Jump to content


Heroica RPG General Discussion


38374 replies to this topic

#15101 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Likes pinching Klingons


    Posts: 5081
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: BackintheUSofA

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

Aye! Bravest of the brave, Sir Lycan! :roflmao:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|


#15102 Zepher

Zepher

  • Green!


    Posts: 8937
    Joined: 04-June 08
    Member: 3241

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

"I was unaware that "Critical Hit" and "Weak Breeze" were synomonous."

:wub: Those sassy sassy Proggs!

Lord Lawrence Boomingham


&


Lil' Zepher In Mafia School


#15103 Endgame

Endgame

  • [u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]


    Posts: 8118
    Joined: 08-September 11
    Member: 20312

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

View PostDannylonglegs, on 12 November 2012 - 11:41 PM, said:

Endgame, two things: 1, the blade should be badly poisoned (I think) and 2, Rhodus still has 6 ether instead of 2. :wink:

Oh, and did anyone answer whether inanimate objects that are attacking could be blinded?

~Insectoid Aristocrat
I can fix the blade, but Rhodus has summoned 2 blades 2x4=8 ether used, so he has 2 ether.

Also, yes, they can.

Also, yep, Rhodus is indeed a snarkmaster. He picked it up from his bigger bros! :grin:

Edited by Endgame, 13 November 2012 - 12:00 AM.

Participating as Sorrow in Heroica RPG: http://www.eurobrick...0
Also playing as Lynne in Heroic RPG: http://www.eurobrick...00#entry1983436
Currently hosting Quest #105: Eternal Reaper
And finally, plaing as Edward Grey in Red Menace Mafia.

#15104 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Likes pinching Klingons


    Posts: 5081
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: BackintheUSofA

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

View PostEndgame, on 12 November 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

I can fix the blade, but Rhodus has summoned 2 blades 2x4=8 ether used, so he has 2 ether.

Also, yes, they can.

Exactly, but his stats say 6. Sorry I wasn't clear. They should say 2. :blush:

And thank you for this valuable information... :devil:

View PostEndgame, on 12 November 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

He picked it up from his bigger bros! :grin:

May the gods have mercy on our souls.... Furthermore, Snark-Master should be a prestige class.


Oh, Endgame, you forgot to include the result of Punii's bomb making.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs, 13 November 2012 - 12:07 AM.

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|


#15105 Endgame

Endgame

  • [u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]


    Posts: 8118
    Joined: 08-September 11
    Member: 20312

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

View PostDannylonglegs, on 13 November 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

Exactly, but his stats say 6. Sorry I wasn't clear. They should say 2. :blush:

And thank you for this valuable information... :devil:



May the gods have mercy on our souls.... Furthermore, Snark-Master should be a prestige class.


Oh, Endgame, you forgot to include the result of Punii's bomb making.

~Insectoid Aristocrat
...Derp.

Good thing I still have my random.org tab open, or I'd have to reroll!

Also, I was seriously considering this for one of Rhodus's specials:

Slow Clap: Claps slowly, accompanied with a witty remark. Insulted, all heroes become Burned and Enraged (can be remedied or removed for 3 ether) for 3 rounds.

:tongue:
Participating as Sorrow in Heroica RPG: http://www.eurobrick...0
Also playing as Lynne in Heroic RPG: http://www.eurobrick...00#entry1983436
Currently hosting Quest #105: Eternal Reaper
And finally, plaing as Edward Grey in Red Menace Mafia.

#15106 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Likes pinching Klingons


    Posts: 5081
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: BackintheUSofA

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostEndgame, on 13 November 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

...Derp.

Good thing I still have my random.org tab open, or I'd have to reroll!

Also, I was seriously considering this for one of Rhodus's specials:

Slow Clap: Claps slowly, accompanied with a witty remark. Insulted, all heroes become Burned and Enraged (can be remedied or removed for 3 ether) for 3 rounds.

:tongue:

:roflmao: Not that I'd like him to have any more power, but you totally should have!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|


#15107 The Legonater

The Legonater

  • Can NOT Ctrl + Alt + Delete the Past


    Posts: 4294
    Joined: 09-December 09
    Member: 8515
    Country: Canada.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

View PostZepher, on 12 November 2012 - 06:21 AM, said:


...the one with all the rogues in Triad Park...

That almost sounds like it should be the beginning of a joke :laugh:

Memory is the Key

A Christian and not ashamed.

Posted Image
Dyric Rone, Assassin of the Light

Level 26 1/3 Assassin

Theodor Legion, 73 year old ex-Bonaparte in Cruel Angel's Thesis


#15108 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Likes pinching Klingons


    Posts: 5081
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: BackintheUSofA

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

Endgame, is there a reason for C having a typo (disregerds) and D having an ether error?

