Sign in to follow this  
Evilonia

The Mages Tower

THE MAGE'S TOWER

A Mage in the plains of Nocturnous is returning to his tower after collecting some random mumbo-jumbo to go in some form of potion...

8170874958_4f45a5e44f_c.jpg

8170846633_e0dd1bbb3a.jpg

8170847071_64d9d7d5fb.jpg

8170845751_f268a4cc91.jpg

8170847535_1fea3f2a51.jpg

Great tower Z, many good things but what I really like is how you managed to have the slimy greenish effect on the stream coming from the tower, creepy ...

Edited by kabel

alright, I'm finally getting it :devil:

Edited by kabel

alright, I'm finally getting it :devil:

If I understand what you mean, I think I am too... Nice job, especially using the diver visor as slime! :thumbup:

Z didn't make that...

Oh... I wonder how you would know... :tongue: Sure hope we don't need an Evilphlin now... :laugh:

Edited by Kai NRG

Ok, legonardo made this and MikeyB made the last Evilonia creation (snake in the swamp). Who's next?

Since Z's made the when allies meet moc, it'd say DG is up for the next one ...

Since Z's made the when allies meet moc, it'd say DG is up for the next one ...

What about PK (Mini Susan), Niku, and Zach? (dG does seem the most likely canidate though...)

Edited by Kai NRG

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Nice tower Evilonia. Needs more daffodils though.

This Evilonia fella might give Z a run for his money, and he is on the evil side of this so he is welcome in Nocturnus any day.

Oh... I wonder how you would know... :tongue: Sure hope we don't need an Evilphlin now... :laugh:

Actually they would be:

Evilonia

Helliphlin

and

Pitgardia :tongue:

What about PK (Mini Susan), Niku, and Zach? (dG does seem the most likely canidate though...)

Me? If anything I'd have to wait for my dafodils to die... to be honest though I'm pretty clueless.

Edited by Penkid11

Nice tower :thumbup: :thumbup:

I don't know what comes out from the base of the tower but from the colour I dont' like it :grin:

I just realized that "Evilonia" used Z's rounded tower technique using random plates. Now why didn't I think of that. Well done mystery person!

I just realized that "Evilonia" used Z's rounded tower technique using random plates. Now why didn't I think of that. Well done mystery person!

"mytery person" has also found a solution to your lack of technique beams!

8171100816_499af42fd1_z.jpg

Good call LD, Technic beams are the same thickness as a brick, so a technic brick on its side works as well.

Good call LD, Technic beams are the same thickness as a brick, so a technic brick on its side works as well.

thanks, It only works for the outer layer though!I've also don'e it with other amounts of tracks, but alot of the design changes then.

Haha, when I made my version of that tower technique I used the technic bricks too! It was certainly easier for my collection! :wink: