NovaStar

EB Swap Meet @ LEGO Westfields

Splitting out from the discussion started in the UK Sales thread - anyone else interested in meeting at 1pm outside LEGO Westfield on Sunday?

Pinky, Novastar, S_alvyn, SilentMode and anyone else?

I'll be at the Westfield LEGO store near the till with loads of extra parts this Sunday, 9 Jan 2011 at 1.00pm sharp. I'll have a black and dark grey backpack and wearing a distinctive scarf with black, burgundy and yellow stripes running along its length. Please come over and introduce yourself. Once we're all assembled, we can find a cafe or somewhere in the Westfield centre where we can trade/buy/sell. :classic:

If you're buying S3 minifigs from the LEGO shop, you might get ones you don't want but I do. So you'll have something to trade. The LEGO shop opens at 12.00pm on Sundays.

If you or anyone else can make it, please post below.

Thanks,

Amps

Hello, NovaStar,

Thanks for starting this new thread. Very cool of you. :sweet:

I'll be near the till at 1.00pm Sunday, not near the door, but I'm sure we'll find each other. I already know what SilentMode looks like as we've traded before. I've never met Pinky but apparently he has pink hair, so he can't be hard to find!

Everyone,

Most of the Underground/Overground lines that normally serve nearby stations are not operating Sunday. Please see the TFL site for details.

See you all on Sunday :classic:

Amps

I'm reliant on public transport, but I should be able to find a bus that goes to Westfield.

Hello, NovaStar,

Thanks for starting this new thread. Very cool of you. :sweet:

I'll be near the till at 1.00pm Sunday, not near the door, but I'm sure we'll find each other. I already know what SilentMode looks like as we've traded before. I've never met Pinky but apparently he has pink hair, so he can't be hard to find!

Hehe - it's looking its brightest as I've just re-dyed it for him today :laugh:

You'll know him when you see him :wink:

As I said in the other thread, we're drving over from Mitcham if anyone needs a ride from this direction (although I'll confess the back of the Ka is a little tight!)

Is there anything in particular anyone is looking for?

Not sure what is really useful to bring to swaps?

I suggest we make a list of things we want and have.

I'm after...

S3 Gorilla Suits

S3 Hula Girls

S1 Nurses

Decorated slopes with "interfaces" (e.g. this or this)

Crystals and jewels

Any spare minifig parts, particularly hairpieces and torsos.

I have...

1x6 yellow tiles

1x6 medium orange tiles

and everything you see in my BrickLink store.

This sounds like an awsome idea, shame i have no way of getting there :sad: .

But if anyone feels the need to do a swat meet at lego store bluewater counteh me in! :sweet:

I've got loads of brand new bricks to swap or sell, mostly from Castle sets but also from Prince of Persia. Most of the bricks are ones used for buildings. I've also got Toy Story and Star Wars sets MIP from the Mirror and some S3 minifigures to swap/sell.

I'm after minifigures and minifigure body parts/accessories from Castle, Pharaoh's Quest, Atlantis, Ninjago and S3 (especially elves).

Amps

Edited by AmperZand

Nova, Pinky, SilentMode,

Really good trading with you all today! :classic:

Now that I know what you collect, I'll keep an eye out. I have some City minifigures that may be of interest; I'll bring them next time.

Hopefully, we can turn this into a regular get together with more AFOLs.

Best,

Amps

Was really great to meet you both today!

What do you think about monthly swap meets, alternating between Westfields and Bluewater?

Second Sunday of the month?

What do you think about monthly swap meets, alternating between Westfields and Bluewater?

Second Sunday of the month?

I'd more than likly come to any swap meets in Bluewater, so I'd like to sign myself up :classic:

Plus theres quite a few places you can get lego in Bluewater so its also a prime candidate dont't you think ?

Bluewater seems to have the better PAB from my experience, also we Novastar and I are more than happy to host any London lug/swap meet type things at home mitcham south London

Pinks

Bluewater seems to have the better PAB from my experience, also we Novastar and I are more than happy to host any London lug/swap meet type things at home mitcham south London

Pinks

Well I litarally live 2 miniutes away from bluewater, so if you want anyone to check what stock they have down there the day before I'll gladly oblige :grin:

I'll try to make the first Bluewater Swap Meet but will need to think about any Bluewater events thereafter. Getting to BW is a bit of a drag from where I live; Westfield is easy peasy.

Amps

I'll try to make the first Bluewater Swap Meet but will need to think about any Bluewater events thereafter. Getting to BW is a bit of a drag from where I live; Westfield is easy peasy.

Amps

Pinky and i could probably give you a lift if you wanted one :laugh: