Captain Nemo

[MOC] And All the Powers of Hell!

"Now, shall you deal with me, O Prince! And all the powers of Hell!"

28773169935_36ea09bb8f_c.jpg

28773169865_846790265d_c.jpg

28773169905_a938b763f4_c.jpg

Herein lies proof that I don't just show up to adjust conversation discussions :blush: , but that I do, in fact, build things too! This Sleeping Beauty creation was built for, and displayed at, Brickworld Chicago 2016. At the convention it won the award for Best Vignette.

Oooh, very nicely done! Instantly recognizable, and it deftly captures a transitional movement in a static piece. :thumbup:

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Wow, awesome! I watched this for the first time a few months back, this is a very nice representation.

The three good fairies are a nice touch too.

Wow! Awesome build! A spectacular action scene frozen in time. I love the way the spine of the dragon is curved :classic: :thumbup:

Wow! Great use of the figure. I was thinking it was only a matter of time until someone made the Dragon as a MOC like this.

Simply glorious.

That dragon looks just amazing! Fantastic use of the minifig, and in such a short time, too!

This looks fantastic. The use of all that neon green, the ninjago ghost wings, and that dragon... :wub::thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by LegoPercyJ

the dragon is great, but it's also really nicely built and photographed there that it draws my eye down towards the horse, and I'm suddenly a kid again, feeling the fear of the animal as it face such a monstrous beast.

Looks brilliant. The bridge is very nice and the black around it works well in contrast. The dragon steals the show.

This was definitely on my to do list. This is incredible. I will definitely look to this for inspiration.

I love the dragon curve. All of the neon green at the base looks incredible.

Oh the three fairies are fun too. I missed them when i saw the pics for the first time.

Fantastic build! It really captures the energy of the scene. I wish the first image was taken from a slightly different angle to see where the neck connects to the head of the dragon, but aside from that this is a really wonderful build and presentation. The dragon is really well executed, using the Ninjago wings works beautifully. I also love all of that neon. All around excellence.

Great work!