Bonaparte

New graphics are in the air - share your feedback

Yes, Spring is in the air, you can feel it everywhere... also here on Eurobricks with our new skin made by our graphics master Hinckley.

Can you feel it?

What a nice refresh... and with just having put forward the clocks in line with BST, Spring has definitely arrived here! Now for it to stop raining... and then it'll be perfect :classic:

Side note: the Fabuland squirrel (?) is creeping me out slightly, staring at me like that... :tongue: (don't worry, I don't mind)

Happy feelings! :sweet:

It looks really nice for Spring.

For the purpose of feedback, I have to say plainly, I dont like it. I know it takes a lot of work to do, but still. The combination of pink and blue is too garish. And the colors seem too "hygienic" and cold/sterile to me, they evoke stuff like hospitals, bathrooms, hospital bathrooms, etc. And toothpaste - the extra minty and unpleasantly strong kind.

But I expected somethng like this; thats why i was hoping the winter banner would last as long as possible. Any chance of an autumn banner (my favorite), for solidarity with our comrades from the southern hemisphere?

Edited by Ardelon

For the purpose of feedback, I have to say plainly, I dont like it. I know it takes a lot of work to do, but still. The combination of pink and blue is too garish. And the colors seem too "hygienic" and cold/sterile to me, they evoke stuff like hospitals, bathrooms, hospital bathrooms, etc. And toothpaste - the extra minty and unpleasantly strong kind.

But I expected somethng like this; thats why i was hoping the winter banner would last as long as possible. Any chance of an autumn banner (my favorite), for solidarity with our comrades from the southern hemisphere?

I see your point. It's not as colorful as expected but I think it's cute anyway.

And we already got an Autumn banner some months ago

Poor snowman, it can sense its doom...

And yeah, the colors are strange. The green looks grey or blue for some reason.

Poor snowman, it can sense its doom...

And yeah, the colors are strange. The green looks grey or blue for some reason.

Maybe Adobe RGB instead of sRGB colour space?

Maybe Adobe RGB instead of sRGB colour space?

I don't know what that means. Green is green, blue is blue. Whatever, it's not that important.

Any chance of an autumn banner (my favorite), for solidarity with our comrades from the southern hemisphere?

Yes!!! While all you guys and gals up there are celebrating the new season of new life, all of us down here are bracing for the damp and cold of the ensuing Winter... (mind you I'm in Sydney, so it's not like a proper winter, but still!! :tongue: )

In any case, I like the Spring banner, simple but effective :laugh: