Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 10

001.jpg

As everyone slept at the warehouse due to the lockdown, everyone was on time. Quarrioni and Johnny Blue stood off to the side eyeing the others suspiciously. They appeared to have been involved in a quarrel somehow...

Rules

• There are two sides: Mafia Goons and FBI Informants
  • FBI Informants win if they outnumber all of the Mafia Goons
  • Mafia Goons win if they kill all of the FBI Informants
  • Voting will not be done in the thread as in the past!
  • PM your vote to me during each day thread
  • You cannot change your vote. Once you've voted, it sticks.
  • You can discuss who you would like to vote, but can vote whoever you like by PM.
  • A player must have a majority of votes to be convicted. Today, 3 votes are needed to convict.
  • You may not edit your posts. Three post edits and you will suffer!
  • Three OOC posts and you will definitely suffer!!
  • Do not Quote (meaning copy and paste) a PM I sent you (or pretend to) or you will be killed.
  • Please change your avatar to the one below or post it in your sig, and add your character name to your sig as well.

The Cast and Players

The Made Men

Johnny Blue played by Jlblue

Quarrioni played by Quarryman

The Wife

Alicia played by Alice

The Captain

Dickie played by Sir Dillon

The "Front"

Ian played by ImperialShadows

Dead Rats

Boyd played by Bob the construction man-Dead. Stabbed to death on Night 1 Rat

Wynona played by wouwie13-Dead. Shot to death on Night 3 Rat

Perry Blockioli played by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard-Dead. Shot to death on Night 4 Rat

Trexxisanti played by Trexxen-Dead. Hung on Night 6 Rat

Pavarti played by ptdapen-Dead. Condemned on Day 8 Rat

Loyal, yet deceased

Pedro played by Pencoin-Dead. Killed by Adalaide on Day 1

Tony played by Atoll Dweller-Dead. Shot to death on Night 1

Zabrina played by Zepher-Dead. Throat slit on Night 3

Stanton played by stash2sixx-Dead. Condemned on Day 4

Richie played by ricecracker-Dead. Condemned on Day 5

LeAnn played by lego12-Dead. Shot to death on Night 5

Inertiatieri played by Inertia-Dead. Throat slit on Night 5

Dragonatieri played by Dragonator-Dead. Condemned on Day 7

Willie Fangolie played by WhiteFang-Dead. Shot to death on Night 7

Adalaide played by Adam-Dead. Accidental death on Night 8

Piav Blockioli played by TinyPiesRUs-Dead. Condemned on Day 9

I can't believe we were wrong again... Another wrongful death to avenge. This is getting ridiculous.

As everyone slept at the warehouse due to the lockdown, everyone was on time. Quarrioni and Johnny Blue stood off to the side eyeing the others suspiciously. They appeared to have been involved in a quarrel somehow...

What have you two been up to, you look awful! Why have you been fighting? Did one of you discover something about the other?

What have you two been up to, you look awful! Why have you been fighting? Did one of you discover something about the other?

That would have to be Johnny discovering something about me, I was just trying to get some sleep.

Okay, here's what I know happened. At this point in the game I had no night-action based leads to go off of. It seems that unless it's an every other night type thing, then nobody has a night action we don't know about. Because we were in lockdown, Iris let me search people's houses. I didn't know this until I received my results, so unfortunately I wasn't able to think my choice through more thoroughly, and I just chose randomly. I ended up searching Ian's house. First off, there was a seemingly FBI vehicle a couple doors down, but I can't say for sure what they were doing or even if they were at Ian's house. It's likely that since we're all wanted, all our houses are being monitored. I found a few seemingly random things. A picture of a girl what appears to be her grandma, a chef's hat and something called FiberCon. Anyway, just then, someone fired at me, hit a window, the window flew out, hit me, and I run off, a little bit dizzy. I get back, see someone's missing but I pass out before I can see who it is.

So, Quarrioni, if this wasn't you, and I'm thinking it has to be, then who exactly was it?

I ended up searching Ian's house.

Fair enough, I welcome the scrutiny and am glad to see you continue to serve a useful purpose to the family.

First off, there was a seemingly FBI vehicle a couple doors down, but I can't say for sure what they were doing or even if they were at Ian's house. It's likely that since we're all wanted, all our houses are being monitored.

Makes sense, sort of like the way they were watching Dragonateri's, only more subtle.

I found a few seemingly random things. A picture of a girl what appears to be her grandma

My niece and mother, taken just before she died in a suspicious car accident. I always suspected a rival family. I wonder if that's a clue to why we're being attacked now. I wouldn't have thought it was possible before, but knowing that we had rats right under our noses, I'm not so sure anymore.

a chef's hat

Did you also find my "I like mine well done" apron with the flamethrower picture on it? I use it to BBQ in. :laugh:

and something called FiberCon.

Fibercon is actually a concrete reinforcement company. I use their products when I need to dispose of something we don't want coming back to haunt us. They send me little sample bottles of their latest formula so I can see that it meets family specifications. :grin:

As they put it... "We Put Strength in Concrete" :devil:

Anyway, just then, someone fired at me, hit a window, the window flew out, hit me, and I run off, a little bit dizzy. I get back, see someone's missing but I pass out before I can see who it is.

So, Quarrioni, if this wasn't you, and I'm thinking it has to be, then who exactly was it?

Sounds like you're lucky to be alive! :oh:

It does seem like the two of you got in a fight, and since Quarrioni can't seem to explain his injuries... I don't like what I'm thinking. :hmpf_bad:

Good question, I certainly didn't target you last night. (if I did I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be here at the moment, so no, it wasn't me.)

That makes very little sense. We've only seen killers with a tommy gun, (you), Knife, (Trexx), and scoped gun (Dragonateri and possibly Dickie if he is the hitman, but no one else has claimed it). So are the rats just spontaneously going out at night and trying to kill me now despite never having any action of the sort beforehand? I've put a lot of trust in you, Quarrioni, but someone starts shootin' at me, I get suspicious.

It does seem like the two of you got in a fight,

Not so much a "fight" per se, I didn't really do much except almost get my brains on your floor before running away. Should my brains ever get on anyone's floor, I'd advise you use FiberCon floor cleaning fluid. So useful. :tongue:

Quarrioni, who did you target last night? Do you know who gave you the wounds?

Do you guys think that it's possible for someone to be a renegade? Not working for the feds, but not loyal to the family either, working only for his own gain.

Quarrioni theoretically could be a renegade. Brutal killer that's killed lots of rats, which makes it seem odd that that he would be a rat. And according to Mr. Quarrioni, he didn't target anybody last night. That's what he told me, in private.

How did you get beat up Quarry? There isn't an explanation. I'm very confused currently about which one of us is the rat.

Iris promised us something bad for not succeeding yesterday and today we're looking at a confusing and potentially misleading situation that seems designed to split us up. Even I was reconsidering our previous plans in light of it, and I think that may have been a mistake.

I think we need to look at who benefits most from this confusion. Several of us had previously agreed on a plan for today, I believe we should return to that plan. Most of all, we need to be sure we aren't splitting up our votes and giving the rat more time to either kill us or create confusion and get us to kill ourselves.

I would strongly suggest we agree publicly before voting privately today. At this point, I think it's time to put all our cards on the table.

Make sense?

Interesting points Ian. I am very curious about what happened to Quarrioni if he didn't go out last night, but agree that there is the possibility of this being some type of misleading occurrence.

Well, one thing that can be said is that Quarrioni is definitely not a rat. The whole renegade thing is a possibility, but what we know for certain that there is a rat, because of the smashed wire thing, and the rat should be our priority. Since me, Ian and Quarrioni were all in the first mission, plus lots of other innocence-proving information, something tells me this is a red herring or confusion of sorts.

Well, one thing that can be said is that Quarrioni is definitely not a rat. The whole renegade thing is a possibility, but what we know for certain that there is a rat, because of the smashed wire thing, and the rat should be our priority. Since me, Ian and Quarrioni were all in the first mission, plus lots of other innocence-proving information, something tells me this is a red herring or confusion of sorts.

Thank you, can we now please get back to the important issue at hand, which is the last rat? (I also think it's a red herring of sorts, so let's save it for later, we can return to it if necessary.)

Thank you, can we now please get back to the important issue at hand, which is the last rat? (I also think it's a red herring of sorts, so let's save it for later, we can return to it if necessary.)

Can you please tell us what happened to you last night?

Can you please tell us what happened to you last night?

Not much to tell I'm afraid. I vaguely remember waking up from being hit hard in the face, guess I passed out soon after though, and I woke up looking like this.

Iris pulls out her gun and shoots Dickie. He is loyal to the mafia.

002.jpg

"Wrong!" She says as she slams her gun down. It goes off again, nearly missing Ian.

"I tell you people I trust my hitman the most and you kill him anyway. Why don't you all just commit suicide if you don't want to live?" Iris is on a rant, "None of you deserve to win this except the rat. I feel enough clues have been given...you know clues?...the things you guys call red herrings? :hmpf: Well, I'll give you one more even though you don't deserve it. When we looked at the box of guns at the end of yesterday-after I confiscated everyone's firearm, did anyone notice anything? Were there as many guns in the box as there were people? Yes? No? Could the remaining rat be fighting harder than he/she was able to before? I told you something bad would happen if you didn't convict the last rat. You convicted Piav and then something bad happened. Oh (sarcasm on) but I suppose it was just a red herring! :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf:

"I do wonder who will be left in the morning."

Get your night actions in ASAP...