Also, I've been meaning to ask, what type of creature is Rhodus considered? (Mechanics-wise)

Well, that's embarrassing. My posts didn't combine. :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs, 13 November 2012 - 12:28 AM.

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|


#15109 Endgame

Endgame

  • [u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]


    Posts: 8118
    Joined: 08-September 11
    Member: 20312

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostDannylonglegs, on 13 November 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

Endgame, is there a reason for C having a typo (disregerds) and D having an ether error?

Also, I've been meaning to ask, what type of creature is Rhodus considered? (Mechanics-wise)

Well, that's embarrassing. My posts didn't combine. :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat
Once again, just me being silly. :blush:

Ancients are completely elemental neutral. No weaknesses or resistances.
Participating as Sorrow in Heroica RPG: http://www.eurobrick...0
Also playing as Lynne in Heroic RPG: http://www.eurobrick...00#entry1983436
Currently hosting Quest #105: Eternal Reaper
And finally, plaing as Edward Grey in Red Menace Mafia.

#15110 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Likes pinching Klingons


    Posts: 5081
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: BackintheUSofA

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

View PostEndgame, on 13 November 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

Once again, just me being silly. :blush:

Ancients are completely elemental neutral. No weaknesses or resistances.

Ah, I see! That's what I thought, what with him being a being of ether.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|


#15111 Endgame

Endgame

  • [u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]


    Posts: 8118
    Joined: 08-September 11
    Member: 20312

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

View PostDannylonglegs, on 13 November 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Ah, I see! That's what I thought, what with him being a being of ether.

~Insectoid Aristocrat
No, it is more from the fact he is 1,096 years old. :tongue:
Participating as Sorrow in Heroica RPG: http://www.eurobrick...0
Also playing as Lynne in Heroic RPG: http://www.eurobrick...00#entry1983436
Currently hosting Quest #105: Eternal Reaper
And finally, plaing as Edward Grey in Red Menace Mafia.

#15112 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Likes pinching Klingons


    Posts: 5081
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: BackintheUSofA

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

View PostEndgame, on 13 November 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

No, it is more from the fact he is 1,096 years old. :tongue:
...And that too! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|


#15113 Flipz

Flipz

  • Treason didn't work for him


    Posts: 7241
    Joined: 01-December 11
    Member: 22657
    Country: California, USA

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

Hey, Sandy, weird question: can Scrolls and/or gems be imbued into a Knight's shield?  It's just a thought that came to mind when working on...secret stuff. :blush:

May be slightly depressed due to learning that Shortpacked! is ending in a year. :,-(
Posted Image
Arthur Justus Regulus VII, Level 31 Skirmisher, 22-year-old male Human??? in Sandy's Heroica RPG!
[STATS]


#15114 Endgame

Endgame

  • [u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u][/u]


    Posts: 8118
    Joined: 08-September 11
    Member: 20312

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

Something about Progg biology:

A 999 year-old Progg is about the size of The Bleeding. A 1,000 year old Progg is Rhodus-sized. They go through a metamorphosis when they are 100, 500, and 1,000 years old. The 100 and 500 metamorphosis just add more armor and give them a bit more bulk, but the 1,000 year Metamorphosis makes them... pretty big. :tongue: Considering they can live forever, Proggs can metamorphosize until they are as big as Olegaia. It'd take a couple million years, though. At least 5. :tongue:
Participating as Sorrow in Heroica RPG: http://www.eurobrick...0
Also playing as Lynne in Heroic RPG: http://www.eurobrick...00#entry1983436
Currently hosting Quest #105: Eternal Reaper
And finally, plaing as Edward Grey in Red Menace Mafia.

#15115 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21230
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

View PostFlipz, on 13 November 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

Hey, Sandy, weird question: can Scrolls and/or gems be imbued into a Knight's shield?  It's just a thought that came to mind when working on...secret stuff. :blush:
They can't.

I asked already. :grin:

#15116 Dannylonglegs

Dannylonglegs

  • Likes pinching Klingons


    Posts: 5081
    Joined: 05-February 09
    Member: 5222
    Country: BackintheUSofA

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostEndgame, on 13 November 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

Something about Progg biology:

A 999 year-old Progg is about the size of The Bleeding. A 1,000 year old Progg is Rhodus-sized. They go through a metamorphosis when they are 100, 500, and 1,000 years old. The 100 and 500 metamorphosis just add more armor and give them a bit more bulk, but the 1,000 year Metamorphosis makes them... pretty big. :tongue: Considering they can live forever, Proggs can metamorphosize until they are as big as Olegaia. It'd take a couple million years, though. At least 5. :tongue:

Well, that would be somewhat inconvenient for the purposes of slaying such a creature. :grin: I bet it'd be Snarky on a galactic scale.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Here's my Flickr account.

