Zepher

Eurodina - Sign In/Discussion

PM's going out tomorrow and pictures up on Saturday. Sorry, my computers a little funky of late, so I've got to do this in weird steps.

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

003-1.jpg Constance (NPC) - Senator (Zepher)

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

The Departed

021-1.jpg- Rick Russian (Mechanic) (Rick) Townie. Axed and crushed Night 2.

028-1.jpg - Police Woman Carrie Price(Police) (CallMePie) Ronzoni Family. Convicted Day 3.

007-1.jpg - Police Man Erik King (Police) (KingoftheZempk) Townie Convicted Day 4.

013-1.jpg - Ben Becker (Street Vendor) (Becker) Townie. Cut apart Night 4.

022-1.jpg - Secretary Bert Bennett (Secretary to the Governor) (badboytje88) Townie. Crushed between a door Night 4.

018-1.jpg - Mr. Frank White (Restaurant Owner) (Whitefang) Fedelini Godfather. Convicted Day 5.

002-1.jpg - James Nutter (Student) (JCC10049) Townie. Axed Night 5.

018-2.jpg - Police Man Hans Keen (Police) (Hewkii) Townie. Shot in plain view Night 5.

029-1.jpg - Mrs. Sandy Quest (Business Woman) (Sandy) Ronzoni Godfather. Convicted Day 6.

025-1.jpg - Kung Pho Master Jim Butcher (Kung Pho Master) (JimButcher) Noodles Family. Slashed along the spine Night 6.

029-2.jpg - Mr. Brian Quest (Pet Store Owner) (BrickMe) Townie. Died for his wife Night 6.

024-1.jpg - Prof. Shaun Dows (Teacher) (Shadows) Neutral. Convicted Day 7.

003-1-1.jpg - Stash The Stylist (Fashion Designer) (Stash) Neutral. Stabbed in the stomach Night 7.

012-1.jpg - Erwin Long (Bar Worker) (Eskallon) Neutral. Head blown off Night 7.

006-1.jpg - Senator Zephington (NPC) (Senator) (Zepher) Killed by Shaun in a gazebo fire Day 8.

017-1.jpg - Dick “Defiant” Dillard (Biker Gang Leader) (Def) Ronzoni Family. Convicted Day 8. Shot by Senator Constance.

014-1.jpg - Ian Deed (Biker) (iamded) Noodles Family. Beheaded Night 8 and found with the Samurai sword used to do it.

014-2.jpg - Chief of Police Drake Nader (Police) (Draganator) Townie. Beheaded Night 8 and found with an enemy's head.

001-5.jpg - Detective Quinn Man (Police) (Quarryman) Neutral. Completed his task Night 8 and blew out of town, wishing everyone the best of luck.

008-1.jpg - Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice) Ronzoni Family. Convicted Day 9. Shot by Senator Constance the following morning.,

003-1.jpg - Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous) Townie. Axed at his post Night 9.

004-1.jpg - Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts) Townie. Beheaded Night 9.

010-1.jpg] - Red (Biker) (General Redwater) Townie. Killed by Constance due to inactivity before Day 10.

002-1.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117) Neutral. Convicted Day 10. Beheaded by Constance.

006-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man) Townie. Beheaded Night 10 and sent as a package to Constance.

004-1.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One) Townie. Disappeared near the docks Night 10.

001-1.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH) Townie. Killed by Constance before Day 11 due to inactivity.

007-1.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator) Convicted Day 11. Townie. Buried alive by Constance.

007-2.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy) Convicted Day 11. Townie. Buried alive by Constance.

003-1.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black) Townie Stabbed Night 11.

005-1.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman) Townie. Axed to death Night 11.

005-1-1.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88) Townie. Axed to death Night 11.

004-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs) Noodles Family. Convicted Day 12.

006-1.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator) Noodles Family. Convicted Day 12.

005-1.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger) Townie. Convicted Day 12.

001-1.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro) Townie. Stabbed with the pigs Night 12.

009-1.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick) Townie. Killed by an ax through the window Night 12.

DSCN0003-1-1.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul) Convicted Day 13.

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay) Noodles Godfather. Townie. Convicted Day 13.

DSCN0004-1.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter) Townie. Convicted Day 13.

Reserves

Minxter

Eurobricksfan

The Government

001.jpg

The "Well Off" (And Employees)

001-9.jpg

The Common Peoples

001-10.jpg

The Bikers

002.jpg

The Village Folk

019.jpg

(Sorry for the fuzzy picture... also, the Stylist is into "Prison garb" right now, so he's not an escaped convict if you were wondering!)

