Sign in to follow this  
JINZONINGEN73

Who's this "JINZONINGEN 73" guy?

I've been moc'ing since 2001... when I picked up the Bionicle figure Lewa and got sucked in by his japanesey mask.

I was a mod on another Lego fansite for awhile, but running out of money and losing my internet connection more than once pretty much launched THAT into the crapper.

Now I almost exclusively post on:

http://invisionfree.com/forums/In_the_Bric...dex.php?act=idx

Here's my main Brickshelf gallery... the mocs date from September 2001 to December 2003.

Some are gems, some are garbage, but all are somewhat dated.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=9073

After making what I felt was a leap in skill, I made a 2004 and up folder...

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=70545

If you want to see what I'm capable of, THAT'S the one to click on.

Oh, and here's my ugly mug...

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=164305

And the by far sexier:

http://brickshelf.com/gallery/JINZONINGEN7...oulfeast002.jpg

I'm American, not Euro... but don't hold it against me.

Welcome to Eurobricks Jinzo. Enjoy this easygoing site - best on the net for general purpose Lego these days.

Any, by the way, your MOCs that I have seen in BZpower are some of the best I've ever seen. Not sure if SuvieD's monster building contest is open still, but I'm sure you could put in a very impressive entry.

Cheers

Gyl

Not sure if SuvieD's monster building contest is open still, but I'm sure you could put in a very impressive entry.

I believe its open until Monday 31st, so you have time to enter still.

Welcome to Eurobricks Jinzo! It's always nice to see another lively member! ;)

Jon.

Any, by the way, your MOCs that I have seen in BZpower are some of the best I've ever seen.

And from now on it'll only be mocs you've seen on Brickshelf, IntheBricks and this site if they don't start taking contest theme / rule enforcement seriously.

Seriously, man... centaurs, mecha, dragons, samurai, cyclops, Bionicle Rakshi in a HALLOWEEN contest?

Yeah, I kinda' got pissed and left BZ. I'll go back if they can do 3 BBC (Bionicle Based Creation) contests in a row without making my brain pop out and roll underneath the refrigerator due to vague contest parameters and disrespect for those who do things right.

So, do you guys have rules here? I've been looking around for some kind of guidelines on language and image use.

... ...I get rowdy sometimes. :D

Welcome here. We are a REALLY different community from In The Bricks, definitly not the same spirit, but I do hope you will enjoy your time here.

The fact we don't have particular rules is because here people are supposely responsible for what they post. We are not their second-web-mum and decided intentionaly not to be restrictive. So far it has been a success. We also have a large admin team to watch out what happens.

As for the contest rules, they are decided by the people who launch them. Again, we are not here to have endless debates on what people should do or not do with TLC's products :|

Any, by the way, your MOCs that I have seen in BZpower are some of the best I've ever seen.

And from now on it'll only be mocs you've seen on Brickshelf, IntheBricks and this site if they don't start taking contest theme / rule enforcement seriously.

Seriously, man... centaurs, mecha, dragons, samurai, cyclops, Bionicle Rakshi in a HALLOWEEN contest?

Yeah, I kinda' got pissed and left BZ. I'll go back if they can do 3 BBC (Bionicle Based Creation) contests in a row without making my brain pop out and roll underneath the refrigerator due to vague contest parameters and disrespect for those who do things right.

So, do you guys have rules here? I've been looking around for some kind of guidelines on language and image use.

... ...I get rowdy sometimes. :D

Welcome to EB.

I think you will like it here. We post in respect of each other and we remember that many of the people on this board are within the 12-16 range. Many are new to LEGO and many are coming out of a dark age and are improving there skills.

Respect gets it done.

As far as contests just click on the link in my sig. to find out more about the contest I am holding. You have about a week left to get an entry in. I tried to be strict enough to provide structure but loose enough to provide freedom in building. The contest has basically three rules

-you can't steal others work (literally copy their designs)

-it can't be a minifig (it must be a built monster)

-it has to be a monster

There are a number of categories, pick one (or five) and build something.

Enjoy yourself here. This community is pretty laid back.

Welcome next generation of Bionicle Hero... I am afraid I can't comment on your MOCs being a trad brickest but hey...

