Sign in to follow this  
NovaStar

South East UK Swap/Meet @ LEGO Westfields

Fri 25th Feb - Sun 27th Feb ::: 3 day Grand Opening event for the London Westfield store; " ... the first 300 customers on each of the 3 days will receive an exclusive LEGO gift with purchase and all visitors can put their imagination to work by helping to build a giant LEGO landscape inspired by The Sights Of London. Plus you have the chance to win great prizes."

To coincide with the Grand Opening event for LEGO Westfield, Pinky suggested we have the next meet up on that weekend (so there is a chance to get an exclusive model!) instead of the first weekend in March.

Sunday 27th February

Westfields opens at 10:00 and it's likely to be popular so it's worth getting there early!

Allowing time for initial queuing, browsing and more queuing etc, shall we say the main meet will be at 11:30(ish) outside the Lego store in Westfield shopping centre on Sunday 27 February, heading to the nearby Benugo Cafe for a drink and to swap stuff?

As ever, if you look out for the shocking pink hair, you should be able to find Pinky and me...

Please give an idea of what you are particularly looking for and what you may have to trade.

Hello, Nova,

Great idea! The only problem is I'm not sure which day you mean. The thread's title says "Sunday 26 February", but 26 Feb is a Saturday. The Sunday is the 27th.

I can do either day but Sunday is better.

Please let me know which day you mean because you're making my brain hurt. :tongue:

Oh, when I said in the other thread that you're "a true gent", I meant Pinky! :grin:

Take care,

Amps

---------------------

Want:

I'm after minifigures and minifigure accessories that are fantasy or pre-firearms historic, e.g. Castle, Ninjago, Prince of Persia, Pharao's Quest baddies, Atlantis baddies. I'm especially after the Lobster/Crab Guardian from Atlantis. Would like to get Anubis minifigures from PQ as well.

Have to trade:

Loads of castle and some PoP building bricks.

Some City minifigures.

Some MIP Toy Story and SW promotions from the Mirror.

------------------------

Edited by AmperZand

I may well come along - not so much for the trading, but to meet you guys and see the store (which I'm yet to do!).

It'd probably be more convenient to start an hour or so later for me, but providing I don't go on one of the earlier grand opening days, I'm there!

As for what I have to trade... hmm... I have 5 turkeys, if anyone wants? :tongue:

Fixed the title, BTW :classic:

I may well come along - not so much for the trading, but to meet you guys and see the store (which I'm yet to do!).

It'd probably be more convenient to start an hour or so later for me, but providing I don't go on one of the earlier grand opening days, I'm there!

As for what I have to trade... hmm... I have 5 turkeys, if anyone wants? :tongue:

Fixed the title, BTW :classic:

Yay! Thank you :blush:

I'm in, assuming of course I'm in-country.

About 5kg of wheels, tyres, axle blocks and vehicle accessories if anyone is interested?

Desperately seeking 1 x 1 Classic Windows, in red, white or yellow

3087bc01.png

And slope 3 x 3 double convex (grey or preferably yellow)

3675.png

But other than that.....always up for a nosey at anything anyone has to trade.....'cept flexi-track!!

Mike

Desperately seeking 1 x 1 Classic Windows, in red, white or yellow

3087bc01.png

According to my BrickLink inventory, I have one of these in red. There may be more, yet to be added.

Awesome, I planned to visit the shop anyway, but didn't know it's just about to be opened!

I'll ask my other half, maybe he wants to come along. Look for a squeaky short-haired redhead and a long-haired oriental guy with glasses and a disbelieving face. Can't wait!

Won't be able to swap though, but saying hi to people I don't know will be nice! :D

Edited by Miss Kyle

:classic: Bump!

I'm still seeking dark green bricks... (1x2, 1x4 in particular) :-)

I have loads. I bought a 'Basic Set' about two years ago for some stupid reason I can't recall, plus the limited edition building set (with the gold brick) and literally only sorted through it yesterday...Plenty of 1x2 and 1x4 in both light and dark green. Will bag them up for you and bring them along as it appears I'm not out of country now till early March.....YAY!!!!!

Seeya at Westfields, peeps :sweet:

This season I have a penchant for large plates (6x12 or larger) in white or light bluish grey. I will probably have some spare dark bluish grey ones going.

Also as many 1x6s, 1x8s and 1x10s in white and tan as I can find!

This season I have a penchant for large plates (6x12 or larger) in white or light bluish grey. I will probably have some spare dark bluish grey ones going.

Also as many 1x6s, 1x8s and 1x10s in white and tan as I can find!

I might have a few 1x6s and 1x8s. I'll have to check. Is dark tan OK, or only white and tan?

Amps

I might have a few 1x6s and 1x8s. I'll have to check. Is dark tan OK, or only white and tan?

Dark tan's fine too.

Would any of you guys like to trade series 3 minifigs at the meetup? I have a few doubles and would be glad to bring them.

Would any of you guys like to trade series 3 minifigs at the meetup? I have a few doubles and would be glad to bring them.

Hello, Miss Kyle,

Thanks to the other South East UK Swappers and my own forays, I'm not looking for any more S3s. However, if there are any in particular you are after, the WH Smiths near where I work has loads. I can see (or should that be feel?) if they have what you want. Please let me know.

For S4, I'm planning to get a sealed box as soon as they come out and, at the first SE UK Swap/Meet after that, splitting them with the Swappers. If you can make it next Sunday, please let me know then which you want from S4.

Amps

Edited by AmperZand

Hello, Miss Kyle,

Thanks to the other South East UK Swappers and my own forays, I'm not looking for any more S3s. However, if there are any in particular you are after, the WH Smiths near where I work has loads. I can see (or should that be feel?) if they have what you want. Please let me know.

For S4, I'm planning to get a sealed box as soon as they come out and, at the first SE UK Swap/Meet after that, splitting them with the Swappers. If you can make it next Sunday, please let me know then which you want from S4.

Amps

Hey Amps, that's lovely of you. However, I will be back in Germany when S4 is released, I guess (April it is, I think?). I'd gladly take your offer, but I don't think it will work out time-wise.

I can still get S3 minifigs in Reading, WHS still has some, as has the local toy store. I am just not very good at guessing and the dot system gave me only three out of five hits today. I just don't want to spend any more money on doubles, that's why I wanted to trade some of mine. I might as well use the swapping thread if nobody wants to swap at the meetup. That will be alright for me!

Edited by Miss Kyle

I'm probably going to arrive at 1.00ish - I take it people will still be around -?

Ah, I'm looking for these:

x136.jpg x4 in dark bley

6538c.jpg x2 in dark bley

To buy/trade, if'n you have? They come from Atlantis Seabed Scavenger, and I need double, but can't be bothered to Bricklink them!

I'm probably going to arrive at 1.00ish - I take it people will still be around -?

Ah, I'm looking for these:

x136.jpg x4 in dark bley

6538c.jpg x2 in dark bley

To buy/trade, if'n you have? They come from Atlantis Seabed Scavenger, and I need double, but can't be bothered to Bricklink them!

Unfortunately, I need to leave a 12.00. :sad:

I don't think I have the parts you're after but I'll double check. If I do have them, I'll leave them with SilentMode, Nova, Pinky or one of the other swappers.

Amps

Nova and I will be about for a bit so no worries, I think we have the two little bits your after (

The exclusive model is a double decker bus

See you lot Sunday

Pinks

Edited by Pinky

Hopefully I should be coming down, however, anyone seen the exclusive LEGO bus? And is it definitely on the Sunday? The LEGO website says Sunday but the email I got from LEGOstore says the freebie is a shirt and the bus model is on Saturday instead. bit confused!

Looks like they changed what they are giving out each day?

Pinky is going to go on Saturdaynas well, but kinda sucks if it is now the tshirt on sunday instead.

Will be there from ten all three days

Pinks

I'll try and turn up around 10-10.30 on the Sunday :classic:

Not going away overseas and her indoors has signed off my 'allowed to be let out for a few hours' pass!