14550505353_857e99049d_c.jpgLego SturmTiger 1/15 (RC) by Tommy Styrvoky, on Flickr

well here it is, the conversion of my Tiger I into the SturmTiger, fitted with a 3 round auto-loaded gun.

It also has fully working RC drivetrain, gun elevation, 2 speed transmission, detailed engine, and working torsion-bar suspension

I also re-shaped parts of the hull to improve the accuracy of details.

here is the firing mechanism

It's a modified version of Kelkschiz's version.

it achieves ranges of 25-30 ft with 1x3 technic beams

14322511028_b810cd4ed1_c.jpgLego SturmTiger firing mechanism by Tommy Styrvoky, on Flickr

the mechanism in operation

https://flic.kr/p/o7dUUn

the transmission used in the tank

14315335920_a088914fe9_c.jpgLego Tiger I transmission by Tommy Styrvoky, on Flickr

14343738030_d53ee8184c_c.jpgLego SturmTiger 1/15 (RC) by Tommy Styrvoky, on Flickr

more photos and information here

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/391445

Edited by Tommy Styrvoky

Really really nit-picky, but shouldn't the upper glacis (hope with the amount of tanks you've built you know what this means) be slightly flatter and a tad deeper? or is that just the photo angle? otherwise excellent model. The detail on the engine deck especially is very nice :classic:

Edited by legomuppet9

Really really nit-picky, but shouldn't the upper glacis (hope with the amount of tanks you've built you know what this means) be slightly flatter and a tad deeper? or is that just the photo angle? otherwise excellent model. The detail on the engine deck especially is very nice :classic:

Yeah but there was some contact problems with the firing mechanism , so it's not as steep.

Yeah but there was some contact problems with the firing mechanism , so it's not as steep.

Ah right that makes sense, bearing in mind the firing mechanism is the centre of the model :classic: