castor-troy

[moc] Fishmonger's Modular x16

Very good work :thumbup: :thumbup:

The door behind, should not have a step??? :wink:

It seems like your town grows very fast castor-troy, almost a modular per week... You have very nicely combined green and yellow, which I think is hard to do, and you added the perfect tan blue- white floor, excellent!

I'd love to see your city growing with each new masterpiece you build, any chance to have updated pics?

Thanks for sharing and inspiring,

A+

Nice work. Looks like the fishmonger and the guy on the street are smitten with that customer.

A lovely house. I like some of the details on the facade, like the arch at the basement level, and sand green texture. Too bad those arches on the roof windows are not in sand green. The interiors is great as well, only the shark might be scaring people away. :-)

Wow, as I have a beach front to my City, this has given me inspiration to build something similar. Nice one

Great work (again) Castor-Troy. Did you realy build this in one day? Wow. Love the nice details in this shop, the ice underneath the fish is a realy great find. Would love to see how this building is incorporated in your town. Keep the coming Castor-Troy. :wub::cry_happy::thumbup:

Did you realy build this in one day?

Actually, I 've made few little houses in 16 studs. This sunday, I decide to finish one of them.

You can recoginze the "future fishmonger's" in the middle of this 3 houses.

I've added a celar, changed the ground floor and raised the 2nd floor.

all_16_1.jpg

I am stunned. All three look absolutely stunning. Love the alterations you made to the Fishmonger shop. A very big improvemend indeed. Very creative.

I like it quite a bit. I wonder how the ice would look if you left the white cheese slopes at the bottom, but put some clear ones or some clear 1x1 tiles at the top by the fish as if they're slightly melting.

I think a lot of people are scared of building with yellow, even though it can be used appropriately. I like the sand green and I like the yellow, but I don't like them together in this build. Just my opinion. But otherwise, I like the texture and roofing. I like the archway with brickwork on the cellar level. And it might be too much green, but I liked the green/white awning combo in the original building. I may need to borrow that sometime.

I've been struggling with my 16 wide for some reason. Hopefully I'll catch up to you someday. Keep up the good work.

Excellent work castor-troy! I love the interior, especially the shark on the wall :classic:

Such a big shark on the wall and i didn't see it at first glans. Looks great though.

Nice work! You captured the atmosphere of a fishmonger's shop :classic: The fish freezer with the ice is nicely designed.

Great job, I love the different kinds of fishes and how you represented them in ice! :thumbup: Great color scheme too!

I think a lot of people are scared of building with yellow, even though it can be used appropriately. I like the sand green and I like the yellow, but I don't like them together in this build. Just my opinion.

I quite agree with you. I 've made the last modification during my lunch break. I kept the bright yellow but i removed the tan.

poissonnerie_7.jpg

Edited by castor-troy

Much better now. Still not sure about the red, but it's way less colourful now.

Is it really Bright Yellow? In the first pictures I thought it was Bright Light Orange (Flamish Yellowish Orange). This would be a great color for a modular as well. But for that you had to buy a lot of 3938 sets... :D

I love the cellar window!

Edited by PsyKater

That's a wonderful store. I love the color choices. You wouldn't think they would work on paper. By looking at them they just pop perfectly. is there any interior in the upper floors?

BTW I feel guilty about this. I know "Fishmonger" is an ancient and respected profession. But it is one of those job names that you can't help but look at and either giggling oddly, or staring suspiciously as if it is some sort of crime of deviancy. :hmpf:

Edited by Faefrost

The fishmonger's building looks excellent. The dark green colour scheme is perfect and the interior looks great too. :sweet:

Neat use of the 'brick' bricks at the back of the property. The first version is good but the second version does look better.