Brickelodeon

Guess that movie!

Hey guys, I've seen this game played on a few other forums, and it was a lot of fun. I hope we can get this started here too.

This is a game where one member posts a distinctive still frame from a movie, and the other members have to guess what movie it's from. The person who gets it right gets to post the next frame. Please try not to make the frame too hard (aka. a shot of the sky), but also try not to make it too obvious (aka. Darth Vader). Also, please refrain from posting anything from a move that nobody has ever heard of.

I will start things off:

big-w-cropped1.jpg

Spirited away? (Never actually seen it, only heard of it)

Mine:

That's either Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit? If I had to guess, I'd say... Fellowship? Or is that the field from Two Towers?

(the best guessing strategy- guess a lot so the chance of being wrong is very low)

Edited by Borador

Spirited away? (Never actually seen it, only heard of it)

Mine:

Just for further reference, please don't post a new picture until it is confirmed that your guess is correct.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Just for further reference, please don't post a new picture until it is confirmed that your guess is correct.

Yeah… but then you get into this situation where nobody is confirming guesses. ;)