Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Western Mafia - Day 3

Mafia-Day3.jpg

Gold City is a place where bandits roam freely, and take what they please from the good people of the town. Although the Sherriff and his deputy can sometimes bring law to the lawless folk, but the gangs of bandits are far too numerous to be completely destroyed. The Mayor agrees something needs to be done. He announces that every day, the towns-people will vote on who will be lynched. Finally, order could be restored in Gold City.

Past Storylines:

Day 3, Sunset

The town had decided. lukeiamyourfather was to be hung. The poor man hardly had time to even defend himself. He was taken to the gallows, much to the delight of the crowd.

"But wait, I'm innocent!" he screamed, but the time for talking was over.

lukeiamyourfather was hung. His house was searched. Items found there were a whip, luggage, and a picture of a stagecoach. It seemed the man hung was none other than the local Stagecoach Driver. Another loyal citizen had been killed. The sky darkened, and the town went back to their houses for the night. Others stayed behind and loaded up their guns, knowing that now was the time to strike..

Day 3, Afternoon

The sherriff took a break from his tireless efforts investigating and headed to the saloon for a drink or two. He sipped at his grog, only to be interrupted by a loud racket out back. The sherriff left his table and ran to the noise. He rammed the door open to find TheBrickster hanging from the ceiling on a noose. The sherriff sprung into action, quickly cutting the rope on which theBrickster was tied. TheBrickster tumbled to the floor, gasping for breath, and the sherriff let out a sigh of relief. TheBrickster was saved, but it would take him a while to recover from the incident.

Meanwhile, the Mayor sat in his office impatiently, furius at the inactivity of the town. He doubted the town would ever be rid of criminals at this rate. The arrival of a mysterious man hadn't seemed to rouse the townies, despite the new information he had about some of the citizens. Will this information save this good town, or will it serve only to dismantle the remaining law left in the damned town.

Day 3, Morning

A rooster cried, greeting the new day. The sun rose above the barren mountians, unleashing light upon the old town. The townspeople got out from their beds, still tired. They gathered at the saloon, happy to see that, once again, everyone had survived the night. Almost immediatly though accusations started flying, occasionally interrupted by the swilling of alcohol. Nothing unusual there. There was about to be something very unusual, though. The saloon doors flapped open, and a ragged looking stranger walked in.

This stranger went by the name of Username_Taken, and although none knew him, he seemed to know quite alot about them...

Day 2, Sunset

The townspeople had been confronting each other left, right and centre and had come to no conclusion. The mayor sighed.

"We'll continue in the morning.." The townspeople returned to their houses, even more suspicous of each other..

Day 2, Midday

The Day was getting late, and the mayor was getting impatient. The inhabitants of Gold City, paranoid as ever, had spent most of the day trying to lynch everyone in sight. The mayor finally stood up, furious.

"Why you dirty yellow-bellied cowards! You folk are the most indecisive lot I've ever layed eyes on! Ya'll better finish this here investigation soon, or we're going to bed lynch-less tonight!"

With those wise words, the town once again began to route out the criminals from the good town. Or tried to atleast ...

Day 2, Morning

It had been a long and restless night. No doubt the bandits had been busy. The town awoke to the call of a rooster. All but the Brickster... he slept a few minutes longer. The town gathered together at the gallows, surprised to see everyone still alive. Rumours had already started spreading however, and it surely wouldn't be long until someone joined ricecracker in the graveyard.

Day 1, Sunset

ricecracker had been the name on the lips of many of the townspeople the whole day. Not the delicious snack either, but one of the citizens. ricecracker had tried to prove his innocence, claiming to be the deputy sherriff, but the town was having none of it. Ricecracker was taken to the gallows and hung..

Ricecracker's badge fell to the floor, with the word 'DEPUTY' engraved on it.

"Oops, looks like he was a Townie after all" said the mayor, his cheeks now a reddish colour. The townspeople, feeling rather silly, returned to their houses for the night, hoping the next day will be more successful. The bandits, however, loaded up their guns and prepared to rid themselves of a few more town members...

Day 1, Morning

The inhabitants of Gold City gathered around their trusted mayor, who clearly had something important to say. The noise of the townspeople died down as the mayor's booming voice echoed throughout the city.

"This town is in great peril! Many a bandit has made this town their home, and now, something has to be done. As the mayor, I have come up with a solution - we will all search the town, trying to route out the outlaws, and finally free this town of evil. Anyone we find suspicious will be hanged. Now, harden your hearts for the coming task. Once this is all over, we will once again be able to roam freely without the threat of bandits!"

The crowd cheered, despite the mayor's flawed system. For their spirits had been uplifted, and they would follow the mayor's plan the all the way, or die trying. The townspeople walked back to their homes, and so, presumeably, did the bandits.

Inhabitants of Gold City

- Tanotrooper

- TheBrickster

- Trexxen

- Piranha

- Quarryman

- Captain Ka-Boom

- Capn Kirk 911

- wouwie13

- Username_Taken

The Graveyard

- ricecracker: Lynched, Day 1 (Townie)

- lukeiamyourfather: Lynched, Day 3 (Townie)

5 votes to lynch.

Rules can be found in the Day 1 Thread. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

Have Fun ;-)

Day 3, Morning

A rooster cried, greeting the new day. The sun rose above the barren mountians, unleashing light upon the old town. The townspeople got out from their beds, still tired. They gathered at the saloon, happy to see that, once again, everyone had survived the night. Almost immediatly though accusations started flying, occasionally interrupted by the swilling of alcohol. Nothing unusual there. There was about to be something very unusual, though. The saloon doors flapped open, and a ragged looking stranger walked in.

DSCF3687.jpg

This stranger went by the name of Username_Taken, and although none knew him, he seemed to know quite alot about them...

Well now, it would seem that whoever's the town protector is doing a great job at choosing which houses to protect at night...

Meanwhile, I think I've pretty much figured out who we should lynch next, but I don't want to incite anything yet...Another round, barkeep!

~Trexxen

Another round, barkeep!

Com'n right up Tex. Who do you reck'n is an outlaw? If you have even a hunch, I say let's take him out to the street and lynch 'em up. We don't have time to be dilly dallying with any of this small talk. We've wasted enough time talk'n. It's time to be play'n some Hang 'Em High!

I think we outta hang that Username_taken fella

He looks mighty suspicious if you ask me

I think we need to hang that new stranger!

Day 3 is slowly ending as a bright yellow sun fades into the distant horizon. A coyote howls as an orange-red tequila sunset illuminates the Lego Wild West backdrop.

A troubled barmaid sits in the saloon worrying over what she has done to the poor old debuty known as RicePatty. Her thoughts are on another place far from Gold City, a place with more excitement and rather than dusty tan baseplates, green palms and murky chartreuse waters. *wub* This place offers her a taste of the exotic, a place of beauty, mystery, and intrigue.

Out of a desperate attempt to be free of the boring hell that was known as Gold City, Molly Brown walks behind the candle-lit stage where it has been years since the western showgirls had danced to the sounds of joyous piano music. Hanging from the ceiling is a thick rope that she ties around her neck stepping onto a wooden crate filled with dust-covered garments. Molly jumps into the air knocking the crate over! 8-

Well pardners, you all may think that I outta be strung up, but I for one know that the only outlaw in this town now is that there Lukeiamyourfather... Dont believe me? I may know more than you think. Oh, and bartender, gimme your cheapest whiskey...

Edited by Username_Taken

Day 3, Afternoon

The sherriff took a break from his tireless efforts investigating and headed to the saloon for a drink or two. He sipped at his grog, only to be interrupted by a loud racket out back. The sherriff left his table and ran to the noise. He rammed the door open to find TheBrickster hanging from the ceiling on a noose. The sherriff sprung into action, quickly cutting the rope on which theBrickster was tied. TheBrickster tumbled to the floor, gasping for breath, and the sherriff let out a sigh of relief. TheBrickster was saved, but it would take him a while to recover from the incident.

