Sign in to follow this  
sam89

King Kong *SPOILERS*

So has anyone seen this yet?

I saw it last night, and i thought it was amazing. It had just the right mix of story, character develpment, action and emotion. The special effects are amazing, especially Kong himself. The film is 3 hours long, but don't let that put you off, it's excellent.

Defintely 5/5! :-D

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!! :oD

One of the best movies I have ever seen.....Peter Jacksons movies just get better and better,

so bring on the Halo movie!

Yep gotta agree with yoy all, i was lucky enough to so this film last thursday and i was blown away by it.

Peter Jackson has done far better than i expected with Kong, oh did anyone else notice the giant gorilla skeleton??? can anyone say son of kong ;)

Definitly in the top 3 this year :oD

Those 3 hours and 10 minutes flew by sooo rapidly !!!

A couple of things really stroke me (this isn't a spoiler free post so...)

* So many scenes were hilarious !!!! The battle against those 3 Trex, Kong's boasting after defeating those monsters, Kong's attitude when Ane is trying to tame him

* I loved the homage to Saint Exupery's Little prince (the taming scene)

* Kong's movements and facial expressions are just stunning !!!

* The entire atmosphere, acting, music is sooo smooth, its pure pleasure to watch !!

Run and see it or Santa Yoda is coming after you !!!!

hm... ******spoiler warning******

i haven't seen it, but i talked to yoda about it...

it doesn't seem to be such a huuuuge success in the US, tho. i think it's because kong dies. people just don't like bad endings. Also, people are getting annoyed or tired by the king kong hype; everywhere you go you get this king kong stuff in your throat. and then there is this weird scene where king kong fights three t-rexes... was that in the original film as well? don't think so... this hollywood attitude more or less forces directors to search for the extreme confrontation between the best and the "new kid on the block", so to speak. i mean, take the t-rex, first hollywood just wanted to see the t-rex, then Hollywood wanted to see the t-rex in a city like new york or so, and now it seems hollywood wants the ultimate confrontation between king of kings t-rex and king kong... in the end, it just becomes too far fetched...

King Kong dies?... What?.... Is the next your going to tell me, that the ships sinks in Titanic??

Oh forgot..... *Spoiler Warning* ;)

and then there is this weird scene where king kong fights three t-rexes... was that in the original film as well? don't think so...

This scene WAS in the original.

Kong did indeed fight a t-rex in the original film but unlike the new film in the old one he only batteld one not three.

Im going to see it tomorrow with some friends, and after the movie we gonna eat some pizza. should be real fun

Kong did indeed fight a t-rex in the original film but unlike the new film in the old one he only batteld one not three.

I thought it was 2 ???

ANyway it was a really cool movie, some disgusting bits in it though *sick*

well i love it one of my favorite movies bit scary at times but great movie and gess what i have senn the ship that got ship wrecked (it (king kong) was made here in NZ) did you know that scene was filmed in a carpark WOW!!!! :oo

Is anyone else gonna have nightmares after seeing the bug scene? Watching Andy Serkis's head get slurped up into a giant earthworm wasn't purty.

The worms... That was seriously disgusting... Too remaniscent of... Well, I think you all know what it's remaniscent of. *wacko*

Anyways, 9/10, great movie! :-D

I only have one question...

WHERE THE F##K WAS PETER JACKSON WHEN THERE WAS AN AMERICAN GODZILLA MOVIE TO BE MADE?!?!?! >:(

I'm not sure I've ever said this about a movie before...but it was perfect!

I'd highly reccomend it to anyone, do yourselves a favor and go see it nuts.GIF

did anybody know theres gonna be a king kong 2? my cousin has a signed limited edition directors diares, that said that. it was really expensive. there were only like 20 copies made. he has it! :oD

i dont know exactly fpr 100% sure. so dont blame me about if the info is wrong.

There isn't going to be a Kong 2. It was an April Fools joke played by Peter Jackson ;)