Edited by Zepher

O-officer Erik K-king, reporting for d-duty, sir! Let's keep th-this scum out of the c-city! I can't wait! s-sorry for my st-stutter, fellow gover-government people. I hope th-this doesn't hi-hinder my duty!

Thanks for letting me in, Zepher!!

And as for the 1/4 vote out rule, is that normal for games? I've usually seen a majority (in the ones I've played in reality).

EDIT: edited since recieving PM

Edited by KingoftheZempk

Officer Carrie Price, reporting for duty.

(Grumble grumble why is my name always associated with a lady's grumble grumble :laugh: )

The name's Boy. Craig Boy. I am your friendly neighborhood firefighter. If any of the scum set a fire, I'm here to stamp it out; with no mercy and extreme prejudice. My wife, Janice Boy, and I have lived here all our lives. We plan to be married for a long time after this mess is over. I want no nonsense.

Thanks for letting me in, Zepher! (I was trying to go for badass in my character. Basic hero persona.)

Ron Adie here for my shift! Luckily I made it, if I was late I might get fired! Then how will I fund my LEGO obsession :) (OOC:I like how my name was used, good job Zephyr, and thanks for picking me) Trying to go for the hard working waiter. :grin:

EDIT: Sorry Zephyr, I misunderstood :blush: ill edit this post if I get the PM

Edited by Admiral Ron

You guys don't have to be in character here. The thread is only used to confirm that you got your PMs once they are sent out, so I don't get 42 replies.. Then once the game starts it will be discussion.

That's the way I did it in Dystopia. :laugh: Adds a bit of character is all.

Oops, sorry Zepher. Once I get the PM, I'll report back, but now, I think there are a few donuts left... :tongue:

But yes, it is fun to get into character.

I'll report back, but now, I think there are a few donuts left... :tongue:

Let's hope so. The SPDSF (Secret Police Donut Storage Facility) is running out. I'll need more for the winter. :laugh:

Ron Canter here! Lets beat some hippies up! :devil:

Just wanted to report in now cause Im away when the PMs come out. Thanks for including me Zepher Im sure I wont miss much.

This should be awesome!

And as for the 1/4 vote out rule, is that normal for games? I've usually seen a majority (in the ones I've played in reality).

The problem here is that there's 42 players, so at first getting a majority would mean that 22 players would vote for the same person - and if there's several factions in this game as the rules hint, it would be nigh impossible to achieve a majority.

Zepher, did you leave the rule about items from Hogwarts Mafia into the list by accident? Because it doesn't seem to fit in with the other rules...

I'm excited to see how this game will work. :grin:

Looks great! I haven't received my PM yet, so I'm not sure if this will be explained, but are you providing avatars? Or are we encouraged to make our own?

Ian. It's aaaalways Ian. :grin:

Ian Deed here, reporting in and confirming my participation.

~Peace

Ian. It's aaaalways Ian. :grin:

Ian Deed here, reporting in and confirming my participation.

Just like it's always Quinn for me.. :laugh: Anyway, I'm here, and I will be after I receive the PM as well. :wink:

12. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

:hmpf_bad:

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Even she was more subtle than that. Well, not in most games, but in hers. :laugh:

Just like it's always Quinn for me.. :laugh: Anyway, I'm here, and I will be after I receive the PM as well. :wink:

I've been Rick and Richard so far... but it makes the character names a lot easier to remember. :wink: Anxiously awaiting a PM as well... :devil:

Even she was more subtle than that.

Night 1 or Day 2 should be fine as well. :tongue:

I can't wait to rumble wif youz all. I ain't never backed down from a fight, and I never bin smoked out by the pigs. I'll be behind the club house, shining up my hog.

Dick “Defiant” Dillard aka Triple D

Chef Kevin Juan at you service. Lets see if we can roast any bad guys! Haha....not a great jokes teller.....

Looking foward to it.

Edited by The crazy one

Florist - I think I missed a name. If you signed up and are not on the reserves or player list, please post below! If not Minzter will take it!

Well, I signed up and I couldn´t find my name anywhere mentioned. Just to answer this. I hope, that I was the one meant by this request, but if not, I don´t mind and I´ll try to be in the nextone :classic:

Mr. Alex Burr, Lawyer to the Stars (And everyone else) has arrived.

Good to see this starting so soon. :classic:

Bar Worker Erwin Long is here to serve drinks, anyone for a beer?

Also eagerly awaiting my PM :thumbup: