Sign in to follow this  
mvelic

Adrianna - Imperial ship

[pid][/pid] 100a

Hi all!

This is my first MOC (and first post) on this forum. Something my girlfriend and I did - Imperial ship Adrianna.

8_6_cijeli1.jpg

Ship is modular:

8_6_rastavljanje1.jpg

8_6_rastavljanje2.jpg

8_6_rastavljanje3.jpg

Sleeping chambers:

8_6_spavaonice.jpg

8_6_spavaonice2.jpg

Armory:

8_6_oruzarnica_ostava1.jpg

Kitchen:

8_6_kuhinja1.jpg

8_6_kuhinja2.jpg

8_6_kuhinja3.jpg

8_6_klavir_ples.jpg

Captain's cabin:

8_6_kabina1.jpg

8_6_soba.jpg

8_6_papiga.jpg

Rescue boats:

8_6_pomocni1.jpg

8_6_pomocni_vitla.jpg

Sides can be opened to show cannons:

8_6_bok0.jpg

8_6_bok1.jpg

8_6_bok2.jpg

8_6_dizalica.jpg

8_6_izvidnice.jpg

8_6_odozada1.jpg

8_6_krma.jpg

8_6_naprijed.jpg

8_6_odozgora.jpg

8_6_paluba.jpg

Compared to BrickBeard's Bounty:

8_6_usporedba.jpg

Edited by Captain Blackmoor

Nice ship, a lot of details and a very lively MOC :thumbup:

I'll put this on our frontpage [bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

But please resize your pic's, we have an allowed maximum of 600x800 pixels per image :pir-sweet:

Oh, and welcome to our forum!

Nice ship, a lot of details and a very lively MOC :thumbup:

I'll put this on our frontpage [bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

But please resize your pic's, we have an allowed maximum of 600x800 pixels per image :pir-sweet:

Oh, and welcome to our forum!

Thanks! Blogged at classic-pirates - wow - this is great! :pir-classic:

Sorry for pics size - I'll resize them.

Shit. I was thinking about buying an Imperial Flagship. After this MOC, it will look poor. Dmn

I'm a conformist!!

Welcome to Eurobricks, mvelic, I wish you a lot of fun browsing our pages!

Your imperial ship Adrianna looks fantastic, many details too.

I especcialy love the captain's room, and the weapon room looks very neat as well, clearly you put a lot of effort into the entire ship :thumbup: .

Very nice MOC. You've added a great deal of details that really contribute to it. I also think that it's refreshing to see a ship done in the traditional Black Seas Barracuda color scheme. If I could make I recommendation for your next MOC, however, it would be that next time you should see if you can make the broadsides more sloped and less square. Regardless, this is an excellent creation and I thank you for sharing.

...wow.

I was looking at the first picture thinking, 'it's nice, but these pages are inundated with nice MOC sailing ship. What sets this ship apart from the rest?'

And then I scroll down...

This ship is something else indeed. I thought my Imperial Flagship was modular, but this? This makes Imperial Flagship look like a pop-up book, where this is like an interactive hologram.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Three thumbs up. (Because I am a freak who has three thumbs)

Your ship looks great. I have always liked ships that are modular to allow access to the interrior and it looks like you did a great job. I would love to be the captain, he has a huge room. Also, I love the hatch to allow the crane to unload cargopirate_wubnew.gif . How many crew members do you have.

This is one of the best interriors if seen....so much space for all that details.....just an outstanding build! :thumbup:

This is one of the best interriors if seen....so much space for all that details.....just an outstanding build! :thumbup:

Indeed, but im wondering one thing, what are the redcoats doing on a french ship full armed and everything? Hard to think at they are prisoners or at they could try to take over the ship. How they even manage to get on the ship and nobody didnt saw them and made alert? :pir_laugh2: But mab Redcoats are just smart and Buecoats are blind. Anyway Lovley vessel and so playable, hope at it wont slpit in those pieces on sea during the battle :pir_kiss:

Captain Becker

Well done, and congrats on your first post here being blogged! I really like the modular design, but one thing I'm curious about is is it possible to make the entire thing into different layouts, such as shortening or lengthening her, maybe even changing the mast configurations? Even if not, that is one awesome moc, and well done! :thumbup: Also, I love how much detail you've packed into this ship, as it makes it look very lively indeed :monkey:

Congrats Mvelic, i'm really happy to see another one from the club to be posted on Classic pirates ;) really nice ship too, i hope i will have opportunity to see it inperson :)

great ship, lovely design... well, I think everyone just say that, but I have to say it to:

wonderfull interiors and a glorious capitan room

magnificent ship, congrats :thumbup:

Indeed, but im wondering one thing, what are the redcoats doing on a french ship full armed and everything? Hard to think at they are prisoners or at they could try to take over the ship. How they even manage to get on the ship and nobody didnt saw them and made alert? :pir_laugh2: But mab Redcoats are just smart and Buecoats are blind. Anyway Lovley vessel and so playable, hope at it wont slpit in those pieces on sea during the battle :pir_kiss:

Captain Becker

Ha, ha!

I knew that someone would ask that. Redcoats and Bluecoats are fighting a lot on this forum these days :pir-sweet:

Well, this is what’s happening. See the pirate waitress in the kitchen? That is a spy. She put a poison that is lightly neuro-toxic into the barrel so that Bluecoats lose their sense of color. What is next that will happen – you can guess :pir_laugh2:

Well done, and congrats on your first post here being blogged! I really like the modular design, but one thing I'm curious about is is it possible to make the entire thing into different layouts, such as shortening or lengthening her, maybe even changing the mast configurations? Even if not, that is one awesome moc, and well done! :thumbup: Also, I love how much detail you've packed into this ship, as it makes it look very lively indeed :monkey:

Thanks, nice idea about configuring her. There would be a few modifications needed just to fit the corner wall panels around the deck if the part with rescue boats is removed. Yes, possible :pir-blush:

Congrats Mvelic, i'm really happy to see another one from the club to be posted on Classic pirates ;) really nice ship too, i hope i will have opportunity to see it inperson :)

Thanks Karlo! I'm sure you will ;)

Edited by mvelic

Your piano is PERFECT. Makes the organ from the new Imperial Flagship look like child's play. As a pianist, that detail just smacked me in the face :pir-laugh: Wow.

As for the rest of the ship, it's huge! I like the modular design, and the kitchen area stuck out to me too. Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations to you, Mvelic and your girlfriend!

This is a big and wonderful creation! It has lots of detail and it has fully playability! :thumbup:

If this is seriously your first pirate ship, than I have to tip hat to you:

It may not be the most realistic one, but it really excells at bringing back the classic old Pirate look and feel!

In addition the overall impression is almost stunning.

What I like most though is the complete modularity! I always liked ships with an interior the most. :pir-wub:

I just stumbled across this forum and then saw your ship and I must say it is very impressive. I have a fleet of 10 myself ranging from sloops to war ships but none come close to this (and I thought mine were big). I wasn't in the market to build anymore but seeing this has inspired me to create something of its equal. I love the modular build. Mine have only one or two removable sections so yours like i said is veery nice. My first post today so I hope to be back with more pics and posts soon.

Holy crap, dude, this thing must weigh a ton! Absolutely stunning, both in the amount of detail and in the functionality of it (modular build, opening hull, etc). One thing I've always worried about when designing an MOC is making the hull height too tall for the standard Lego hull. Your hull seems to be perfectly proportioned despite being so tall AND using the standard hull bottom.

I especially liked the gallery at the back of the captain's cabin, the stove in the crew's common area, and the large map on the captain's wall.

Well done, sir!