Imhotep

-Yakuza

2) I have no plans, a few exams but nothing which will hinder me too much.

3) My favourite character... hmm thats a difficult question because to be honest, I have never had one. I've never felt the need to love one more than another or favourite one, within the movies they all link together to form the story. However I guess one of my more likeable ones would be Vader, he was the first character I had in Lego form and I always kinda liked his darkness, other than that its just a randomish one picked from my mind of the ones I think about most in my sad life.

I want to play , but from the 14th to 18 of May I will have little or no Internet.

As long as you can post at least once in every day thread, you can play. :wink:

3. Not that I'm trying to reserve a character, but Kit Fisto is probably my favourite character, aside from my own characters. What with his impressive Jedi skills and characteristic grin, what's not to like about Fisto?! Commander Gree is a close second and my favourite clone.

You have very good taste. :tongue:

I love this K-Nut and Masked! I know it will be the best. I can't resist signing up. :wub:

Can't play until you get my name right. :poke:

Looking good, Masked and K-nut. :classic:

1. I was the obvious newb Town Cop in Isla Paradisa, which I won because Kartoffel saved my MegaBloks on Night One. If it counts, I was a Villager who was converted by pure dumb luck to the winning Dark Ones team on the last Day of The Coming Darkness. I was the n00b sheep Town PGO in Baritones 3 and the n00b sheep Townie in Bloodbrick II, both of which I lost. I was the last surviving Scum of Gotham Mafia, which I lost, and the slightly newbish Scum Godfather in IMHOTEP Mafia, which I also lost. I was the vocal Townie who got a Scum lynched and then became unnecessarily cautious and was lynched in Yakuza Mafia.
  2. Available. I've been building up my body fat for the past three months so that I don't have to eat during mafia.
  3. Threepio. I'm the most like him in real life, complete with an annoying habit of correcting others' abuse of the English language. And you'd be hard-pressed to find a more fan-friendly Star Wars actor than Anthony Daniels.

I'm a great fan of Starwars, and an even greater fan of Mafia! Sign me up and count me in! Oh, I have to apply first? Fine. :cry_sad:

Question 1:

Well, I've been in enough Mafia games not to be allowed into a Mafia school, (it may have something to do with the fact that I've already graduated one.) but not enough to be seriously considered for Hinckley's Smexxy Steampunk game. I have been in the following Mafia and Mystery games;

I died as Donna Falcon, an innocent, stupid, 50 year old human resources consultant in Hinckley's Red Moon, 1 and 2!

I died as Mrs. Julia Montgomery, wife of Jack, mother of Jeremy, and Owner of Local Pet Store in Suburbia.

I lived the good life as Daniel de Belle-ville, international playboy, in Belville Mafia, until I died.

I played as Gavin Gorilla, a loving townie in Hinckley's Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives, but died.

And finally, my very first and proudest role was as Louis Inglston, a Gas store worker, and insane rhyming Serial Killer, and winner in Darth_Legois and Bob the Construction Man's Prohibition Mafia. That was fun! No one but Shadows suspected me of anything, and Shadows was the scum mastermind (as usual). Suffice to say, the Town didn't know what hit 'em (It was me and Shadows' pals).

Question 2:

I don't plan on leaving this exact spot for the next six weeks. I will literally remain right here on this chair in the kitchen on a laptop for the next 6 weeks. I will not go to school, I will not eat, I will not sleep.

So, no, I have no plans.

Question C:

My favorite character. Hmm. Hmmmmm. Oooh, this is tough. I think either Han Solo or Boba Fett deserves my pick the most, as they are the coolest original trilogy characters. Cad Bane though, is also on my list. He's so bad-megablocks he even makes The Clone Wars look cool(ish)! So did Trench, but not as much. I've got a thing for baddies! :devil:

Boba Fett wins. He's so cool!

So, you know, please let me in your game!!! I don't know how much longer I can survive bereft of mafia game participation! I can spell! That's gotta count for something!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I would love to play!

1) Cirque du Freak, Witchbreed (Pass), Yakuza

2) I am available

3) Tough one, I have to go with Han Solo or..... JarJar Binks. Han because of his quickdraw and unquestionable character. :grin:

Alrighty! More mafia! :drool:

1.I played as Puss in Boots in Sandy's Mafia School: A Bedtime Story, and survived untill the conclusion.

2. I'll be free for the next 6 weeks, and even free-er after that. :poke:

3.I'd say Jar Jar, but I'd get murdered in my sleep (I read an article about the actor who played him, he seems like a really cool guy, and I think he gets too much shtick for the role. :pir-vader: ) Truly, though my favourite charachter is Admiral Ackbar. Anytime I see something with the word trap in it, I immedeatly think of his line and scene. I'm also known to make bad puns involving "Our blank can't handle blank of that magnitude". I find it hilarious, but I don't think everyone else finds it quite as funny. :innocent:

Edited by Dakar A

I know it's a bit early for this but...good luck to all who get chosen in this! If you do, then may the force be with you! :laugh:

I would definitely loooove to play in this game, ever since I heard you had been planing a Jedi mafia, I looked at the mafia topics on an almost hourly basis!!!

