Sign in to follow this  
obsidianheart

LDD MOC: BreakJaw's TriBreaker!

Hi, all. I build a TON of stuff in LDD, and figured this might be a good place to show it off. I joined a few days back just to post some LDD rocks. Anyway, thought I'd put out a simple build that was inspired by a member of this very forum a couple of years back. A little backstory: I build a lot of Agents stuff. I know, I know, it's not a popular theme, but I get a kick out of it. It reminds me of a cross between James Bond and G.I. Joe. Anyway, a long time ago, I saw a post here by a user named Skorpius47 about MOCs and Mods he had made, and he briefly showcased a three-wheeled attack bike built in LDD. I thought I'd try my hand at virtually building it, and it rapidly mutated into being the villain BreakJaw's personal vehicle. By the time I was done, it looked a little something like this:

0infernustribreakerrender.jpg_thumb.jpg

The LDD file for it can be found here!

Then I got an idea; Since I only use real, existing bricks, I might as well build it for reals. Slap a few stickers on it and, viola:

picture_005.jpg_thumb.jpg

I built a lot more stuff like that, and I may get around to posting it, but for now, this fast and fun vehicle will do! And if you see this Skorpius47 (or someone who knows him and could direct him to it), I just want to give you huge credit for the inspiration, and thanks for inadvertently helping me get into LDD MOCing the heck out of this theme.