XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

will this x-wing have some flickfire missiles like the arc-170 did?

Oh I do hope so ,we need more FF's, TLG doesn't put enough on the different sets, or if there's no room for some they could always use FF headlights.

(Oh I might need this :sarcasm::laugh:).

I must admit that I always had a soft spot for the old 6212. It wasn’t designed to be a ‘serious’ UCS type set and was clearly aimed towards younger Lego fans. That doesn’t mean to say that I’m not looking forward to a new version if it’s anything like the version shown in fallenangel1309’s link!

Ah well, I guess that we’ll have to wait & see :classic:

Oops! My fault :blush: just wasn't really thinking of that at the moment.

In response to the X-Wing details - for $10(US) more and less one minfig - it had better be astounding. Unfortunately, all I can think of them changing is the cockpit to the front. SNOT perhaps? or <oh no> motorized?

So, a quick summary so people don't have to constantly search back. (All prices in US dollars)

-#### Endor Battle Pack $11.99 - 2 Rebels, 1 Stormtrooper, 1 Scout Trooper

-#### Clone Wars Battle Pack $11.99 - 2 Commando Droids, 1 ARC Trooper, 1 ARF Trooper

-9492 TIE Fighter $49.99 - Death Star Trooper, TIE Pilot, Imperial Officer, and R5-J2

-9493 X-Wing $59.99 - Luke, R2-D2, Porkins, and R5-D8

-3x#### Collectibles - one minifig each, two "episode 1-ish," one episode 4.

-#### Episode 3 Set $39.99

Remaining sets - 2 OT, 1 CW with Commander Gree

Remaining Price Brackets - $20, $25, $30

Thanks for reading!

Tasty.. Not half bad for a January. One Endor BP is a bit sad though, and I don't see myself buying the CW BP only for one fig (ARC).

X-Wing.. finally. 4504 needs an update. Don't mess this one up, TLC. Dare you! YOu have improved so much, this is the most iconic ship of all the movies together. Please don't mess it up! Don't supersize! Small and detailed, that's how we like it!! :laugh:

Collectibles... very very tasty. Let's see what comes here.

E3 is almost sold, but what might it bee for such a small price...?

WOW!!! new x-wing and tie fighter , next year gonnna be pretty awesome... :wub:

*snip*

E3 is almost sold, but what might it be for such a small price...?

I think it could be a Jedi Starfighter Collection/Battle over Coruscant, look at 7256 (Jedi Starfighter w/ Vulture Droid) $20, lose the vulture droid and add in a starfighter, $40, accounting for the inflation. IMO most likely it is a Starfighter.

If I had to guess, The LEGO Group would go Hasbro and stick one

. It might also be flick-fire cannons, flick-fire air intakes... who knows?

I think it could be a Jedi Starfighter Collection/Battle over Coruscant, look at 7256 (Jedi Starfighter w/ Vulture Droid) $20, lose the vulture droid and add in a starfighter, $40, accounting for the inflation. IMO most likely it is a Starfighter.

Personally, I hope it's something other than a Jedi starfighter. Those have been done to death IMO.

Personally, I hope it's something other than a Jedi starfighter. Those have been done to death IMO.

Same here, but we haven't had them since 2005(not including hyperdrive ring one, and that was 3? years ago), and that is the most likely to not have clones.

(not including hyperdrive ring one, and that was 3? years ago)

Four. Somewhere back in this mess of a thread, I too guessed the Sith set would be an Eta-2, mostly because they should be appearing in CW soon.

Probably but I hope not and if so I hope they are not the cannons.

I hope it has retractable landing gear though.

AH, lovely, an upgraded ETA, that's what I need! Especially if it comes with a new E3 Obi-Wan, and not a CW one! Good idea, you might be right with this! :classic:

Four. Somewhere back in this mess of a thread, I too guessed the Sith set would be an Eta-2, mostly because they should be appearing in CW soon.

Yes, you are quite correct. The EP3 set is 9494 Anakin's Jedi Interceptor. Besides a dark green Jedi Interceptor it includes: a brickbuildt Mustafar droid, a small platform, Anakin Skywalker with new "evil eyes" alt. face, Obi Wan Kenobi, R2-D2, a new Nute Gunray and a Security Battle Droid

Edited by Mirandir

Yes, you are quite correct. The EP3 set is 9494 Anakin's Jedi Interceptor. Besides a dark green Jedi Interceptor it includes: a brickbuildt Mustafar droid, a small platform, Anakin Skywalker with new "evil eyes" alt. face, Obi Wan Kenobi, R2-D2, a new Nute Gunray and a Security Battle Droid

Almost too good to be true! :excited:

So it is a Mustafar-themed set :classic:? Sounds actually really cool. I just wonder if the little "add-ons" will be substantial. I mean, the ETA-2 seems like the highlight or main part of the set but, do the platform actually look like something from Mustafar? Or is it just a random and small dark-grey element?

Edited by darkrebellion

Awesome but for $40?! It better be good. Other than the price though, it sounds fricken awesome!

Dark green? So this is a CW set, not the yellow Eta-2 from Sith. Meaning they gave Anakin another starfighter. :facepalm:

Dark green? So this is a CW set, not the yellow Eta-2 from Sith. Meaning they gave Anakin another starfighter. :facepalm:

Actually, Anakin piloted a green Eta-2 to Mustafar after his yellow one was destroyed. It has red accents and shows up in various behind-the-scenes clips on the Revenge of the Sith DVD. That and there are almost no good pictures of it on the Net.

EDIT: Around 5:10 in this clip.

Edited by fallenangel309

Actually, Anakin piloted a green Eta-2 to Mustafar after his yellow one was destroyed. It has red accents and shows up in various behind-the-scenes clips on the Revenge of the Sith DVD. That and I can find little to no pictures of it.

Here is a pic of the Hasbro set just in case the video takes long to load or something :tongue::

d_22969.jpg

So it is a Mustafar-themed set :classic:? Sounds actually really cool. I just wonder if the little "add-ons" will be substantial. I mean, the ETA-2 seems like the highlight or main part of the set but, do the platform actually look like something from Mustafar? Or is it just a random and small dark-grey element?

Sure, it looks like it could be a small plattform(4x6 studs) from Mustafar.

Awesome but for $40?! It better be good. Other than the price though, it sounds fricken awesome!

It's a Special Edition set and they tend to be a bit overpriced...

He used it to fly to Mustafar at the end of EP3.

It's a Special Edition set and they tend to be a bit overpriced...

Special Edition? I'm guessing it will look a lot like the Eta-2 from 7256 and 7661 then. While the present design is acceptable, I was interested in seeing how a newer version would improve upon it.

Please Mirandir I'm not trying to say you're information is not true but give us a source or pictures or something I just want to asure the production of these sets

I'm also suprised that lego would make a jedi interceptor when it will most likely be in the CW soon it would be more likly to make a wookie or boga and wheel bike set

Edited by zlego

Actually, Anakin piloted a green Eta-2 to Mustafar after his yellow one was destroyed. It has red accents and shows up in various behind-the-scenes clips on the Revenge of the Sith DVD. That and there are almost no good pictures of it on the Net.

I remember that. Perhaps my post wasn't worded as well as it could have been. I really don't see any reason for TLG to release an obscure Sith set when their's nothing significant surrounding the film right now, so I assume the fighter must appear in CW. I guess if they decide that was his first Eta-2 and it became the backup after he got the yellow one, that could make sense. But I still think they should just stick with the yellow.

Set 9493 is a new X-Wing. Comes with markings for both Red Five and Red Six. Included figs are Jek, R5-D8, Luke Skywalker & R2-D2.

I already own the 6212 X-wing, and I probably will pass on this. However, the offer of a new Astromech is tempting...

Yay! I missed out on the previous ones, so I'd like to see more. I'm not tired of the Jedi Starfighter yet (I have the latest three but not Anakin's), because I like collecting variants of one vehicle.

Also, the Eta-2 Interceptors are smaller than the Starfighters, so they'll be good to collect. :classic:

Please Mirandir I'm not trying to say you're information is not true but give us a source or pictures or something I just want to asure the production of these sets

He's already said he doesn't want to because he told his source he wouldn't do so.