MOC Presentation

I am huge Batman fan and have passed that love to my 4 year old daughter. I have been building LEGO sets with her for some time now her favorite sets are TMNT, Friends & Batman. She was upset that the store bought Batmobiles did not allow Robin to sit in the Batmobile along side Batman. Therefore i made her the most iconic Batmobile, the 1966 version. This era Batman is fun and campy perfect for a four year old.

I collected pieces for my build over a month. I dug through my childhood collection, picked bricks from "Classic Plastic Bricks in Ellicott City, pulled some pieces off my other Batmobiles and ordered parts off brick link to complete the build. The construction took about a week with many revisions specifically to the length of the vehicle. It was all guess and check I did not have any plans other than what was in my head

Please support my 1966 Adam West LEGO Batmobile on the 'LEGOIdeas' Website.

We have nearly 5,000 votes but need your help to reach our goal of 10K.

Thank you for your consideration!

Sam

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/61339

screen-shot-2014-04-11-at-11-05-46-am.png?w=600&h=319

10494540_10154448609345424_463526376485618492_n.jpg

10509490_10154448609090424_8072933090785955985_n.jpg

Edited by SamGras

Please change this to a MOC presentation with a discrete link to your Ideas project at the end to comply with our site guidelines.

I believe I made the necessary corrections.

HOLY LEGO BATMAN! You should post the instructions!

Thank you for your kind words! I built the Batmobile free hand with no instructions just an idea and a huge assortment of black bricks. One day I will take it apart to help create directions but that will have to wait until after voting is completed.

bat-1.png

Awesome model.

I'm a definite supporter :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by grum64

I believe I made the necessary corrections.

Just adding the words "MOC presentation" doesn't do it. We're not a billboard for Ideas projects. Add some content to your first post, like more pictures and words that tell us about your MOC, please.

HOLY LEGO BATMAN! You should post the instructions!

Sadly he can't........the rights have been signed over to Lego as part of reaching 10K deal.......I must say it is an impressive Batmobile.

Sadly he can't........the rights have been signed over to Lego as part of reaching 10K deal.......I must say it is an impressive Batmobile.

Unless I am mistaken the creators of ideas projects can post or freely distribute plans for their Ideas project (many do link or put them on their ideas page). What they cannot do is sell plans or models etc.

hi, the lego ideas page is erased...

i have one question:

what part you used for the "windows"?

Edited by Rustinidiel