Sign in to follow this  
kabel

Ch I Category A: Get Grimmson!

indexed.gif

After discovering the Shraliek near the Rapids of No Return, Eric Grimmson had been following the little creature for hours now. Every now and then he had been able to catch a glimps of the Goblin and had started to wonder "Why would anyone be afraid of these guys, they surely do not look harmful at all" And so he started to become more and more imprudent during his persuit, trampling through the undergrowth. What he totally forogt was that he was getting very close to the Nocturnian border and, having been away from Valholl for a few weeks now, he was totally unaware of the trouble that was brewing on the other side.

All of the sudden the little man simply stopped running and Grimmson hurried up to fetch the creature.

11512598065_2d297705a8_c.jpg

Really sure that the little man meant no harm for him, he got closer when all of the sudden he heard a strange female voice hissing

"For the Spire!"

11512678836_2893876229_c.jpg

And so Eric Grimmson got captured by the Shraliek who now dragged him into Nocturnus where they forced him to fight on the side of the Black Spire. To be continued ...

11512597475_a9a27503bb_c.jpg

Edited by kabel

Looks cool! But I do feel sorry for Grimmson though. I really like the plants, they look almost like real plants!

well thanks guys, I know this aint much, but I guess it does for a category A. My main aim was to create dynamics with those really stiff dwarf legs, kinda hard to do.

As for Eric Grimmson, this was the only way I could get one of my characters (all being fierce drow haters) to fight on the side of the spire, wich I would never have chosen voluntarily ... and, you have to excuse Eric, he's getting a little old!

Those are some nasty looking goblin punks,

nice plant work.

Great idea to have the character kidnapped when you have to fight for the other side :classic:

I really like those goblins, they look cute and fierce at the same time!

Excellent rockwork and, as one who has used short legs quite a bit, I think you did very well capturing a dynamic feel with goblins :thumbup: