Sign in to follow this  
Carefree_Dude

MOC: Brickbeard's Galleon

The 10210 Imperial Flagship was my first ever pirate ship.

The 6243 Brickbeard's Bounty was my second.

The bounty was pathetic next to the flagship, so I improved upon it. It's now the same size as the flagship, and has:

8 canons

anchor

Upper deck

Larger captain cabin

treasure room

I hope you enjoy. Full album: http://imgur.com/a/mnAW0

Brickbeards%20Galleon_zpsxzherhs5.jpg

pirates-indexed.gif Principally Square-rigged, 3 masts 22A

Hi,

Your images are way bigger than 1024 pixels. I recommend using a hosting service like BrickSafe or Flickr, where you can upload the original version and link to a smaller version.

Thanks

The pictures taken from different angles help see all the details and that's good. This time I noticed and wondered how your sailor could get up so high without a ladder and his legs are in the air. The shrouds aren't high enough. Try to improve that. Otherwise everything is well done.You seem to be very skillful.

This is a very good remake of what was too me a disappointing set. It has the basic look of an official set and is large enough to sit proudly by the classic BSB and SES. I probably wouldn't have used quite as many fence pieces, but still it's a nice design overall. It just looks more balanced overall than the last few ships released by Lego. Good work.

Very nice additions! I wish i had that ship and the huge shark that goes with it. While fences look nice around the ship, it would look more realistic with brown bricks. Overall i like the two decked idea.