Meanwhile, the Mayor sat in his office impatiently, furius at the inactivity of the town. He doubted the town would ever be rid of criminals at this rate. The arrival of a mysterious man hadn't seemed to rouse the townies, despite the new information he had about some of the citizens. Will this information save this good town, or will it serve only to dismantle the remaining law left in the damned town.

Come on people, start posting! If you can no longer play, please tell me, and I can find a replacement.

The chiming clock of Gold City is striking in the distance as Molly Brown walks slowly upstairs the saloon, each step creaking loudly upon the worn wooden stairway. She enters her nondescript room were she continues to pull out an old trunk from under a 4-posted bed. Opening the trunk, she finds her long-since used Colt .45 and begins loading the revolver with six bullets contained in a leather belt.

After loading the sixth bullet, she slowly takes the gun pointing the barrel to her head. She pauses for just a moment thinking, "take me from this boring hell where even the site of a fat woman on a noose does not even phase these drunken cowboys". She clenches her teeth, then pulls the trigger...

POW!

*skull*

Did you guys heard something upstairs? It sounded like a gun....No...I was problaby the wind..

But give me a beer and i vote for lukeiamyourfather!

Let's get into action and hung 'em high!

VOTE lukeiamyourfather

I don't like the sound of that nice upstairs, let's have a look

I'll go......*walks upstairs* Holy *beep*! Guys, Molly has been shot! MEDIC!!!!!

Well, I'm glad to see that yer all agreeing with me on this one... That lukeiamyourfather guy is the outlaw, and I'm sure of it. Lets String 'em up! Also, sorry to hear about your friend Molly...

VOTE: LUKEIAMYOURFATHER

now we are getting somewhere..

I VOTE:LUKEIAMYOURFATHER

Fetch a rope *skull*

The chiming clock of Gold City is striking in the distance as Molly Brown walks slowly upstairs the saloon, each step creaking loudly upon the worn wooden stairway. She enters her nondescript room were she continues to pull out an old trunk from under a 4-posted bed. Opening the trunk, she finds her long-since used Colt .45 and begins loading the revolver with six bullets contained in a leather belt.

After loading the sixth bullet, she slowly takes the gun pointing the barrel to her head. She pauses for just a moment thinking, "take me from this boring hell where even the site of a fat woman on a noose does not even phase these drunken cowboys". She clenches her teeth, then pulls the trigger...

TheBrickster opened his eyes, amazed to see he was still alive. He looked at the wall in front of her, a small hole now in it. Confused, he looked at the gun. It had been a long time since he had used one. So long in fact, that he had forgotten which end the bullet comes out of. TheBrickster sighed, and returned to the saloon.

Vote Count:

lukeiamyourfather - 5 votes (wouwie13, Trexxen, Tanotrooper, Username_Taken, Piranha)

6 votes to lynch

If Quarryman, Captain Ka-Boom and Capn Kirk 911 havn't posted in this thread by Friday 7th March, GMT, I will replace them.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

From the dying breath of the Sinkable Molly Brown, she gasps, Vote... Luke, I am your father. *skull*

Although dazed and confused, Molly says again:

Vote? Luke, I am your father.. *wub*. taunting the old school adage, "Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy"

The town had decided. lukeiamyourfather was to be hung. The poor man hardly had time to even defend himself. He was taken to the gallows, much to the delight of the crowd.

"But wait, I'm innocent!" he screamed, but the time for talking was over.

DSCF3740.jpg

lukeiamyourfather was hung. His house was searched. Items found there were a whip, luggage, and a picture of a stagecoach. It seemed the man hung was none other than the local Stagecoach Driver. Another loyal citizen had been killed. The sky darkened, and the town went back to their houses for the night. Others stayed behind and loaded up their guns, knowing that now was the time to strike..

It is now night. PM me your night actions by Friday 7th, GMT.

Sign in to follow this