cdaimers

SoF: Olivia's Research Lab

Olivia and her friends have a proper job at the research laboratory building and testing equipment and vehicles.

Sorry for the quality of the background, this is my first attempt posting and photographing models.

7872577176_518173e299.jpg

7872571668_9a0ddb18b0.jpg

7872637710_f5a0214090.jpg

They needed to clear some space for a new vehicle needing repair.

7872612618_e8d4f2ae3e.jpg

7872625904_447f62c510.jpg

(based on Dark Knight Rises 'Bat' vehicle)

Awesome build! However, the dark grey part in front doesn't look to good compared to the bright colors behind it. You might want to rebuild it in a bright color.

What a fabulous Laboratory!! The color scheme you used is certainly creative & motivating. The equipment is interesting too; is that hand-truck for tools or getting up high to inspect, or like a Segway?

The way the flooring makes the aircraft stand out is just all-around super fun :sweet:

Best of luck to you!!

Both an AWESOME and impressive entry 'cdaimers', great Segway and wonderful fusion of science lab and engineering workshop.....all with a girl's touch to it ! :wink:

Good luck and Brick On with your Friend's 'cdaimers' ! :classic:

Nice entry cdaimers. I like the contrast of the bright colours of the lab and the stark greys of the vehicle - makes it look like the Friends are constructing something slightly sinister :devil: . Good job on also making a vehicle that can seat a minidoll :thumbup:

First off, welcome to Eurobricks!

Nice build!

Yay more friends build :grin:

Good use of friends colour and I love the fact the Friends are actually building the vehicle. :thumbup:

Many thanks for the nice replies. This is the first model I have photographed and published.

My girls (3 and 5) choose the colour schemes and it is probably the first scene that they have not destroyed in a couple of days. The idea was that Olivia and friends were building prototype machines (thus the dark colours of the equipment to contrast the workshop). I have now found extra red for the floor (we built a display for the olympic figures) and will relay it.