God Bless,

Nathan

let's party! :oD what a new member on eb what is his name oh JINZONINGEN 73 :oo wow thats a nice name *wub* i want it *sing* *sing*

Welcome - enjoy the site. - All are welcome even Americans and Me ;)

KimT

Hello! (I am new here, too!) :-D

Jinzo Ningen, eh? That's quite a name! (Jiro: Change...Switch On... 1....2....3!) The End!! (Glass breaking)

(Although for the record, Hakaida was way more cool!)

Welcome to EB!!

Your MOCs are very beautiful Jinz. And you have some kickass hair. Now, if we could just get you back into that mod position on BZP then we could have some REAL contests again

X D

Don't see that happenin'.

I just hope they get things done right themselves. Ninjo's a good guy. I have faith in him.

That can change of course, if the kids who care and follow rules continue getting trampled by non-qualifying contest mocs again.

And mysteriously "vanishing" post deletions.

And not answering questions in PMs.

>-|

Your MOCs are very beautiful Jinz. And you have some kickass hair. Now, if we could just get you back into that mod position on BZP then we could have some REAL contests again

X D

Don't see that happenin'.

I just hope they get things done right themselves. Ninjo's a good guy. I have faith in him.

That can change of course, if the kids who care and follow rules continue getting trampled by non-qualifying contest mocs again.

And mysteriously "vanishing" post deletions.

And not answering questions in PMs.

>-|

I still remember when I entered the Career Day one, you stuck to the rules and disqualified mine...

Though there are some MOCs that don't resemble megablock that are entered as General Grievous (BBC 28- Prime example) yet they're not disqualified...and the editing of the pictures I never really got that (Especially since sometimes people don't have access to the place that they want to take their pictures) so several good entries were DQ'd

I still remember when I entered the Career Day one, you stuck to the rules and disqualified mine...

And I hate doing it, especially when it's tiny, nearly insignificant stuff.

Though there are some MOCs that don't resemble megablock that are entered as General Grievous (BBC 28- Prime example) yet they're not disqualified...

I know... it makes me want to bang my head through a glass window.

Hermaphrodite in a female contest?

Mythical greek / medieval beings, mecha, Bionicle Rakshi in a Halloween contest?

I would've DQ'ed till the cows came home.

and the editing of the pictures I never really got that (Especially since sometimes people don't have access to the place that they want to take their pictures) so several good entries were DQ'd

I do and I don't understand it.

I think the main concern was to eliminate people adding things onto mocs that they CAN'T actually physically do.

I think it's also to stop people from obscuring a super-crap moc behind non-crap photoshopping junk.

Take the (out-of-theme) Rakshi that beat Cajun in the finals of the last contest. Not ONLY was it out of theme, but the spines on the back went behind photoshop lettering.

Honestly, to me, that's no big deal.

If NOONE had been dq'ed in that contest that time, I just might have let it pass on that one point.

But it wasn't. Someone else's moc WAS dq'ed for photoshop bleeding.

But this moc, which wasn't even supposed to be there because it wasn't in theme, wasn't disqualified?

It makes no sense.

I know I pissed alot of people off by being a disqualifying hardass, but rather that than to TOTALLY piss on people who cared to follow the rules losing in their polls to dragons, rakshi and other stuff out of theme.

Whoa, an entry was dq'd for bleeding? I have to see this *Looks up BBC30 Entry List*

BBC 31

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MechaPop...ries/rainek.gif

Popo's "Rainek".

And then, Skelerahk:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MuffinTo...skelerahk00.jpg

Both broke the 3rd guideline, but only Popo's was deleted... while the one also out of theme went on to kill Cajun's sweet vampire bat:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=148887

Hmph. But I think the Skelerahk was in theme, it's a skeleton Rahkshi, so.....

Hmph. But I think the Skelerahk was in theme, it's a skeleton Rahkshi, so.....

I'd agree, but someone was going to do a snake warrior but was told they couldn't.

But a skeleton Rakshi was? It's like... the same thing.

Bleh. I'll just sit back and see if anyone starts taking the running of future contests seriously from here on in.

Hm, I see. I hope BBC32, whatever it'll be, will be a bit more fair then. I'm already planning my entry! My cruddy, sucky entry! *wub*

I MIGHT enter, just because I have a moc that'll probably kick some butt. I'll have to see if the prizes are worth it or not.

Here's a pic of the late prototype:

trobenjin006ani.gif