/|\_M_/|\
|


#15117 Chromeknight

Chromeknight

  • Heyo!


    Posts: 1947
    Joined: 14-May 09
    Member: 6074
    Country: Australia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

Brain ache from distributing loot among 18 heroes ranging in level between 3 and 23. Including some rogues who reaped over 700gold in the last battle.

Is it science or art, a fair distribution of loot?

Edited by Chromeknight, 13 November 2012 - 01:54 AM.

Nerwen Calmcacil, Elven Paladin, is paying debts in Heroica the RPG!
Posted Image


#15118 CallMePie

CallMePie

  • Magic 8 Ball


    Posts: 12040
    Joined: 27-August 09
    Member: 7199
    Country: Florida, USA

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

View PostChromeknight, on 13 November 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Is it science or art, a fair distribution of loot?

:laugh:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Atramor Gibbin, Level 33 Regulator in Sandy's Heroica RPG
Miderun, Level 4 Barbarian in Sandy's Heroica RPG

#15119 Flipz

Flipz

  • Treason didn't work for him


    Posts: 7241
    Joined: 01-December 11
    Member: 22657
    Country: California, USA

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

Sandy, I don't know if you saw my comment before, but...can we please get some more pictures and/or building instructions for Mephisto?  Pretty please? :grin:

May be slightly depressed due to learning that Shortpacked! is ending in a year. :,-(
Posted Image
Arthur Justus Regulus VII, Level 31 Skirmisher, 22-year-old male Human??? in Sandy's Heroica RPG!
[STATS]


#15120 Waterbrick Down

Waterbrick Down

  • Typer-of-faces


    Posts: 4754
    Joined: 16-January 09
    Member: 5025
    Country: U.S.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

View PostSandy, on 13 November 2012 - 06:54 AM, said:

Posted Image
"Deeeeemonsh. Asshleeepph..."
Well now, it looks like Eubric might be razed to the ground after all. :laugh:

Currently questing in Sandy's Heroica RPG as:


Posted Image                                  Posted Image

Skrall, Lv. 36 Ogre, Hunter   Polly & Mr. Sanders, Lv. 1 Human, Mage


#15121 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6325
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:11 AM

View PostChromeknight, on 13 November 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Including some rogues who reaped over 700gold in the last battle.

That should never be considered with loot division anyways.

Posted Image


#15122 Zepher

Zepher

  • Green!


    Posts: 8937
    Joined: 04-June 08
    Member: 3241

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

Hey, this is why we change up the Party Leaders!  Sometimes getting all that gold is a good thing, but sometimes it makes your party leader hold out on you.  :wink:

Edited by Zepher, 13 November 2012 - 08:31 AM.

Lord Lawrence Boomingham


&


Lil' Zepher In Mafia School


#15123 Chromeknight

Chromeknight

  • Heyo!


    Posts: 1947
    Joined: 14-May 09
    Member: 6074
    Country: Australia

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

View PostScubacarrot, on 13 November 2012 - 08:11 AM, said:

That should never be considered with loot division anyways.

I respectfully disagree. I am not saying all of it should be. But, I'm not a rogue and you are. And I think our differences on this issue are why you play a rogue and I play a cleric. I'm happy to talk in pm if you feel slighted in quest, and I'd like to keep this discussion general rather than incite specific complaints.

Nerwen Calmcacil, Elven Paladin, is paying debts in Heroica the RPG!
Posted Image


#15124 Scorpiox

Scorpiox

  • All Systems Go!


    Posts: 3827
    Joined: 04-March 11
    Member: 16378
    Country: Great Britain

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:43 AM

View PostFlipz, on 12 November 2012 - 11:49 PM, said:


Flipz wins today's grand prize! :wub:

Come on people, we need more Monty Python references!

Haldor Skovgaard in Sandy's Heroica RPG.
[STATS] and [PROFILE]


#15125 Scubacarrot

Scubacarrot

  • Completely Lame


    Posts: 6325
    Joined: 17-October 11
    Member: 21005
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

View PostChromeknight, on 13 November 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

I respectfully disagree. I am not saying all of it should be. But, I'm not a rogue and you are. And I think our differences on this issue are why you play a rogue and I play a cleric. I'm happy to talk in pm if you feel slighted in quest, and I'd like to keep this discussion general rather than incite specific complaints.

Don't worry, I don't feel slighted, :laugh:  Guts got an awesome weapon, and that's cool! I just think that loot distribution and money making skills should be kept seperate, that's my opinion, how I will lead a party (and have done so twice and a bit without complaints :tongue: ), and if you disagree with that, that's fine too. :tongue:

Posted Image




Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users