sarabob

Daily Mirror Star Wars giveaways

Ahh man, no contest for US folks.

Oh well, good luck anyone who plays, hopefully EB members win!

Ahh man, no contest for US folks.

Oh well, good luck anyone who plays, hopefully EB members win!

What do you mean? It's not a contest, it's a giveaway. The newspaper is giving away the promo sets.

This availability information should be posted in the 'Star Wars sets anyone?' thread, plus it has already been posted in the 2010 forum. Please have a look around before creating a new topic.

Hmmm... I wonder will the Irish Daily Mirror be doing this in conjunction with Smyth's Toys like last time?

Cool deal ... similar the one they had a while back with various City / Creator sets.

Well done Lego on making these sets available in this way. A reminder has been set in my phone!

Ooh, so that is where these promos go, shame I don`t live in Britain, part of my family does however.

I called straight away and kindly asked for help so I might get a few of these.

It is always good to have an understanding family.

Ah wicked! I was lucky to take advantage of The Mirror's last LEGO promotion based on City theme; it's great to see they're running a Star Wars themed promo - and so soon too. That's me buying The Mirror for the next week!

Sorry for you guys in the US... but I reckon you've still got some making up to do for chrome C-3PO :wink:

Wow, very pleased to see we're actually getting these, I wasn't expecting that at all.

I'll definitely have to pick up the newspaper, for the first few days at least. No so interested in the posters.

I live in the UK but I am know where near any of these shops :cry_sad::thumbdown:

Unfortunate.

Shoot. Now it's UK's turn to rub it in US's face. BUt I don't get it, you guys get THREE new sets and we only go two! :cry_sad:

Maybe they'll come here one day, the way it took so long to get the mini fighters to you. These'll cost a fortune on bricklink, and they include minifigs! No fair! :tongue:

I live in the UK but I am know where near any of these shops :cry_sad::thumbdown:

Unfortunate.

Last time, you could order them by mail.

I am certainly gonna get these like with the last daily mirror promotion.

I had the chance to buy two complete lots of the December (?) Daily Mirror promo and some spare on eBay.

Too bad this is SW so price will go sky high.

Anyone up for getting me these?

I can pay expenses through paypal or you can get a voucher for my BL store.

Pwease? :cry_sad:

Anyone up for getting me these?

I can pay expenses through paypal or you can get a voucher for my BL store.

Pwease? :cry_sad:

Don't worry, KimT. I've sent you a PM. :wink:

Speaking of which... if anyone does happen to have access to an entire set, I have a PM box and Paypal account as well. :sweet:

Did I mention that I'm a little cheap but eager? :wink:

Speaking of which... if anyone does happen to have access to an entire set, I have a PM box and Paypal account as well. :sweet:

Did I mention that I'm a little cheap but eager? :wink:

You want one of each as well? Well, I'm already getting them for KimT and WhiteFang, I might as well help you as well. :tongue:

You want one of each as well? Well, I'm already getting them for KimT and WhiteFang, I might as well help you as well. :tongue:

PM'd! :sweet:

You OK to do that ADHO15? The last LEGO promotion like this there was a clause on the tokens that said one set per customer. I've agreed to check it out, but getting these in quantity may be pretty difficult... unless you have other ways or means? :wink:

You OK to do that ADHO15? The last LEGO promotion like this there was a clause on the tokens that said one set per customer. I've agreed to check it out, but getting these in quantity may be pretty difficult... unless you have other ways or means? :wink:

I did wonder about that. There are a few towns nearby with WHSmiths and a nearby Toys'R'Us as well. If I go with my mum, she can get one in each place, and I can too. I may get a few that way. :grin:

I don't think I'll be able to handle anymore, though. There are plenty of other English people around to ask. Or you could wait and see if your country has them. :classic:

I don't think I'll be able to handle anymore, though. There are plenty of other English people around to ask. Or you could wait and see if your country has them. :classic:

I dibs JD. :tongue:

I wonder what the collector box is? :look:

I dibs JD. :tongue:

I wonder what the collector box is? :look:

I didn't mean to sign anyone else up for doing it. :tongue:

I don't know. From the look of it, it's just a special box to keep them in. I doubt it'll have anything in it. :sceptic: