Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

MOC: Racing Garage

indexed.gif B-OV-33C

7217779250_ae2b21a7c9_z.jpg

The Racing Labs garage is first choice for all racers hoping to get an edge. The GGP also prefer to use their facilities for after-race testing on the winning car. The analysis platform comes equipped with scales, scanner and elevation for good old fashioned inspection. During the GGP season trophies and the founder’s helmet sit on display to add a little flavour to the post race photographs and video capture.

So, I wanted somewhere cool to take photos of my cars, one afternoon of work on a BGB and I came out with something I was pretty happy with.

Bonus Pic: Octan Racer!

garage2.jpg

Rock "Gold" has won the first race of the season, a great start for the returning racer but will he keep the lead and win the champions cup?

Great work. I think this is going to be perfect for doing photos of your cars. Love the trophy area breaking up that back corner. :thumbup:

Nice 'Peppermint' :sweet: , but where's the pit crew or mechanics.....the tool boxes, spare vehicle fenders and bumpers....plus an odd laying around windscreen ? :wink:

Plus you forgot a pit manager freaking out at his team for not doing faster a tyre change/refuelling during the last race ! :laugh: