When do I get a copy? ;P

I think that Poland and the Netherlands will be the last one to get there copy :laugh::wink: .

Can´t wait to get mine one

You van order it in Holland via bol.com

I now that you can order it via bol.com, only i get one from Nostarch for free :grin::wink: .

Got mine on friday, already read through the whole thing. Wonderful and more wonderful. Thanks Sariel. I hope this generates enough interest for additional editions. New, amazing creations are coming out everyday. For one, I really think that pipasseyoyo's Impreza WRX is pretty amazing.

I now that you can order it via bol.com, only i get one from Nostarch for free :grin::wink: .

Not real concerned about getting one for free. If I have to pay to get excellent work like this..... I am all for it. More support means perhaps more editions :)

Thank you, I put links to both your reviews at my website :)

When do I get a copy? ;P

You should talk to the publisher. They should be able to hook you up. :classic:

Not real concerned about getting one for free. If I have to pay to get excellent work like this..... I am all for it. More support means perhaps more editions :)

Master Ship builder VfRacingteam has one of his ships in the book, and all people who have a model in the book get a copy for free.

I just checked amazon.com and you can see 'inside' a few more pages ... the book is definitely worth it, and amazon is offering a discount if you pre-order. I just did mine. I just discovered the DT-75 dozer and the Holmer Terra Dos T3 Sugar Beet Harvester.

Edited by DrJB

I just checked amazon.com and you can see 'inside' a few more pages ... the book is definitely worth it, and amazon is offering a discount if you pre-order. I just did mine. I just discovered the DT-75 dozer and the Holmer Terra Dos T3 Sugar Beet Harvester.

Those are really nice looking MOCs. Are they painted?

You have complete right and have order some copy´s for mine customers, but just like Efferman said, all the people in the book get his copy for free :wink: .

Nope. As far as I remember, not a single model in this book is painted except for the Honda motorbike's orange rims.

There was a topic here on EB about that Sugar Beet Harvester that didn't get many replies which is too bad because the model is just incredible. Surf on over and take a look!

The DT 75 is actually red... I think the pictures are overly brightened which makes them appear orange... If I remember correctly it had some parts that were made by Lego, but were never "Official" parts in any sets...

If I remember correctly it had some parts that were made by Lego, but were never "Official" parts in any sets...

Yup, these red wagon wheels. If you surf Bricklink far and wide, you will occasionally come across legit LEGO pieces in officially non-existent colors, this was the case with DBG half-pins in my Tiger tank. The story is, such parts are either produced for some Legoland models or to test molds (this is true with red pieces - red plastic is best at showing flaws in molds). But how these end up at Bricklink is a mystery to me.

Edited by Sariel

Here the same and just like Han already said it´s way beyond the expections and is mind blowing good. :thumbup: :thumbup: .

Thanks, still waiting for mine...

Fun fact: the initial title for the book was Beautiful Technic, but we were afraid that Lego Castle people would come after us with pitchforks ;)

This book was waiting in my mail box this afternoon. Pre-ordered it with No Starch, can't wait to start reading :)

PS: I'm also from Belgium :P

Edited by kennywest

Thanks, still waiting for mine...

Fun fact: the initial title for the book was Beautiful Technic, but we were afraid that Lego Castle people would come after us with pitchforks ;)

I try not to have people chase me with pitchforks. You made a good decision.