1. I've passed 2 mafia school, Witchbreed and bedtime story; I would now appreciate the opportunity to play in an advanced game.

2. I am free an will definitely make time for this if none is available!

3. Plo Koon, his appearance with the respirator and all has always appealed to me; in general any non-human character from the SW saga appeals to me!

1. I just graduated from Sandy's Mafia School where I was the vigilante. I feel I was doing a pretty good job, just during day/night 1 I had made contact and formed an alliance with the doctor and blocker. But then on night 1 the scum got lucky and blocked the doctor and killed me (which is why luck hates Flipz :wink: ). I still feel as though I've learned a lot, and I've watched all the other recent Mafia games (except for Wicthbreed), so even though I don't have too much experience actually playing, I feel I still know what I'm doing (of course I'm a n00b though :tongue: ).

2. I should be, unless something important happens unexpectedly

3. I can't choose favorites, many franchises have a lot of cool characters I can't choose from, and Star Wars is no different. Kit Fitso is probably my favorite Jedi, but I like Plo Koon too (I'm noncommittal :grin: ), but I don't have anything against many of the other fairly well known ones, except for Ki-Adi-Mundi, the LEGO version has scared me away from any/every other version. :sick:

Edited by Superficial Username

1. I played the likeable Prince Charming in Sandy's Mafia School: A Bedtime Story.

2. I'll be free for the next six weeks.

3. Sigh. Man, I hate having to answer this question since I like so many characters! I suppose I like Jango Fett or Darth Maul. Oddly enough they both died by a Jedi's hand and by losing a vital part of their body. I guess I'll choose Darth Maul. Double-bladed lightsaber trumps two pistols.

1. - Your past mafia history.

2. - Your availability for the next six weeks.

3. - And we'd like to know who your favorite Star Wars character is and w

1) In my signature, but I won in my Mafia School as the Vigilante. Played Scum in Gotham City, but lost because it was my first advanced game and, confusing to say the least :laugh:

And most recently I was the Role cop for my scum team in Yakuza mafia, I did pretty good except I need to work on my defense skills and day thread usage. Hopefully this game will allow me to do that. :thumbup:

2) I am available!!!

3) Why such a difficult question? :tongue:

Probably Mace Windu, he's a strong Jedi Warrior who came up with his own, unique, fighting style. He's cool, collected and in charge. He is also ok with using force and combat when necessary. Also, probably the second strongest Jedi at the time of the clone wars.

Oh, and he beat Darth Sidious in combat. :wink: (Until Anakin did a wuss move and cut off his arm) :sad:

That's it! I hope you and K-Nut will have me for this wonderful game!

1. Eliminated at the end of Mafia School: A Bedtime Story. Town.

2. I have plenty of time.

3. I hate this question. I like most SW characters; all for different reasons. The character that I'd say is higher on my favourites list than I would have expected is Ventress. She has developed from simply Dooku's one-note pawn to a multi-leveled character, neither "Good" nor "Evil", who can hold her own by herself, and can garner the viewer's sympathy.

I believe I shall copy most of my previous joking sign-up here. :wink::tongue:

1. I just recently graduated from Mafia School: A Bedtime Story, where as Doctor I led the Town to disaster. I really, really need to redeem myself.

2. I have one event on the 19th of May and one on June 6th. Other than that, I have no major plans, and I should be able to post at LEAST once every 24 hours, even on those days. :wink:

3. My favorite Star Wars character? Hmm, that's a tough one. I think I'd have to go with a three-way tie between Mara Jade (naturally), Jaina Solo (AFTER the NJO angst was over with, of course), and Mirta Gev (*SPOILER*: Boba Fett's granddaughter). :wink:

I believe I shall copy most of my previous joking sign-up here. :wink::tongue:

1. I just recently graduated from Mafia School: A Bedtime Story, where as Doctor I led the Town to disaster. I really, really need to redeem myself.

2. I have one event on the 19th of May and one on June 6th. Other than that, I have no major plans, and I should be able to post at LEAST once every 24 hours, even on those days. :wink:

3. My favorite Star Wars character? Hmm, that's a tough one. I think I'd have to go with a three-way tie between Mara Jade (naturally), Jaina Solo (AFTER the NJO angst was over with, of course), and Mirta Gev (*SPOILER*: Boba Fett's granddaughter). :wink:

I had absolutely NO idea who Mara Jade was in Bedtime Story, and still didn't, untill now, when I took the time to google her :tongue: (Not in a dirty way! :devil: ). Is she from the series of books about Star Wars, or some out-there movie?

Also, if we all get in, this looks like a reunion of Bedtime Story players! :laugh:

Is she from the series of books about Star Wars, or some out-there movie?

Mara was created by Zahn for his Thrawn Trilogy and figures prominently in a number of his novels. She was one of the main EU protagonists until she was killed off in the Legacy of the Force series. She was a former Emperor's Hand who ended up marrying Luke.