Perry15

Hello, From The States!

Hello!

My name is Tracer, I am 14 years old, and live in California, USA. My username was inspired by my dog's name. Quite simple, but understandable. I am a computer lover,K1 Speed racer, Roller coaster enthusiast, lego enthusiast, K'nex Roller Coaster enthusiast, and Drum and Bugle Corps (Impulse)/ Marching band member. I love to see new lego Technic sets released, such as the 42039. I know it's a love and hate relationship with most, but I adore it.

I march with a DCI (Drum Corps Int.) group, called "Impulse". DCI is like a marching band on steroids, touring the country, sleeping on a bus or a high school gymnasium floor, practicing for over 10 hours a day. Check it out!

I usually take long breaks from forms when I loose interest in building, but eventually come back with inspiration. I love F1 cars and Indy Cars. I hope Lego makes a 2012/ 2013/ 2014 Indy Car, as it would be new like the Le Mans.

I hope to get to know you all, too! Happy building!

Hi Perry,

Welcome to EB!

Please be aware that this is an adult only forum, as stated in the site guidelines. Advertising your age isn't the smartest move.

However, when you do contribute in a mature way, we sometimes allow under age members. So why don't you edit your first post, remove your age, and I will pretend I didn't see it :wink:

Finally, I am happy to see a fellow 42039 enthusiast :thumbup: