Joshua_Caley

[MOC][LDD] THE SIEGE OF LOTHAL

Hi last post i did wasnt going well but 17 downloads ..... really i think i could reach moree but anyway check out my moc I did on LDD.....

THE SIEGE OF LOTHAL

As kanan jarrus seeks out for hope as the JEDI ORDER was previously destrotyed

by the imperial. The imperial forces land on the planet of lothal of the out reaches

of space. kanan jarrus and sabine should be taking out the local patrol to seek

what the the new forces that rule galaxy after the successful mission of ORDER

The imperial Force have took the local village to scavenge out more jedi to hunt.

kanan jarrus tries to distract the local patrol but he ends up striking his light

saber and defend his self from the imperial forces....

J_C_LOTHAL_rebels_(MOC).lxf

i think i could reach moree

I think you could reach 'moree' if you shared photos of the Builds & MOC (and create an explanative title), so others can know what to expect, than aimlessly downloading the files. Furthermore, if you plan to issue out new Builds, MOC, creations ever so often, I would suggesting featuring them all into one topic, to avoid unintentionally cluttering up the Star Wars forum : )

I'm confused... are you posting mocs in order to try and gain a high number of downloads in order to satisfy some sort of 'online social status'? Or because you have spent time trying to design something...?

I'm unsure what your 'AT-TE' moc brought new from the set other than being digitally rendered...? There wasn't a clear explanation, and as for this one, with your apparent 'disappointment at having the last post not going so well due to 17 downloads', I am seriously hesitant on clicking your download link which has no pictures purely because I feel you are trying to increase your downloads by making people have to click it in order to see what it is you have done.

I don't like people essentially 'fishing for likes/internet status through numbers'. But I do like people creating lego things for their love of it and truly appreciating others enjoyment at your creations.

Which do you fall under?

i dont think downloads really bother me tbh , i dont really like fishing for likes the only reasons why i put i a download instead because i just didnt know how to post a picture but i worked it out, I feel like your having a go at me for putting download and im sure this website is open for anyone but you know what i really disagree because i feel like im getting picked on

Edited by Joshua_Caley

I think we need to fire some English teachers in the UK. Hihi

You're not being picked on, your topics just aren't created in a too appealing way, to be honest. Like, this thread title here. "[MOC]". Really, that's it? Not even a mention of what kind of moc it's gonna be, just a prefix and no nothing beyond that? That doesn't create interest at all!

Next, the describing text in your opening post. It's not well written and just describes vague events that could be from a Rebels episode, it does not elaborate what your moc exactly is. From the description, I'd expect some kind of diorama/scene... too bad there are no pictures embedded so I could actually see what your moc is about.

So, after going through this... do you expect me now to click a download-link and go through the "hassle" of opening your scene in LDD, just so I can comment on it? Sorry, but no way. Also, I am often browsing this board on my mobile. Even if I wasn't reluctant to download your file, I simply wouldn't be able to do so on my mobile. So, you might want to try to improve on all those things – give your threads descriptive titles that let anyone outside know what to expect when they click on it, add some pictures in the OP and describe your moc and its unique qualities that set it apart from other similarly themed builds. That's really all it takes, and people will gladly give you feedback on your creations and provide helpful tipps on what to improve and what they liked best. :classic:

I'm sorry if it appears I'm picking on you, I don't intend to. I just lack the ability to be tactile with certain things. In this situation, if I was tactile, Id have said exactly what Poe Dameron above this post just said. I like looking at peoples creations and enjoying what new ideas they bring, I just don't like being part of the 'like' culture, and from the lack of everything else, but the mention of amount of downloads, that is how it came across to me.